Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Hey guys!
I'll give it a go, maybe I will show you some of my first results this evening!

Nice results!

I am thinking about playing a season either with Jes' new tactic or with brokeback mountain... what do you guys think? I am Bayern München and about to start the 3. season...

I would try the new one. I am going to have a look at Jes's newest tactic tonight, will have to buy some FB's though. Have seen one at Spurs, a RB and will perhaps cost me between or around 40M to 60M, but can spread that over 48 months so won't feel as bad.

Will try and report back later, as I will have to go through pre-season friendlies 1st. Will add that the tactic should be fluid and I expect it to be at least extremely strong understanding for 1st game of season!

I would try the new one. I am going to have a look at Jes's newest tactic tonight, will have to buy some FB's though. Have seen one at Spurs, a RB and will perhaps cost me between or around 40M to 60M, but can spread that over 48 months so won't feel as bad.

Will try and report back later, as I will have to go through pre-season friendlies 1st. Will add that the tactic should be fluid and I expect it to be at least extremely strong understanding for 1st game of season!

Neat mate looking forward to it - I'm suggesting you use Teamwork maybe for the whole season - Maybe I have been wrong all along about team cohesion. Teamwork by itsself seems very powerful - try it :)

4 year signings for a club is pockett change money even when you buy them for 40m pounds - remember to sell them again when they are 28 for 46.5 m pounds :)

Nice results!

I am thinking about playing a season either with Jes' new tactic or with brokeback mountain... what do you guys think? I am Bayern München and about to start the 3. season...

Depends on what players you have available - but most people have players available for the 442 - I recommend to try that one and use match preparation teamwork for the whole season, but if you decide bbm then try and teamwork as well.

Cheers

Can you do a full season with Frankenstein using teamwork? - would be interesting to see the outcome - I remember Avesness awesome regent of yours :)
This last season was all with teamwork and you can see the results lol I won CL final 4-2 too. Yeah D`Avesnes is a monster regen

EDIT: I used team cohesion low and teamwork at pre-match trainning

Last edited:
This last season was all with teamwork and you can see the results lol I won CL final 4-2 too. Yeah D`Avesnes is a monster regen

EDIT: I used team cohesion low and teamwork at pre-match trainning

Very nice - Even your defence was perfect - how about your overall team cohesion - die for each other?

I'm having some cracking results myself even though I'm using lesser developed regents - Sevilla 6-0 away and Sevilla in copa del rey final 7-0 wow

I'm thinking to sell Lukaku I'm not happy with him - something in him is failing me - so Regents will start to take over I think.

Cheers mates

yeah die for each other since the 10th date. My defence was trainning like anchorman and ball playing defender,I think acceleration and anticipation are a importan attributes for that possition in that tactic

I got through pre-season... Got the RB but he did cost me 55M over 48 months, he is good but is I think 28 yo. However have a very good 19yo coming through who will play a few games this season and hope to see him develop. Also got 2 experienced LB's and they were reasonably cheap, 5M each I think. Not the best but will do a good job until a few youth players are ready. Any way 1st 3 games are with attacking movement as I had to die for at start of season. Moved it to teamwork after as it dropped to extremely strong understanding after I bought an MR and promoted the young RB to 1st team. Will say 1st 3 games passing was not great, but moving it to teamwork and of course more games played looks fantastic and winning games easily at times. Have conceded a few goals but this is from silly individual mistakes, happens I guess. Also 1st 2 games had 1 player sent off and is not easy beating RM with only 10 men!

Any way SS of fixtures so far..

