I was without internet all yesterday now im back

About the skin, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijig7z5f50lr0dw/steklo.rar?dl=0

There is two version.. one with instant result button and one without. Instant result is basically leave the game to assistant you will see the button under submit team. I have also deleted the backgrounds it came with and put two nice background FIFA 15 ultimate team and Champions League background..

anyways, I have promoted from League 2 and tactic isn't bad but still I need to reach it with Premier League then I will call it a good tactic so still some a lot of work to do. I'm currently in League 1 and I'll post later how it finishes.

Here is how it finished last season in League 2

View attachment 972730

Just wanna say thanks alot in writing as I am truely happy that you uploaded this - I just downloaded it and will try it as soon as I have finished writing here - can't wait, will tell you my verdict later, but don't worry I reckon its a keeper :)

Cheers

I am still playing with Dortmund. I am in my 5th season now, so it's 2024/2025. I won 4 times the Bundesliga, only in the last season I won the national DFB-Pokal and my "best" progress in Champions League was quarter-final. So to be honest, this is possibly my worst save ever with a top team :D But it is still more fun than winning everything.

I have been trying a few tactics, like Frankenstein in the first seasons, then Marcelo and this season I am using deep purple 433, as Jes was talking about it a few days ago. Just wanted to show you the league table after ten games:

View attachment 972727

Yes thats sweet!!!! - good start their - As I said in that post where I recommended this one - I remember this to be a top team beater, but whether or not its entertaining I don't know - in all honesty straight of the bat when I tried it with Barca I liked it and could see its potential - but as I am a person on the edge some times I didn't give it alot of time (alot of chances) - I wanted to test a few things with Wooow and the passing slider :) (doesn't that sound like a weird song?) "wooow and the passing slider" song by The Kinks lol!!! - don't google that :)

Anyway guys its good to see so many updates and I love readin' them.

Cheers

I was without internet all yesterday now im back

About the skin, here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijig7z5f50lr0dw/steklo.rar?dl=0

There is two version.. one with instant result button and one without. Instant result is basically leave the game to assistant you will see the button under submit team. I have also deleted the backgrounds it came with and put two nice background FIFA 15 ultimate team and Champions League background..

anyways, I have promoted from League 2 and tactic isn't bad but still I need to reach it with Premier League then I will call it a good tactic so still some a lot of work to do. I'm currently in League 1 and I'll post later how it finishes.

Here is how it finished last season in League 2

View attachment 972730

The instant result button is not working for me on your skin. any ideas ?

Mouse over at the very end of the screen and click it that's the way it works in this skin or just download the below titlebar.xml and put in the main panels folder of the skin.. this will make the instant on the left side.

View attachment 216368

Yes it appears not to be working, but it does work - as Wii describes you have to go all the way to the right side of the screen where the instant button is and click it their - then it works - only used it once to try it out.

The theme - I'm loving it - I have used steklo before, but Wii shaked things up with the background pictures and now I love it even more - so thanks for this very useful upload.

uhhmmmm guys check this out

View attachment 216342

Jeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!! - in my pants - this is exellent and a much easier opponent than Man.u was so far - Brondby is utilizing the 442 direct attacking - I'm very surprised that this was even possible - it was deserved as well - My young danish striker talent Kure is so good to look at though he's not a top striker he's perfect for Brondby a real poacher who just lacks a little more speed or shall I say acceleration to be a real poacher. Anyway just wanted to share :)

Cheers

Southend United I just like this team colors and its name.. I think I will not quit this team for whatever reason.

Season finished in League 1 and this how it finished it

View attachment 216267

We have qualified for playoff but it was nervous one and way to many draws..

So the action for the playoffs.

Semi final
View attachment 216266 View attachment 216265

Final
View attachment 216263

We are promoted to Championship, we haven't dominated like I did with Boston United but nevertheless we are still promoted..

This team chairman is a sick one.. compare to one with Boston United.. really.. I have asked for several things like increase wage and he rejected all.. he has to give me better wage budget in Championship or else get ready for relegation.

Last edited:
I'll have to post this - another big surprise for me my youth team in Brondby also using the 442 direct attacking - I did do an effort to get some good youngsters or youngster that I thought might become something in the future and here's how it panned out in the end.

View attachment 216200

They beat very big youth teams - and I don't find the talent that great, but not bad either - but many danish u21 players in their which is another surprise to me that they could reach out and become that successful. Where is Barca? Jeeez I'm probably slacking of a bit on the Barca front, because they are so well set in the 1st team.

