Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Very nice tweak wii , I just trying in an old regen save with Madrid and is so funny in ofence and very serious in defence. Well done mate!

Woah my internet is back.. my last post was messy I have posted with mobile last night lol just seen from my laptop now how messy it was and edited..

Time to test Real Madrid downloading now..

Woah my internet is back.. my last post was messy I have posted with mobile last night lol just seen from my laptop now how messy it was and edited..

Time to test Real Madrid downloading now..

Their is one slight tweak I will recommend - Defensive freekicks the striker to go back to a 3 man wall - same setup as MR.L in most of his tactics - when the striker didn't go back for me their was a problem in these situations with conceeding.

The midfielder tweaks you made I really like - its like your team become more balanced. However will say that when you have a better team it opens up for further tweaks like more CF in different positions - its a matter to use the talent available :)

Tactic is great as it is, and anything touched is pure cosmethic.

Cheers

4123 deep purple - Experiment

I took all player instructions, but not the run from deep slider which is set to rare - I also gave every single player Creative Freedom 10 right in the middle - This happened

View attachment 213705

Attack was splendid and alot of beautiful football was being played - Villareal had 6 chances and some of them way too big for me to accept. I saw Villareal have a grip on my fullbacks playing through balls through the channels etc - highly annoying!! - to stabilize this I will try and give the fullbacks the same instructions as in the 442 direct attacking where they for me constantly get above 8 in average rates - I will also change the central defence to the exact same thing as the 442 since that also gets good performances - lets see what this changes - I imagine giving the player CF = 0 would be horrible with all the sliders set to rare - but I will test that later.

Cheers

ps this test could have been done with any tactic, but right now my focus is on the deep purple tactic with Wii tweaks involved

4-2-3-1 Deep Purple - Many tweaks by Jesau

View attachment 213547

I didn't want to release, but have to due to the result above and the electrifying play that was being played - I figured out the mentality slider is probably the most important slider in the player instructions screen - So I have tweaked it to what I feel is perfect for the positions - this might be more perfect with lower mentalities for a poorer underdog team - I will almost say it will be better with lower mentalities if your team is for instance Southend Utd - but for a top regent team I know that this is the best their is. I can also add from the midfielders to the striker - that includes the 2 cm's - 2 wingers - 1 striker has all sliders but the run from deep slider set to rare - The football being played is fantastic - in the match above my team led by 8-0 at half time.

The 442 direct attacking defence settings also many of them that Mr.L created seems near perfect to me and led me to believe they shall be like that. The creative freedom though I have experienced some enhanced performances with both Brondby and Barca when giving specific CF to certain positions - CM's CF=16/17 Wingers CF=16/17 Striker CF=15 - CF=0 can also be successful for lesser talented strikers (don't know how they will react with the sliders being at rare - will test that).

Striker mentality like the Frankenstein strikers seem perfect to me. Wingers or Wide midfielders benefit from 20 mentality and so does the CM's - the DM's low mentality is in my opinion pretty perfect because the of the job in that position demands recycling of the ball/possession (Anchorman) type. Settings for Defence is resolved already by Mr.L.

I didn't mean to hijack your idea Wii - I'm very glad you released it, because I have forgotten all about this tactic and now it gives me new interest in the game - That is sometimes needed especially if the game is almost 3 years old lol.

So one last thing - What does it then mean to give your players rare settings ?

Sorry I can't answer it - infact I think it should mean they wouldn't dribble as much or cross as much etc etc, but honestly I think it means something else, but it makes no sense. Actually their shouldn't be these sliders if the players are this successful right? :)

Or my team is just so good that they are better of with sliders like that - try and make the sliders in other tactic rare for especially CM's - SC's if your team is good enough I think it will work perfectly.

Cheers

So I tested 4-2-3-1 deep purple tweaked.. I was testing with Real Madrid save jes provided

Well I have never thought it will be this impressive the tweaks I have made..

I have won LA Liga, Copa del Rey final against Barcelona and Champions League final against Juventus..
Only 1 draw in the League it was away against Barcelona.. there were too many 6-0 so just took screenshot for few ones..

So here are the Screenshots

League table

View attachment 213533

The matches

View attachment 213530 View attachment 213532 View attachment 213527 View attachment 213526View attachment 213523 View attachment 213531 View attachment 213524 View attachment 213525View attachment 213529 View attachment 213528

Last edited:
So I tested 4-2-3-1 deep purple tweaked.. I was testing with Real Madrid save jes provided

Well I have never thought it will be this impressive the tweaks I have made..

I have won LA Liga, Copa del Rey final against Barcelona and Champions League final against Juventus..
There were too many 6-0 so just took screenshot for few ones..