View attachment 221671

4-4-2 Direct Attacking - The Conclusion

League Table

View attachment 221669

Fixture result 1

View attachment 221668

Fixture results 2

View attachment 221667

So won all matches, but one which I drew vs Osasuna away from home - in that match I used reserve players their among 5 regents who weren't ready for the big guns. If I would have known the final outcome I would have used my best players to win all matches. This is the best season I have had in any save in terms of winning - in terms of goals it was good, but I believe I have done better before with that. I for some reason wasn't able to reach die for each other - that was highly annoying and next season I will promote a few players and sell a few players as well. I will also go teamwork for the whole season just to see what that will do as a whole - I have many different theories on this and its better not to get me started, mostly because it will confuse myself lol!! :)

306 goals an average on 4.8 goals per match and 0.5 conceeded per match. I can't believe the season I had, but it was very good - in general this is not a possession style tactic its direct - it wants to create many chances instead of patient build up play and it wants to create them as fast as possible. Copa del rey was won using only reserve players and their among several regents - and that competition ofcause led to a climax when defeating Sevilla 7-0 in the final. In general Messi was hardly used in this which makes it even more amazing - he was a sub sometimes.

Next season I want to give preference to some of my regents and sell of Lukaku and Wanyama - for some reason Stambouli is amazing even though he's only 10 in finishing. However he might be in the danger zone as well when I have explored who gets a promotion to the 1st team. I have an amazing Central defender regent and I want to promote him so I have to figure out who to let go. Dede would be the obvious choice as he's turning 28 soon and I can receive the most money for him still 46.5m :) he played amazing though, and could still be significant in the coming season. I also own Kara who I know would be atleast as good from the corners if not better. The regent defender is very close to better than both of them.

Anyway I'm very happy with the tactic, but it hasn't showed its full potential yet, so who knows what it can do when the team cohesion of players are perfect and the players even better.

Cheers

The England Journey - Utilizing the new 4-4-2 direct attacking

The England Squad

View attachment 221641

Will Hughes broke his leg in the prefriendlies before the upcoming European Championship, so I brought in Jack Rodwell instead. I also brought in two regents both training in Barcelona and infact the defender regent is going to be playing 1st team football next season for Barcelona. His name is Coulson and was bought from Manchester City

View attachment 221640

I really like the look at this lad - I think he will go places :)

In the qualification I was using defensive wingers and the original 442 trippletweaked cause I thought that would be the best thing to use in this tactic, but thank god its not, dribbling wingers are king and I happened to have aquired a talented winger for the left side of the pitch. Oliver Boyle

View attachment 221639

The Friendlies leading up to the European Championship in France.

I decided to choose friendlies that were already qualified for the European championship and was pretty high ranked. Sweeden - Greece - Spain and France was my victims :)

Here's the outcome with the new 4-4-2 direct attacking

View attachment 221638

I did not expect this as we are not familiar with the tactic and two of those teams are monsters litterally :) - now their is only one week till kick off of the European championship and as you can see our fixture schedule is pretty good playing against Romania who we've beat 7-0 in the qualifiers and Norway who must be counted as a much weaker team than ours - Holland in the last game will be interesting to measure our selfes with.

One thing is to make a club succeed in the different leagues around the world, but to succeed in fm13 on International level is not easy at all and with the english players I have available it will not be as easy as if it was the France or Spain national team. My strikers are focussed on quickness and the players I really like in this is Sturridge as the number 1 striker of them all, but surprisingly Dwight Gayle does this job quite good. Walcott is the quickest of them all and is still considered 2nd and in the first 11 normally. In the 7-0 win I had against Romania I actually used a towering beast who scored 4 goals you know him - Andy Carroll, but decided this is my concept and I like them quick. Rooney was for me the kind of striker that is a little inbetween in his attributes - a king when it comes to the mental attributes, but physically and technically not completely satisfied and I looked at other options simply, so that became the end of Rooney under my International management.

If I get a chance after the Euro tournament to manage - France - Spain or Denmark I'm gonna take it - why Denmark because they have two strikers that would be awesome in this tactic Cornelius and Helenius and that would be interesting to manage. France have it all and is the preferred job at all times - Spain though also has exciting talent and stars - Diego Costa - Koke -Busquets - Deulofeu - Muniain (SC) - Azpilicueta - Ramos and 10000 regents that will be better than Messi :)

France have Maupay - Lloris - Varane - Mangala - Corchia - Digne - Stambouli - Schnejderlin - Ongenda - Griezman - Payet and many more its a no brainer - what a factory that is.