Anyway RMA time - can we progress to the semi's of the euro league

Cheers

Well I think Brondby is a good team, especially in defence - in midfield they have also improved and attack is less but good - so not a big surprise that we were capable of beating RMA over two games - still I find it to be an achievement using the 442 direct attacking.

Heres the 2nd leg

View attachment 216187

Being a small team in europe and achieving this is huge and it will count well in the euro rankings and the seeds for ch league group play etc so Brondby is on their way to become a big team now :)

Cheers

Well...Im in 2031, I lead Real Madrid to won a loooooot of trophies...I have 52 years in this save and...I quit...I will start a new manager path but in the same save. I want go with a no top league team ( Im thinking about sign with Dinamo Zagreb ) and I will use my 433 non striker tactic ( And see if I can improve it with time ) . I use this tactic in some matches with Real and wow,how good are the CAMs of that team lol.

Well,lets see how it goes, good weekend everyone !!

I have to say tactic isn't the best but also not bad.. it was good with Boston when I was in Premier League.. I don't know why not with Southend, but anyways I will give it another chance and see how it does.

We have qualified for playoff and being beaten by Leicester in Semi Final.

Here is the league table

View attachment 216002

Benfica is a very strong team

View attachment 215988

Sevilla here I come - Brondby so young and not fully developed - I started to look alot at the report page - whether the players have the poor consistancy or not I ofcause also check for injury proneness and then their personalities - several of the players that play in euro league cup has important matches which I think is a good thing according to pressure on the players in the match.

I'm also buying one very good striker from Brazil playing for Belgium team Standard who can develop according to the scouts - I have scouted this player several times and the chief scout saids he is not fully developed - he can develop into a tank 19y and has 19 strenght and 20 determination and have scored 25 gls in 40 matches so I see all these things as positive - I'm in may so season will end soon.

Cheers

Another season in Championship and again we failed to be promoted.. just like like last season we have qualified for playoff and Bolton beat us in Semi Final

View attachment 215764

The team chairman gives less wage budget.. why I succeeded with Boston is because of the huge wage budget the chairman gives me and that gives me the option to sign better players in free agents.. If I look now I think Boston players were better than this players I have on Southend.. also in financial aspects it isn't that good either.

Their you go...

View attachment 215726

Well that's the ultimate title I have received with a team that are worse than the best. They are still good though, but the result was still not expected at all - the Brondby strikers are being trained as poachers which is something I don't usually do, but the quickness in them needs to improve, surprisingly poacher types do well in this formation, ofcause if poachers also are strong they will be even better. So all in all a crazy moment the image above.

I thought hard and a little bit harder - that I wanted to resign from the Barca job - but then I got a new idea - 3 cams instead of wingers, and I'm very excited about that because Neymar was getting old so I decided for something new, some of my loan outs are great cams so I'm looking forward to this - alot of creativity and a centre cam simular to the one used in Frankenstein flanked by channel runners Maupay and clone of CR7. I have not tested this tactic yet - so don't know if it will work, but I'll release it if it does.

Cheers

ps WII - sell expensively - sell your best players - and buy talent :)

Their you go...

View attachment 974537

Well that's the ultimate title I have received with a team that are worse than the best. They are still good though, but the result was still not expected at all - the Brondby strikers are being trained as poachers which is something I don't usually do, but the quickness in them needs to improve, surprisingly poacher types do well in this formation, ofcause if poachers also are strong they will be even better. So all in all a crazy moment the image above.

I thought hard and a little bit harder - that I wanted to resign from the Barca job - but then I got a new idea - 3 cams instead of wingers, and I'm very excited about that because Neymar was getting old so I decided for something new, some of my loan outs are great cams so I'm looking forward to this - alot of creativity and a centre cam simular to the one used in Frankenstein flanked by channel runners Maupay and clone of CR7. I have not tested this tactic yet - so don't know if it will work, but I'll release it if it does.

Cheers

ps WII - sell expensively - sell your best players - and buy talent :)

Good win in Euro Cup with Brondby..

Im trying to sell some players but I don't have good ones at the moment just one american regen striker..

Anyways this new season my team is doing good in Championship I'll post results later.

Finally we are promoted after 3 seasons in Championship

View attachment 215521

It was nice action for the final 3 games.. I had 82 points Southampton had 84 and West Brom 85 after that then West Brom lost to West Ham and drawn 2 games.. Southampton have won 2 games and in the final guess what? we were playing each other for the final league game to decide who will win the league.. it was nervous one because if I lose and West Brom wins, we will lose the automatic promotion position and fall into 3rd.. but in the end I beat them 1-0.. so those 3 games I won was the reason I promoted or else we could have been into playoffs.