So here are the Screenshots

League table

View attachment 979611

The matches

View attachment 979618 View attachment 979614 View attachment 979624 View attachment 979627View attachment 979635 View attachment 979616 View attachment 979632 View attachment 979630View attachment 979619 View attachment 979621

Yea Very consistant!!!! - You did a very fine job here

Formation of this tactic is wonderful - the tweaks you've made into the tactic works really well - However again not to hijack I recommend testing the above version I posted - 11-0 9-0 8-0 is my results so far - the 11-0 vs Sevilla was also against a team in 3rd position. The 9-0 was against a small team from 3rd division with my so called reserves or the unfit bunch lol the 8-0 away to Elche - it took them a long time before they scored the 1st goal. I will try and get some more results - maybe it would be better to test that with RMA though - don't think a small team can cope with those settings.

Anyway I applaud you for using 2 CM's going forward I really really like that and I think their is alot of magic in that - I feel we have for a long time been very happy with the DMC's going forward, but infact CM's do a great job doing this as well - if not better :)

Cheers pal

Jes this tactic I have tweaked first of all is because of another tactic I have made and 4-1-4-1 rock classic failed to work for me, so I just picked 4-2-3-1 deep purple but the problem was I don't have a single AMC player in my squad.. 4 Def - 1 DM - 2 CM - 2 Wingers and 1 ST was perfect for my squad and so I have to drop the AMC to DM position and I have started to make tweaks right there..

My team is not top team and when I have made this tweaks and how I have done with it I was impressed and was near to win the league.. so the main thing I have made this tweaks, was specifically to fit my Southend team not for top teams that was the main purpose and I never know how it will do with a top team.. Then you have asked for it to see how it is.. you have did it, I was impressed with those results and I was eager to test it also with top team, I did it and again I was impressed.. there is nothing better than getting those results with a top team.

I have to say that right at the moment I am happy with this tactic and tweaks I have made and how I am doing with Southend.. credits go to Mr.L for providing this main tactic.. it has potential I agree but right now I will be continue using it until when time comes that it is not doing good anymore..

The above one you have recommended I think it will fit top team.. more CF and more often settings are better with top team if i'm not wrong.. so when I get super regen players in my Southend I will be using that one :)

Last edited:
Jes this tactic I have tweaked first of all is because of another tactic I have made and 4-1-4-1 rock classic failed to work for me, so I just picked 4-2-3-1 deep purple but the problem was I don't have a single AMC player in my squad.. 4 Def - 1 DM - 2 CM - 2 Wingers and 1 ST was perfect for my squad and so I have to drop the AMC to DM position and I have started to make tweaks right there..

My team is not top team and when I have made this tweaks and how I have done with it I was impressed and was near to win the league.. so the main thing I have made this tweaks, was specifically to fit my Southend team not for top teams that was the main purpose and I never know how it will do with a top team.. Then you have asked for it to see how it is.. you have did it, I was impressed with those results and I was eager to test it also with top team, I did it and again I was impressed.. there is nothing better than getting those results with a top team.

I have to say that right at the moment I am happy with this tactic and tweaks I have made and how I am doing with Southend.. credits go to Mr.L for providing this main tactic.. it has potential I agree but right now I will be continue using it until when time comes that it is not doing good anymore..

The above one you have recommended I think it will fit top team.. more CF and more often settings are better with top team if i'm not wrong.. so when I get super regen players in my Southend I will be using that one :)

The above will fit a regent team better than a top team - hope I make sense - your tweaks will go a very long way for minor clubs and for ingame players like C.Ronaldo - it will easily do well for a regent team as well, the tweaks I made will only do well with a regent team that is surpassing C.Ronaldo and Messi in quality all over the pitch - so the tweaks that you made are **** good :)

Here's my test with RMA using my tweaks

View attachment 213461 View attachment 213460

As you can see I'm far away to achieve the amount of goals you scored with your version of the tactic. Using it with my Barca regent team though is another story - its like improving the tactic - getting the best out of their potential. The 4231 deep purple I believe also did really good in the underdog testing CA 140 across the board - which makes it clever you chose that tactic to use for your Southend team - that you then tweaked it further is just great - I applaud it.

Cheers pal

Wii,Jes...wingers thing, rigth footed on left and viceversa or like I think it doesnt matter?

I tried to make a 3 central defenders and 2 strikers tweak but I cant fit the franken defence (not bad for 3 defenders only) without touching dm and mids possitions so I abandoned...I dont really like play with fullbacks lol but with those tweaks I like it a bit more :P

Wii,Jes...wingers thing, rigth footed on left and viceversa or like I think it doesnt matter?