Anyway lets focus on the European Championship for England and lets see if we can win this thing.

alright lets do this - I'll keep you updated - Cheers

Englands Journey - European Championship In France Continued...

1st match in the group and easy opponent that we destroyed in the qualifiers - Romania

View attachment 221610

Disaster - I'm not happy with this - I expected our team could easily overcome Romania - Shame on me.

2nd match - Norway - well after the Romania match I don't what to expect - we are by the way still far from being familiar with the tactic, but its getting better each match. I also checked all the opponent teams and out of all of them we played the most friendlies leading up to this tournament, so in reality we should be the most cohesed - lets do this!!!

View attachment 221609

Another nightmare, but a win so pheww - getting behind in this match made me give up all about International football to be honest. Remeber the 4 best 3's in the groups qualify for the 2nd round knockout phase. So now we got 4 points which is decent at this stage.

Last match of the group - Holland - if we lose and Romania win we could be out of it all.

View attachment 221608

Oh lovely after the two first painful games we manage to overcome the dutch and actually take the 1st place in the group. At the same time Romania win and miserable Norway gets no point at all. So group standing are as follows England 7p - Holland 6p - Romania 4p and Norway 0p.

Next stop - Wales...

View attachment 221604

An absolute superior display in the 2nd round knockout phase - Wales looked lacklustered and we looked familiar with the tactic suddenly. In other matches familar teams also got through to the quarter finals their among Romania - Jeez!!!!!

Now a few quarter finals have been played and below is an overview of the quarter final stages - a few surprises already and then the usual. Also our draw in the quarter finals not the best - the hosts France - the team I count as the best team in Europe - not the best draw.

View attachment 221603

Holy ****!!!! - Romania again - winner between France and England will play Romania - I don't know what to feel about that - except annoying!!!

This concludes the first part of Englands road to glory at the European championships using the 4-4-2 direct attacking

Cheers

Englands Journey - European championships In France - Conclusion

The quarter finals vs the hosts France. While I was sad and somewhat negative about this draw I had to take it as an experience and just remember their is always a chance, but noooo....

What happened next was just so unbelievable - England were the France equals and after 90 minutes of the game the scoreline was 1-1 and we had to go through 30 minutes of extra time which proved goalless - ohh noo penalties!!!!!!! - as you all know England and penalties is one long string of begging for mercy. Here's the outcome.

View attachment 221571

Holy **** after Joe Hart missed a penalty himself he made up for saving Maupay in the 5th penalty and glory was in the house - England has won against the favourites of the Euro championships - what a release and then with such players - who in reality is a level below these teams.

The Semi final opponents was our group surprise Romania who I thought we would destroy with ease. England had alot of tired players and actually had to utilize some of the reserve players + Walcott got a serious injury so it was all annoying and bad, but atleast we could field some fresh legs for the match. It was a high intensity match where it felt like the extra time that Romania had against their opponent in the quarter finals were beginning to show. Yet again Extra time oh **** - why can't you finish it off

View attachment 221570

We are in the final - I don't care if play like **** - we did it - we overperformed and reached the final in European championships - Happiness all around.

Oh **** - Belgium - one of modern times most developed sides and a real strong return to the top of international football - but here we should have a chance compared to the likes of Spain and France who must be considered to be the best teams to beat when we are in Europe. England will most likely be the happier of the two if they manage to get the title

We get the lead - I think it was Coulson the defender regent in Barcelona, but the right back of belgium equalizes and turns this final into Extra time AGAIN!!!!!! - JEEEEZ - Alderweirld the Belgium goal scorer makes a bad backward pass

INGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOALLLLLLL GOALLLLLLL GOALLLLLLL

Final Result England 2 - Belgium 1

England The European Champions

And this concludes the England Journey of the European Championships using the new
4-4-2 direct attacking tactic - Here's The Direct Download.

