Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Wow!!!!!!!!! I lose internet connection for a month and new tactics appear from nowhere... Have downloaded all of the new ones and will put them into my saves.. Will put Champions libero into long Espanyol save but may only get half a season with it.. Can try and see where I am in other saves for the Frank the Champ Rombo by Bwomper.. May have to search for a few wingers though as most save I have don't have many or not great ones as tactic been using didn't need to have them... Nice to be back and great work guys on newer tactics..

Also Jes you take care and enjoy life, my friend!

Last edited:
Wow!!!!!!!!! I lose internet connection for a month and new tactics appear from nowhere... Have downloaded all of the new ones and will put them into my saves.. Will put Champions libero into long Espanyol save but may only get half a season with it.. Can try and see where I am in other saves for the Frank the Champ Rombo by Bwomper.. May have to search for a few wingers though as most save I have don't have many or not great ones as tactic been using didn't need to have them... Nice to be back and great work guys on newer tactics..

Also Jes you take care and enjoy life, my friend!

I'll still be around but not as much, I'll need to put my focus on my goals - just bought a phone for that samsung s5 hope it is worth it cause its **** expensive :) - you can follow me on Society6 on what I'm up to

cheers

[url]http://society6.com/landscapepaintingimages[/URL]

Frank the Champ Rombo by Bwomper

Played 26 league matches so far with this tactic and is a very good tactic to watch lot's of possession and shots on target. Hopefully will try and get the season finished but looks very promising for a 1st season at Man Utd. Screenshot of league table after 26 games.

View attachment 280978

Also I am hoping to finish the Espanyol season tonight, will have played 18 games in league with the libero revisited tactic when season is ended. Started season with tag2 as I wanted the libero revisited tactic to be fluid when I started to play with it. Should have screenshots up later today.

Frank the Champ Tactic

Just finished full season with Man Utd and for a 1st season feel it was very good. Won Capital 1 Cup and FA Cup, did lose CL Q/F to Spurs 6-5 on agg after extra time which was the only real low point in the season. Screenshots of table and overview of season.

View attachment 280645

View attachment 280644

Frankenstein 334 Libero Edition

Have finished first full season with Espanyol. Will admit to being a bit dubious with the teamwork instead of attacking movement. Was proven wrong with this tactic, it works very well. Scored most goals ever in La Liga in this save, also got most points in league too. Won all comps entered in and lost 1 league game all season. Tactic looks fantastic and shots on target and possession is great. Screenshots of league table and overview of season to follow.

View attachment 279319

View attachment 279318

Have finished first full season with Espanyol. Will admit to being a bit dubious with the teamwork instead of attacking movement. Was proven wrong with this tactic, it works very well. Scored most goals ever in La Liga in this save, also got most points in league too. Won all comps entered in and lost 1 league game all season. Tactic looks fantastic and shots on target and possession is great. Screenshots of league table and overview of season to follow.

View attachment 824889

View attachment 824890

very nice results. just for fun, if you do use this next season, try using attacking movement and see if the play over the season is any different

Am going to go at least one more season with the tactic.. So can put it on attacking movement and report back with the results. Also I have bought an AML who is world class and an AMR who looks to have great potential, both are very pacy and young in early 20's. Also got a new DM in as well.. Have had a slight revolution with the squad, but team blend should be good by start of league season.

Is a fantastic tactic Champ, thanks for creating it!

Ok I'm just gonna make a short update without a few thousand words :)

First off I need to say I'm not a very big fan of spiders and currently I'm having 10 second intervals looking behind my shoulder to watch what is it doing now or where is it now lol - check it out for yourself.

View attachment 278748

Sorry about the quality - but I guess you are happy its a little distorted :)

Now down to the real deal - the real reason why I make this post!! - I'm looking to improve various positions in the game their among the poacher - this is ofcause just for a little bit of extra fun to keep me interested in the game still - and I found this post by someone who felt they had the setting for a poacher back in the fm11 version - so I almost copied that to see if it would do something for me in my Gooaall262 tactic - I'm using a modified version of Lukaku with less teamwork and high numbers across the board for a poacher - I also added some PPM's that I think can benefit a poacher - place shots - round keeper - beat offside - one two - cut inside. He plays amazing and score goals for fun - 5 in 2 so far and look like he can score between 2-3 on average every game.

Since Frankenstein strikers are set up as poachers I thought it could be relevant to share this find - If you have the time you should really test this out yourself to see if it works - test it with the same strikers and don't rotate to see how many goals they get over 5-8 matches - continue with it if you like it ofcause - look at the settings below

View attachment 278745

I feel its a very promising setting and could perhaps enhance Frankenstein or any other tactic that use poachers - try it out for yourself.

Cheers

****! hate spiders too lol

Interesting settings. Thanks for the info. My R.Madrid save is broken ( the true is I overwrite the save lol ) so Im thinking to start again but dont know with what kind of team. Maybe Ajax and make it a young talent academy lol

****! hate spiders too lol

Interesting settings. Thanks for the info. My R.Madrid save is broken ( the true is I overwrite the save lol ) so Im thinking to start again but dont know with what kind of team. Maybe Ajax and make it a young talent academy lol

I've seen Lukaku score in 10 matches in a row using gooall262. I even made both strikers have this setting and it didn't hurt Messi one bit - so I recommend trying it out especially with Frankenstein. It would be interesting to hear how you go with that. Just remember if you start a new save it will take a few seasons before you will see the full potential of the team you manage even if its barca or madrid :)

Cheers

Maupay undeveloped just scored 4 goals 17 years old - Messi scored 3 and made 3 assists and I see this match after match with the poacher setting I showed you a page back - highly recommended

Ok I'm just gonna make a short update without a few thousand words :)

First off I need to say I'm not a very big fan of spiders and currently I'm having 10 second intervals looking behind my shoulder to watch what is it doing now or where is it now lol - check it out for yourself.