I tried to make a 3 central defenders and 2 strikers tweak but I cant fit the franken defence (not bad for 3 defenders only) without touching dm and mids possitions so I abandoned...I dont really like play with fullbacks lol but with those tweaks I like it a bit more :P

Wingers inside forwards I dont know which it is, but they act like inside forwards but they also act like wingers so in the left side left foot is important for crosses, but I'd say just make sure he is reasonable at crossing 11+ and 15/16 finishing and lightning quick ofcause :) - don't focus on the foot though I'm not a big fan of reversed foot unless they are as good with the other foot atleast strong foot - Neymar is a good example of this.

Another season over with Cartagena. This time using the 4-4-2 Direct Attacking (CF) tweak. Won, surprisingly La Liga now for the 4th year in a row. Went down to last game of season against Barca, needed a draw and got one. Also won Copa Del Ray. Lost in CL S/Final to Man Utd. Feel with the squad I have only slightly better I am over achieving big time! Some SS's

View attachment 213394

View attachment 213393

League Table

View attachment 213392

I also added a new manager to the save. Went in unemployed and was offered the Everton job. I took this while they were 14th in the league, this was in late December. Decided to use Wii Deep purple tweak and it went better than I could have imagined, seeing as I only got as far as strong understanding and that was late in the season, also tactic never got 100% fluid in the half season I played. I ended up winning FA Cup, beating Man City on pens, which was nerve wracking to say the least. Also finished in league 6th and lost only 2 games out of 21 in league. SS of fixtures, started job at the Reading game.

View attachment 213389

I also added a new manager to the save. Went in unemployed and was offered the Everton job. I took this while they were 14th in the league, this was in late December. Decided to use Wii Deep purple tweak and it went better than I could have imagined, seeing as I only got as far as strong understanding and that was late in the season, also tactic never got 100% fluid in the half season I played. I ended up winning FA Cup, beating Man City on pens, which was nerve wracking to say the least. Also finished in league 6th and lost only 2 games out of 21 in league. SS of fixtures, started job at the Reading game.

View attachment 979949

Formidable!!! Getting those results having alot less cohesion than you can get - not getting familiar with the tactic as well is a **** good achievement - did you use match prep teamwork?

defensive freekicks - Striker should join the wall - I would set that up like langvatn did in the 442 - its all I wanna say about this tactic - because its currently in its current shape perfect.

Cheers

Yes, teamwork all season. That is the surprise for me, that the results were so good with the team cohesion and fluidity not at it's max. Will take a look at the striker in the wall as well!

Is a very nice tactic, visually as well, should look a lot better when it get's 100% fluid and at least very strong understanding. Nice work, Wii!!

starting a new carreer,I went unemployed with no high reputation and I was hiring by IFK Norrköping (Sweden). Media prediction 9. I try wii tweak. I will post my path here,great weekend people

I did a test run with the underdog schedule CA-145 - This is where you are expected to battle for your survival in the premier league.

View attachment 213057

This might look bad, but reality is - its **** good - if I have had a specialized striker and some decent defenders this would have gone much better - I can understand the excitement for Wii - thats spectacular. I feel I might have to start a career in the premier league with a team that has a squad for this tactic and then maybe build upon it year after year :) - has to be an underdog team

Have you guys experienced whether a slow tank striker can cope with this formation or not?

Anyway I believe you can succeed with just a few good players in different positions - beat Man.c at home 1-0 amazing!!!!!

Cheers

Crystal palace carreer initiated - with alot of leagues more than ever I think 52 divisions over 100k players - Crystal palace is media predicted 18 that is relegation - I will play this carreer like I would Barca - so buying and selling is on the chopping board - currently we have 1m pounds which sucks big time lol, but that's how it is - the most important thing right now is to get a good coaching staff then selling of players then cheap replacements - I have Helenius in my mind I have seen him be successful many times as a striker, but don't even know whats possible with a team like CPA :) - I have done a CPA carreer before on my old laptop, where I wanted to see how fast I could make them succeed - I'm hoping this time I will be able to succeed with lesser players like Strandberg if his willing I'm also considering a player like Luke James, but I need to check out my squad first before I make any decisions.

Theirs a few good loans that can come in handy, I just want to have the defence and the midfield in order before thinking about the buying of a striker. I'm very excited about this carreer - I'll keep you updated

cheers

View attachment 212937 Its was a hard season but well,new allsvenskan champions! (Norrköping is the new real 2015 league champion btw). No new teams offers yet so I think my path is stay in that team for a pair of season at least ;)

(off topic: What an horrible night in Paris :( so sad...)

I havent had chance to post but anyways here is how i have done the last two seasons

last season

View attachment 212942

this season

View attachment 212943

and I have done my goal.. I just wanted to win the league with Southend and we done it the reason being my team morale became willing to die for each other and i have seen huge difference compared to other seasons..

Thats it.. getting a League 2 team to top and win the league it was nice.. now I will do another challenge maybe thinking of making top team the worst of worst and start from lowest league.. I will be posting details here before starting the challenge.

Last edited:
Back