The European Final in pictures or picture :)

View attachment 221566

This little journey was not very flamboyant or attractive looking as I would have liked it to be, but two things mattered - I didn't have the players needed - you need the best of the best - and its International football which is very different from club football, so you shall not expect the same kind of results. So to achieve to win a big trophy like this is an accomplishment :)

I will still look to take over France or Spain if possible, cause its more fun when the strikers are world class.

Cheers - I hoped you had fun :)

Played 10 more games and is still on extremely strong understanding but is doing very well. Only result so far was a draw against Athletic who were 2nd place at the time and is only goal scored against me in the last 10 games. So defence is very sound. So will see how it goes for rest of season, will try and update again after another 10 games which should be tomorrow. SS of last 10 matches!

View attachment 221498

Played 10 more games and is still on extremely strong understanding but is doing very well. Only result so far was a draw against Athletic who were 2nd place at the time and is only goal scored against me in the last 10 games. So defence is very sound. So will see how it goes for rest of season, will try and update again after another 10 games which should be tomorrow. SS of last 10 matches!

View attachment 960840

I think teamwork is the thing to do nomatter the overall team cohesion - ofcause getting players with a good teamwork attribute is preferable in most positions. It looks good Ossis - I hope you get to score more goals at one point.

Cheers

Was writing a big post and it froze on me doh!!

So in short - New portugal manager beat Faroe Islands just 13-2

New superstar player - modified player - Machado from Portugal - don't know if its possible to come close to this sort of player, he's insane to play with he normally had 19 technique and 14 finishing, he had already used up his potential so i changed that and I think he's about 220 in potential. takes corners though some of you would use him as the man on the near post - I do that for Portugal, but not Barcelona, I have adequate players on the near post - 16 is not adequate - 17 and up in jumping - 18 and up in heading is adequate in my eyes. When he takes the corners its sometimes with the outside of his foot, looks amazing. PPMs run with ball often - run with ball through centre - knock ball past centre - and switch ball to the other side. Most amazing striker I have had since OBEM who I had playing for Brondby - who looks a little simular. I find technique is very important. Le Bigot was never modified and looked beastly - so I don't know if it is actually possible to get a player simular to this, but obviously he's beasty looking and as I said modified - he score as much as he assist both from corners but also in natural play. The goals are most often not headers, but from a cracking finish to the top of the net - its a pleasure to watch. Take a look at him yourself.

View attachment 221439

I also modified Maupay a tiny little bit, I kept the core of what Maupay is about, I made him quicker and a little stronger and then technically a beast. In all honesty if I didn't he would be surpassed by my regents which would make me sad, even though I modfied him he will soon be just another player - Clemente de Rosa is a tank who is also getting technical and quick, basically the perfect striker on the way 1 or 2 seasons from it 203cm tall jump head 19 20 finish 17 strenght 18 technique 17 decisions 15 composure 17 anticipation 17 naturally developed. The worst thing about this is he's only half developed - I have tutored him with Messi several times, but he doesn't have flair. He will become the best striker I have ever created, a cross between Jan Koller and Michael Owen lol.

League table is a beast too

View attachment 221437

well this is the fixtures, but teamwork looks to be the best setting for match preparation, I will keep it teamwork all season long - in fact I think attacking movement and defensive positioning should only be considered for lesser teams. Teamwork will improve performances on the pitch and will give you greater results with a star team in my opinion. I think team cohesion is still important, but that will just help you play even better with teamwork. So die for each other + match prep. teamwork + High morale (team cohesion) + High teamwork players + High workrate players + High quality in the player (stars) + Determined-professional players + players that don't disharmonize the squad + Great tactic/Balanced formation = 8-0 9-0 15-0 etc etc.

Cheers :)

Back