WTF...

View attachment 214878

Yea!!! whatever lol - I like how this seems very confident cause I honestly didn't see this coming at all - I'm reluctant to manage Brondby for this match as I am a full blown Barca supporter - I played in Brondby as a teenager, but that doesn't mean I support them.

So the favourites Brondby utilizing the 442 direct attacking VS Barcelona the underdogs Utilizing the new and quite wonderful Creative Illustrations VIII

View attachment 214876

Gets in their son!!!!!!!! - Yea that's right and get it right next time mate!!!!!! :) - Ofcause this was expected my team is filled with superstars and Brondby is filled with good players - I can't for the life of me understand that Brondby were made favourites for this clash - beats me!!. Anyway I wanted to show you this for a little bit of fun.

Champions league - Brondby seeded as 3 now so a big improvement - they drew: Galatasaray - Bate and AT.Madrid - Compared to beating teams like RMA - Lille - Benfica - Man.U and Sevilla - I feel this should be doable for a 2nd round qualification.

I never bother to tell who Barca will play - because its not very interesting since Barca is best in my save :) - creative monsters!!!!
So now the more fun begins for my Barca team exploring the new 4231 tactic - hopefully finding some really good settings that can improve it further - Feel free to try and see if you can improve it too :) - I set the centre striker to rare on all slider but the run from deep slider which is at often - inspired by the in the first instance by Frankenstein, who got really good settings for the poachers - I also taken of creative freedom for several players so lets see if this will enlighten the talent :)

Cheeeeeeers guys (deep voice lol) - jeeeeezzz its morning already (light voice -) hahahaha - silly me - I should make coffee

Later *******!! :)

Le Bigot - The early years lol

Last edited:
Akinfeev's Nightmare

Barca using the Creative Illustrations VIII - VS CSKA MOSCOW

View attachment 214787

I watched the game on comprehensive highlights - 35-40 minutes long show - very entertaining - My plan was to look for errors and maybe tweak here and their to improve the tactic, but honestly I couldn't find anything improvable - it was so perfect and very breathtaking to watch - this match could have ended up 19-0 - the balance is awesome - even the part I was mostly worried about the DMC's - they are perfect in recyckling possession and winning the ball back in possession when lost and that's exactly what I want from this position - at times only at times it can seem like the gap between amcl/r and the dmc's are to big - but that doesn't matter because they are not the same dmc's that Langvatn invented, these are more defensive box to box who arrives very late in the box - infact they don't usually arrive at all - but they create balance and makes it look very dominating the whole formation - Possession: VIII have less of that and you know what - it doesn't matter, it wasn't the reason why I created this one - I wanted to see if I could utilize all the creative players I have available so it turned out like this and then not direct at all, though at times it does look very direct.

To conclude this - I'm very happy with what I just saw 9-0 against CSKA is a great result and we beat Sevilla 7-0 in the supercup so this will be interesting to what else they can do.

Cheers

What a boring season in Premier League again I used my tactic and 4-1-4-1 rock classic and they both didn't work..

View attachment 214648

But the good news is in this new season.. I have the same exact squad except I have just signed 1 new player Nick Powell from West Ham.. nothing else we have the same squad we were struggling last season and I'm surprised.. firstly I have changed the tactic to 4-2-3-1 Deep but I have tweaked it to fit DM instead of AMC, some little more tweaks and look at this!

View attachment 214649

View attachment 214650

What a boring season in Premier League again I used my tactic and 4-1-4-1 rock classic and they both didn't work..

View attachment 977085

But the good news is in this new season.. I have the same exact squad except I have just signed 1 new player Nick Powell from West Ham.. nothing else we have the same squad we were struggling last season and I'm surprised.. firstly I have changed the tactic to 4-2-3-1 Deep but I have tweaked it to fit DM instead of AMC, some little more tweaks and look at this!

View attachment 977084

View attachment 977082

If you think your team aren't very good you should really release the tweaked version, because their would be people out their wanting to try that - I'm sure of it :) - I get plenty of downloads in my mediafire profile on my newer tactics , but also older tactics, meaning their is still a good chunk of people that still plays it. Also I don't know if you do this, but using teamwork can help your team play better atleast untill they are better cohesed if you have signed alot of new players etc it will disrupt alot.

But those results look amazing - hardest league you play in - for me it looks like you play with a top team and I'm pretty sure you aren't - thats how difficult the premier league is :) - good job!!!!

Cheers

If you think your team aren't very good you should really release the tweaked version, because their would be people out their wanting to try that - I'm sure of it :) - I get plenty of downloads in my mediafire profile on my newer tactics , but also older tactics, meaning their is still a good chunk of people that still plays it. Also I don't know if you do this, but using teamwork can help your team play better atleast untill they are better cohesed if you have signed alot of new players etc it will disrupt alot.But those results look amazing - hardest league you play in - for me it looks like you play with a top team and I'm pretty sure you aren't - thats how difficult the premier league is :) - good job!!!!Cheers
it is 4231 deep purple i have dropped the AMC to DM and also the two CM to be less attacking and DM with defensive instructions.. I have just tweaked it.. tactic is from Mr L.. I will post it here later if it prooves to be good.im posting now from mobile.. no internet for the laptop.

it is 4231 deep purple i have dropped the AMC to DM and also the two CM to be less attacking and DM with defensive instructions.. I have just tweaked it.. tactic is from Mr L.. I will post it here later if it prooves to be good.im posting now from mobile.. no internet for the laptop.