View attachment 826213

Sorry about the quality - but I guess you are happy its a little distorted :)

Now down to the real deal - the real reason why I make this post!! - I'm looking to improve various positions in the game their among the poacher - this is ofcause just for a little bit of extra fun to keep me interested in the game still - and I found this post by someone who felt they had the setting for a poacher back in the fm11 version - so I almost copied that to see if it would do something for me in my Gooaall262 tactic - I'm using a modified version of Lukaku with less teamwork and high numbers across the board for a poacher - I also added some PPM's that I think can benefit a poacher - place shots - round keeper - beat offside - one two - cut inside. He plays amazing and score goals for fun - 5 in 2 so far and look like he can score between 2-3 on average every game.

Since Frankenstein strikers are set up as poachers I thought it could be relevant to share this find - If you have the time you should really test this out yourself to see if it works - test it with the same strikers and don't rotate to see how many goals they get over 5-8 matches - continue with it if you like it ofcause - look at the settings below

View attachment 826220

I feel its a very promising setting and could perhaps enhance Frankenstein or any other tactic that use poachers - try it out for yourself.

Cheers

How come i see different style of settings when i go to player instructions ? does that have something to do with the skin ?

Finished season 2 with Espanyol and used attacking movement for whole season. 1st​ would say that at half way stage in league(19 games) I did score 95 goals which is of course 5 goals a game average. Were 4.8 in all competitions. Was doing well, however 2nd​ half of season the goals were nowhere near as many. I did score most goals in league but was expecting around 180 goals after 1st​ half of season. Saying that I didn’t lose any games, but drew a few. Were successful season and an enjoyable one, just a bit of a shame that the goals didn’t carry on going in at the same rate as 1st​ half of season. Would also add that Teamwork does seem to be more consistent in regards the goals average throughout season, does seem to stay around the same. Which is best? Still not sure as attacking movement did score a lot of goals but couldn’t keep it going for a full season. Screenshots of league, overview and most goals in league record.

View attachment 277802

View attachment 277801

View attachment 277800

Finished season 2 with Espanyol and used attacking movement for whole season. 1st​ would say that at half way stage in league(19 games) I did score 95 goals which is of course 5 goals a game average. Were 4.8 in all competitions. Was doing well, however 2nd​ half of season the goals were nowhere near as many. I did score most goals in league but was expecting around 180 goals after 1st​ half of season. Saying that I didn’t lose any games, but drew a few. Were successful season and an enjoyable one, just a bit of a shame that the goals didn’t carry on going in at the same rate as 1st​ half of season. Would also add that Teamwork does seem to be more consistent in regards the goals average throughout season, does seem to stay around the same. Which is best? Still not sure as attacking movement did score a lot of goals but couldn’t keep it going for a full season. Screenshots of league, overview and most goals in league record.

View attachment 828566

View attachment 828568

View attachment 828569
libero revised or other tactic? looks good,nice work mate...how many goals from your left striker?

Well I think this will be my last time playing FM 13, I will do a challenge who my brother used to do alot and that's it.

Simply it's San Marino amateur clubs with 1000 reps, and with all the same changes like, the staring balance, wage and transfer is only £1.. the only difference is the team names and the jerseys (the team names are actually from england which are nice names) and the challenge is to make the team from bottom to top, by wining champions league and hopefully I need to do it under 35 years..

I will use this tactic for now..

View attachment 277538

played some matches and so far it's doing good

View attachment 277539

Last edited:
Frankenstein 334 Libero Revisited Edition

Tried a 2nd season with Espanyol.. Was about the same 1st half of season. Did slow down in goals scored in 2nd half of season. Also lost a few more games after Jan in all comps. Not sure why goals galore in 1st half and then slows down in 2nd half.. Could be me as the tactic is very good, possession plenty and shots on target is consistent. Screenshot of league and overview.

View attachment 275521

View attachment 275520

I have not played FM 13 for a while now. But have decided to come back on the FM 13 thread for a look to see whats happening and to my surprise there are loads of fantastic tactics around now!!
so i have decided to load up my old career save and use the 334 tac.

WHAT A TACTIC

its so attacking and fun to use. Really solid at the back and just scoring for fun.

Im thinking about starting a new game as leicester (I'm a fan) do you think this will work for a team that is not exactly the best or do you think it only works for the elite teams?

I have not played FM 13 for a while now. But have decided to come back on the FM 13 thread for a look to see whats happening and to my surprise there are loads of fantastic tactics around now!!
so i have decided to load up my old career save and use the 334 tac.

WHAT A TACTIC

its so attacking and fun to use. Really solid at the back and just scoring for fun.

Im thinking about starting a new game as leicester (I'm a fan) do you think this will work for a team that is not exactly the best or do you think it only works for the elite teams?
like all tactics better the team better results,the 334 is more for a top and elite teams,but maybe with time can do it well with leicester ( when you have regens and can imporve your team )

Back