Last edited:
France became euro championship runner ups - England beat me - so England 2 times in a row
But, this made me resign :)

I got a new job - Denmark - while Spain and England is trying to steal my superstar regents I thought it was time to take the job as Danish national manager and rule the world lol - those of you who have followed this will know Denmark have some crazy regents and clones I did for fun a few seasons back, their among CR7's clone, he doesn't impress me yet to be honest maybe its an age thing. The danish team though look pretty crazy - but 4 players are getting stolen and they are really good - so it looks like i'm a little to late for that train, but its ok. I stopped all the cloning and creating superstar regents, but now I shall rule otherwise it will be dissapointing - 4 tournaments are the goal to conquer - then I evaluate the options afterwards.

Season starts soon finally pheewww looking forward to it - wanna see the new tactic in motion.

Cheers guys

4231 Creative Illustrations VIII by Jesaustralia

View attachment 215017

Created with Barca regent team - I'm watching matches on comprehensive and they so far take a long time to complete - Its untested really I have only played some training matches and can't tell if this shows the tactics true potential - so I'm hoping it does because I'm winning and dominating big.

4 complete forwards - 2 box to box - and basically whatever you are used too. Creativity is important. Its a short passing tactic and possession should be your teams so better players means higher possession, composure, decisions, anticipation, creativity.

I have used the same framework as I used for the 442 direct attacking - and then changed it according to what I wanna see happen in the match engine - this tactic might also be due to several more changes I don't know yet, but I will try and perfect it while playing league games. This is for a good team no doubt - the requirements are high - The centre striker will score many goals it seems, I made him a static striker instead of a roaming striker, roaming would work to. The CAMCL/R I have roam on and they have move into channels and so far its working quite nicely. The centre striker would be best if he is a tank.

The centre cam I'm not certain with yet. Average rates are high across the board. The defensive midfielders or shall I say the langvatn midfielders are changed, I wanted them to be behind the CAMCL/R - they still might be changed even more, I need to see more matches. I have given the dmcl/r hug line as a test - I'm not sure it does anything, but the purpose for me is to get them spread out.

If you try it please let me know - I'm going to go all in on this - it will have my 100% attention and I hope to grow it perfect.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
Another season over for Cartagena.. Will say again I am surprised as to how well it has gone, using the 4-4-2 direct attack again. Won Copa Del Ray, Supa Copa and La Liga for 3rd year running. Was a bit disappointed in CL, 2nd in group to Bayern and then lost to Chelsea in 1st round KO 4-2 on agg. Players are improving or at least young regens are starting to come through. I have 2 very good CD, a potential world class 19 yo RFB and an AMC who I feel has the potential to be great. So new tactic from you Jes might suit his style of play, he is young, but potentially good, so might give the new tactic a go next season. A couple of SS

League Table

View attachment 215002

Overview

View attachment 215001

Another season over for Cartagena.. Will say again I am surprised as to how well it has gone, using the 4-4-2 direct attack again. Won Copa Del Ray, Supa Copa and La Liga for 3rd year running. Was a bit disappointed in CL, 2nd in group to Bayern and then lost to Chelsea in 1st round KO 4-2 on agg. Players are improving or at least young regens are starting to come through. I have 2 very good CD, a potential world class 19 yo RFB and an AMC who I feel has the potential to be great. So new tactic from you Jes might suit his style of play, he is young, but potentially good, so might give the new tactic a go next season. A couple of SS

League Table

View attachment 976229

Overview

View attachment 976232

You'll need atleast 6 cams to cover yourself - and they all should be quick and have good finishing - I have created a version 6 of this tactic already and the dmc's have run from deep set to rare - this helps them to recycle possession which I like. I hate when all the players are cramped together in the same space - it has to be balanced. I have no idea how this tactic will work with a lesser team - but the fact that you are this successful with the 442 direct attacking tactic is mind blowing - thats the one I use for Brondby - who's also a good team now. I'm trying as much as I can to keep that team danish, but its very hard since the good ones are very expensive or taken by Barca :)

One more training match then its all happening - I implemented the new tactic for my danish international team as well to see what these players can achieve.

Cheers

We have finished 14th and avoided relegation.. Chairman decided to give me $29M and well I have signed some players under monthly installments.. as you know my finances were down.. I was -$10M but now we have $42 million in the bank..

View attachment 214962

I'm hoping for higher transfer budget to sign better players.. I just hope this chairman leaves this club it's nightmare to run club with chairman like this one.

Last edited: