One other thing - remember my team cohesion is not very good when comparing these results with other tactics, I will say the real deal the real posts from me should be done when I have die for each other and win like in the beginning of using this. I see it often when you change formation the other teams get shocked but 15-0 vs Zaragoza is for me an indicator of those results maybe on a consisting basis.

Workrate teamwork DMC's and FB's =great :)

Cheers again lol

league table after 19 matches with Barca

View attachment 219046

Yea thats all great - but we are in the dreadful february month I hope to see some improvements - just won 2-0 vs Sevilla away, but that is for me poor, according to this statistic that's under performing 3 times in the same match. I hope it was a freak match. League table though looks fun doesn't it? :) and I just arrived at strong understanding - I still feel its all about what happens next season where the team cohesion will be better - I will do all of next season on teamwork and then the season after I wanna switch to attacking movement to see if their is any difference at all.

Cheers

Everything is slowly coming together - and I did have another dissapointing performance after the Sevilla match against Real Madrid which we won 2-0 at home, but it was a period with lots of injuries and players that I don't use often got thrown into a **** fire, so maybe I should be happy with these results, after those two games everything was back to normal and infact its getting better and better - almost unreal.

We just played our rivals Espanol - and I have to say I really do feel sorry for them in this game in particular because they were left humiliated and destroyed and in all honesty a team shouldn't be able to come back after being dominated as much as this

View attachment 218943

The only negative I can say is - we should have scored more - 192 goals now with 10 matches left - we had a string of 5 home matches where we underperformed which were really annoying , I was expecting total destruction in these matches, it was like the players needed a break from football, but we are coming back strongly again and it was only the two games Sevilla and Real Madrid that has given us real problems so far, and yet they weren't real problems - it wasn't diabetes or ebola or something like that :)

Anyway Brondby got knocked out by Man.City, but on penalties. That's quite an achievement since we are talking about one of the best teams in the world. They were actually leading 2-0 in Manchester and because of my poor management I had to field a bunch of unfit morons, so from that view it was a fantastic performance.

talk to you later

Cheers

Thought i might post something as well. Im playing the game but in a slow pace. Started a save with Real Madrid using the 4-4-2 Direct Attack. I must say i love to watch the tactic.
Here a screenshot of my latest match
View attachment 218929

Thought i might post something as well. Im playing the game but in a slow pace. Started a save with Real Madrid using the 4-4-2 Direct Attack. I must say i love to watch the tactic.
Here a screenshot of my latest match
View attachment 966959

Yea its a very balanced tactic - the defence that I feel Mr Langvatn and his crew almost perfected, I don't know how to improve that further - but switching from the short passing style to the very direct style you get to see football like this - nice through ball passes it looks good. What is better I will not discuss, but for me direct football with the right players enables the ability to destroy the opponents even more, absolutely no patience :) - 2 great strikers and you are basically set in this tactic.

Do you watch the whole games? or is it comprehensive?

I will recommend to add to your current team - a throw in taker - Digne or Azpilicueta - A corner kick taker (James Rodriguez) and someone who is very good at headers, but I reckon I have already spammed these threads with this information lol.

Anyway glad you like it and I hope it continues to be a joy to use - this very tactic I had a huge run of wins with, till I started to experiment and it went wrong.

One last recommendation is to give C.Ronaldo creative freedom 20 and the other striker either keep it at 10 or give him CF=0 I know by a fact that this combination works well and someone like Messi or CR7 would like CF=20

Cheers pal

Team 200 results ??? (433 one world assymetric)

Yes I have tested this with team 200 for myself (I thought people wouldn't bother) - So I have not released it - I can tell you its the best scoring yet - which is all you need to know, what I mean is these test shall be seen as tendencies, more than that's how it is - so if you have a fantastic regent side you will score alot of goals if the tendency is alot goals being scored, in the test I got several draws and I believe it was one loss - but that again doesn't matter if you have a fantastic team in the game that will all change - I have figured this out by trying this test many times with many different tactics and I can also tell you its rubbish to say that one tactic is better than the other just because it accumulated more points - that doesn't mean its the best - it means its consistant, but with a top scoring tactic and top skilled team all you need to know is this tactic is the best scoring of all - test wise

I also have the advantage of going into each game and check how many chances and such that team 200 have and try an identify how well performing a tactic is which you don't have when I post results. So you'll have to trust me when I say its the highest scoring I have ever seen. Perfect for a team full of superstar regents :) - when you have that your defence will perform exellent as well. I remember beating Sunderland 9-0 that's an indicator as well high scoring games in the test template - showing its potential in scoring 15 goals or more in a match with real superstar regents. Those are the things I look for - another tactic that has shown great high scoring results is Frankenstein 2nd visit, but points wise it didn't become the winner, but that doesn't matter because it was in a template that shows tendencies, with ingame players or regents that possess quality you will achieve great things with such things.

Another problem that the test template have is the team cohesion - its actually a horrible team cohesion in the beginning and when testing i'll have to switch to teamwork in order to improve it faster and get better results, that's something we didn't do back in the day when testing the deep purple tactics and the trippletweaked tactics, just food for thought that one :)

Anyway I hope you can use this answer - I recommend to go back to the comprehensive tactics test by myself and Mr Langvatn to check out some of the tactics that maybe didn't got the most points but were very high scoring if you have a great team, you will most likely be surprised on how well they will work for you. I recommend this very tactic though give it 2 or 3 good seasons to see what this beast can do for you :)

Cheers

I don't know if you answered this before but how do you train your players in your assymetric tactic? What kind of players do you prefer in which position?

I don't know if you answered this before but how do you train your players in your assymetric tactic? What kind of players do you prefer in which position?

I have answered this many times :) , but This is always my formula

I switch between schedules, if a player is 15 I maybe train the same schedule for two years depending on where the player is in his development. workrate - teamwork - strenght - should be something all your players has atleast to some degree - Stamina I will say is very important as well. Those skills though are not the only skills a player need, but dependant on where he plays the focus should be on the following attributes only mentioning the important ones because its obvious what else is needed.

Central defenders
Jumping heading anticipation decision concentration composure strenght acceleration positioning - defender schedule and sweeper schedule switch between the two

Fullbacks
workrate decisions concentration anticipation teamwork positioning crossing dribbling pace acceleration technique
fulback schedule wingback schedule defensive winger schedule

Defensive midfielders or Box to Box midfielders
Requires 10 tackling no more and 10 marking no more - we don't focus on a defensive player - we focus on some thing else Aaron Ramsey is a very good example of what we want. So depending on where the player is in his development these schedules I use for training them beginning most often with the most important one - remember it does depend on where the player is with his tackling and marking workrate teamwork stamina and strenght which are very important skills for this midfielder, but not the only thing needed here's the complete list I highlight the very important ones the rest you need atleast average
workrate teamwork strenght stamina decisions technique creativity finishing acceleration pace composure anticipation and a bonus if he has jumping heading due to situations where they get headers.
Defensive midfielder schedule if you lack tackling and marking and stamina - box to box schedule to improve finishing workrate decisions and anticipation complete forward schedule to get creativity decisions composure and technique I usually do this when I'm happy with the players look, the reason why I dont train defensive midfielder for more than probably 6 months or a year is I don't want to waste any points training tackling or marking only if they are below 10. but focus on a cross between box to box and complete forward and he will become very exciting as a player and will perform well if his hidden attribute consistancy ofcause allow it.

Wingers
crossing dribbling decisions acceleration pace agility balance technique some flair - The wing schedule - When happy switch to complete forward schedule to get finishing technique creativity strenght teamwork - Think of Neymar with lots of creativity and finishing and ofcause very quick - my Neymar developed has 14 crossing and everything else is through the roof. You should focus on atleast having the player to be good if he plays in the left side then he need atleast a strong foot for left and in the right side the same, it is highly recommended that he have two strong feet especially in the left side, Neymar is perfect for this position and can be retrained as a ML as well for other tactics.

CAM/Attacking midfielder, but actually a complete forward
Creativity decisions flair strenght technique finishing - he will always be trained on the complete forward schedule and will be very quick as well. Maupay is a good example of a good CAM CR7 will work great here - James Rodriguez - Messi - Pogba retrained - Ramsey retrained. This position is like a second wave of attack, this player will arrive late in the box sometimes and be at the end of crosses - he will also help create room for the players around him, but he's sometimes the one whos created room for by other players. Just focus this position on a complete forward schedule - that will be plenty enough.

Striker/Poacher and Tank - Complete forward
The best player on the pitch for me and the player that scores the most - he has to be very special - Mine (Machado) close to 80 goals now, season ends soon, he's overpowered and you can do with a lesser regent, their is only two players from the game who isn't a regent who can be used for this position that is Cristiano Ronaldo or Costa from Chelsea (Spanish/Brazilian player)

Finishing technique jumping heading strenght quick offball composure anticipation dribbling flair decisions creativity
Strikers should be trained on complete forward schedule when they are born, if you don't look at retraining them for the wings, it is a big advantage to get a tank someone who is a beast in jumping heading as their will be alot of goals from headers if he's good at it, for me the clone of CR7 isn't the best header, but I don't rely solely on this as I feel they can score in many other ways.

A last word - this is my last explanaition when it comes to how I train, mainly because I have done it so many times and this is rather time wasting as training should be the same for every tactic almost.

A thing I maybe realize can hurt people in getting success with my tactics is my players usually have alot of ppms for instance my striker has cross to the other side ppm because he is good at crossing - things like that. Run with ball through centre I use alot for centralized players midfielders strikers etc hug line for fulbacks and we can go on and on. In all honesty I never talk about these because I hope its not the case that my team play fantastic because they have a few ppm's - if that is the case then we shouldn't be talking about tactics but ppm's and that would be sad and ruining the whole idea of creating tactics if the players just need good ppms - I hope that is not the case.

I don't have to tell you that you need extremely good players for this tactic especially. CR7 Ramsey Courtouis Azpilicueta Neymar I count as good, but they should be regents really.

Cheers

The post above has 1001 words be warned - so its maybe not keyword optimized for google but it could be :)
I have written over 1000 posts in this forum and many of them with long explanations I put my heart into it - I don't have to tell you the one who really benefits is the owner of the forum making a ton of money on ads - on a subject very related to a game that they didn't create - amazing really and I applaud it - a residual money machine :)

Anyway just wanted to say it out loud - passion certainly pays in some situations :)

I haven't had internet for some days also bit busy so I couldn't get time to post but yeah I have promoted from both League 1 and Championship I'm just amazed 4-1-4-1 RC really rocks.

I have managed to sign some good players like Thorgan Hazard including also some regens from free agents and they have done fantastic job, I have also used them in Championship but just signed 3 more new players nothing else and I wasn't expecting promotion from Championship not even League 1 and it was a good journey to Premier League.. I have been approached several clubs including Southampton, Leicester and Blackpool and I have rejected all because I need to make Boston United the best team in Europe that is my goal...

The squad I have will need a massive change or we will be relegated straight next season.. I'm hoping the chairman to give me a better transfer and wage budget to improve the squad if not we will be relegated I think.

Players I signed while in League 1

View attachment 218781

League 1

View attachment 218780

Championship

View attachment 218779

My team

View attachment 218778

Last edited:
My 1st season with 4-3-3 One World Complete - Won Everything - Lost one match to Real Madrid 2-0

League table

View attachment 218752

Yes I'm aware that its a mind blowing image I showed you here - Though I'm not certain that I dare to believe this is possible as I did Create the Striker by modifying him and I did micro modify a few players like Maupay Pogba and then I used ingame Clones who's attributes could be real - I also created a few wonderkids by pushing a button like the game could actually create them ingame, except I have the advantage to keep pushing the button till I'm satisfied, and the 50 goal scoring defender that you will see an image of soon is an exact product of that, but the good news is he can be created in your game by the game if you are lucky. I'm a good sport and say this doesn't count, lets wait a fair 10 seasons to count my records if I get any :)

Player stats

View attachment 218751

Lots of my players get very high average rates in this tactic which is in my opinion a very strong indicator of a strong tactic. You'll see my two preferred defenders scoring about 80 goals just the two of them - most from corners and then their is ofcause my number 1 striker my modified regent with above 80 goals which is good enough for me. What's making me happy is that many players got on the score sheet in this tactic, but the one that's suppose to score the most also scored the most - the striker. If having a tank striker he could score an extra 50-70 goals from corners if he is a beast in the air according to this statistic. Also I have to say Machado my striker didn't go alot above 200 potential when I created him, but he is specialized for sure, but maybe you can come close with a very good regent.

Machado

View attachment 218750

M.Pedersen

View attachment 218749

I used a real player to create this wonderkid, thats why you don't see a regent image of him.

Coulson

View attachment 218748

My manchester city regent - he's gone down in both pace and jumping very annoying but that happens when you get injured sometimes - I was playing him as a CDR the same position as the defender above who scored 50 - so the magic lays in the CDR position from corners - I also started to use him as a CDL a coupled him with the defender above as I estimate those two too be the best for the job.

CH League Final

Vs Arsenal

View attachment 218747

Very easy - Brondby also beat them in the group stages lol

Anyway I'm gonna go straight too attacking movement for a season to see if this improve results and I will keep the same squad. I used alot of the money I got from the sales of Avesnes and the danish player I had cloned and I bought from Barca who dont need money so I thought to myself then its not a bad idea and I get some of the players I already loaned, but not the unrealistic ones like the right winger that looks beasty now, I bought the keeper for like 15m pounds highly overpriced and the english defender that they've been using for around the same. Then I went out on the transfermarket to see if I could improve the squad in the quest to become totally independent which I can already - and I got myself some nice players well I should say get haven't got them yet. I'm getting a regent called Diego a really good striker with 20 finishing and 17 strenght reminds me of Obem from the Le Bigot save, but a little slower, but only 20 so can develop. I'm gonna try and get rid of Berardi - not because I don't like him but more because I wanna make room for other strikers and he is in the way and too old 24 lol.

Guys don't get blinded by the screenshot above though it is crazy - I don't know if it was because my players are just so good or shall I say Machado and Pedersen - the rest are basically normal super starsssss :)

Cheers

Ok the new season has begun for Brondby - no loans and several new signings - A new Director of football infact Tomas Waldoch and a new Head of youth don't remember the name and a new Assistant manager a former Mexican international - who is great at motivating judging players ability and potential - let me just show you him

Alberto Rodriguez -

View attachment 218587

As you can see he looks good for what I need him for - tell me if you think he lacks in anything!!!!

The thing is I'm making this post to get your guys experience on the table - I have two player examples I wanna give

The first one is a french talent that I think look like a player that could become a great tank beast if he developes

View attachment 218585

I bought him for 8m pounds which is alot ofcause, but I needed to get rid of some money anyway to make the game more tolerable. Now here's the report from my assistant manager.

View attachment 218583

mmmmhhh - so if my assistant manager is that good at judging the players this doesn't look very promising does it?
question too you - can I trust the report this assistant manager is giving me?

the player scored a hattrick in his debut and looked amazing.

Here's another example...

This time its a danish football talent from the Brondby factory - he's just been promoted to the 1st team

View attachment 218579

and now the report from my mexican assistant...

View attachment 218577

So here we have a report that saids this player will become a star or atleast according to the stars he's giving him - so again guys, what's your experience with this?

Shall I sell the players that gets 2 and a half stars in potential by what looks like a good assistant manager or is it lying too me, because it looks like both players can become valuable to me, but only if they develops - well not true I think the first one is already good, but this leaves me a little confused whether I shall put all my money on players that is estimated to become average or great - meaning whether I can trust this assistant manager's opinion :(

Please tell me what you think - I really would like to know how you go around this or if you even look at the potential stars - I see alot of players also in Barca that looks like they can become great but their report sucks in their potential - its like this part seems broken, or maybe I just don't understand it.

Cheers

Just my opinion on this. Both players have potential to be leading strikers at Brondby. The AM reports don't add up to me. I looked at the AM stats and it looks to me that he is perhaps better at judging defenders than attackers in regards potential and actual ability. I wonder is his reports the same way for defenders?

Also to add I feel people get caught up in the 2/3/4/5 stars in ability and even potential. It does depend on the players in that position in the squad too. Can mean that the potential and ability is going up against a possible star of the team and this can reduce the star rating of a newer player to the team or one being scouted. Does not mean they are not great players or potential to be so!

Just my opinion on this. Both players have potential to be leading strikers at Brondby. The AM reports don't add up to me. I looked at the AM stats and it looks to me that he is perhaps better at judging defenders than attackers in regards potential and actual ability. I wonder is his reports the same way for defenders?

Also to add I feel people get caught up in the 2/3/4/5 stars in ability and even potential. It does depend on the players in that position in the squad too. Can mean that the potential and ability is going up against a possible star of the team and this can reduce the star rating of a newer player to the team or one being scouted. Does not mean they are not great players or potential to be so!

What makes you say that he might be better at judging defenders?
hidden stats/attributes or something else?

Well I see why now - his coaching style defensive - I'm not sure if this is used, but if it is then he might be the wrong guy for me

It is in his attributes as his better coaching style, but as you say is it used that way for an AM. That I don't know!

It is in his attributes as his better coaching style, but as you say is it used that way for an AM. That I don't know!

Also he saids the first striker Kerkar is not a consistant player, and yet he scored a hattrick in his debut :) - one thing I know though is the stars are given according to the team average and one of the main reasons I see barca players with very low stars because the top players are so good. I think you sort of said that too

So what do you do - when promoting a youth talent to your 1st team - look a attributes solely or try them out in a game see how they perform in the youth team and judge from that etc - its quite interesting I have to say.

I wanna give another example with no pictures because you all know him - Will Hughes in all honesty they have been talking forever about this kid - so he looks really talented and after a few seasons it seems like he can't develop any further - reached his potential, but he get easily surpassed by regents in the way of attributes, yet he plays like a dream - having him loaned out to several clubs I see him average at 8 or more when fully developed, but he doesn't look that special in comparrison to a star regent so I'm reluctant to play him, though I know he will play good. In his hidden stats he a very high number in consistancy I know that

In regards youth talent I do look at the attributes they have. But more for me I am inclined to play them in the first team, perhaps in a cup game or an easy home game to see how they will perform. I did have a 16 year old in the Espanyol save from many seasons ago who had decent stats for a 16 year old so played him in 2 cup games and he averaged over 8 in both games, so became at 1st a back and by the time he was 18 was a 1st team regular. So I do look at both stats and give them a run out in what I feel should be easy games for them. Of course some do fail, so is nice when 1 makes first team so young.

As for Hughes, yes he does seem to peak attribute wise early and not appear to get better, however as you say rarely plays a bad game, and also from memory is hardly ever injured, at least not for me, long term injuries I am meaning.

Hidden stats somewhere I guess in all of this!