I know the deep purple tactics - I was in the other end of skype when they were created - and I tested my lungs out of these tactics along with Mr langvatn, but any change made to a tactic can be the thing you need - so better upload it rather than explaining how it works.

cheers

442 Direct Attacking version 2 Release

Brondby gets high scoring Results with this - they destroyed AT.Madrid 2-5 away from home and totally rip danish clubs to pieces, they are a good team and of the same reason I think this will work well with better teams - subtop-top. The CF has gotten improved for DM's wingers and strikers, it makes the whole thing a little more smooth without being to much - I think good for teams like Cartagena :)

Cheers and enjoy!!!!

Absolutely amazing was near to win the league but anyways we have qualified for Champions League..

View attachment 214522

As soon as we have qualified to CL.. Board have decided to build a new stadium 25922 all seater one and it costs $67M.. I would have hoped around 30-35k seats but let's move on anyways..

Our first time in Champions League hoping to qualify from the best placed playof first so we can get into group stage and it's going to be fun..

I don't share tactics very fast because I tend to look how they do in many seasons than just 1 season but there you go :p
tactic I have used: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3swco0mkllvp9m/4-2-3-1 Deep Purple Tweaked.tac?dl=0

Last edited:
You could very well be right on that Jes. Just played 10 games with V111 with Cartagena, won 6 and drew 4, 2 draws were in Supa Copa and won that on away goals. Just feel that the players I have are not good enough for that particular tactic. Kind of watching the matches and waiting for a team to really hammer me, by that I mean getting beat by 5 or more goals, could happen in CL, as have to play Man U home and away in next 10 games. My team makes too many mistakes within tactic, but so far have got away with it. Might switch tomorrow to the new direct attack one as previous versions sure worked with the players I had.

May also try and get Espanyol through pre season, got 2 weeks to go on that and try the V111 with them. See if I have the time.

You could very well be right on that Jes. Just played 10 games with V111 with Cartagena, won 6 and drew 4, 2 draws were in Supa Copa and won that on away goals. Just feel that the players I have are not good enough for that particular tactic. Kind of watching the matches and waiting for a team to really hammer me, by that I mean getting beat by 5 or more goals, could happen in CL, as have to play Man U home and away in next 10 games. My team makes too many mistakes within tactic, but so far have got away with it. Might switch tomorrow to the new direct attack one as previous versions sure worked with the players I had.

May also try and get Espanyol through pre season, got 2 weeks to go on that and try the V111 with them. See if I have the time.

Yea I think you need extreme players with Creative Illustrations - but the version 2 of the 442 direct attacking - I imagine can improve some stuff from the 1st version - I do think though if the players are like my portugal team rather average in general then the 1st version probably will be better and then maybe individual tweaks like looking at version 2 CF - if you have a position where you think you have a high level for instance - a great striker then copu the CF settings from the version 2. In case of not having 6 sub-star players.

Cheers mate

Absolutely amazing was near to win the league but anyways we have qualified for Champions League..

View attachment 977356

As soon as we have qualified to CL.. Board have decided to build a new stadium 25922 all seater one and it costs $67M.. I would have hoped around 30-35k seats but let's move on anyways..

Our first time in Champions League hoping to qualify from the best placed playof first so we can get into group stage and it's going to be fun..

I don't share tactics very fast because I tend to look how they do in many seasons than just 1 season but there you go :p
tactic I have used: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3swco0mkllvp9m/4-2-3-1 Deep Purple Tweaked.tac?dl=0

Good that you shared this - it gets more eyes on it - more people to test it etc. and infact a possibility for me to give it a test spin and see its potential with the templates I have.

right now I can say it does something alot of other tactics don't - it doesn't conceede - that makes it a very strong tactic - checking the matches I can also see that my team gets lots of chances, which means their is also potential for high scoring games - the most exciting part is this.

View attachment 214488 View attachment 214487

the two hardest matches deservely won - with a bad team blend and then away from home - I feel I'm talking about a fantastic tactic here - because thats what it shows in potential.

Here's the league table

View attachment 214486

a 0-0 draw vs WBA, but thats like 2nd match of the season and these things happen - it will only get better and better I'm certain of it. Oh and WBA in the templates aren't a bad team. This is very promising and I should complete the test and maybe take it to madrid.

Good job

Cheers

View attachment 977356

Ok so I fully gave it a full season with CA200 and I was very surprised and very happy with the outcome - this tactic certainly deserves attention I will show you in just a minute - but before I show you I will tell you what the templates produce in terms of results has to be taken with the grain of salt - meaning it shall be taken as a tendency more than what you can expect in your save - alot of results are under performing due to not being specialized in different areas - imagine what it will do when your strikers have close to 20 finishing and your midfielders are the perfect pogba's etc - this is what I want you to have in mind when I show you these results - because the CA200 template is a team full of uncohesed players and it actually takes some time before it becomes a little bit cohesed and it actually never gets to a very high team cohesion which would lead to even better performances.

This tactic deserves to be tested by real teams - and it would be great if we some reports on how you go with it if you try it, but now I will show you what happened under my testing.

View attachment 214475

This would be more with a specialized team

View attachment 214474

Don't remember this vs man.u but think it was a draw or something - I look at the stats specifically - again all that changes when your players are not at a set value in the attributes.

View attachment 214473

Tough match vs arsenal if i remember correctly

View attachment 214472

Ahh don't remember, but look at chances and stuff like that - its actually more important

View attachment 214471

vs chelsea again

View attachment 214470

did they beat ca200 with 1 chance or something ? how many chances did we have? good thing we didnt have CR7 in our team 0 for them.

View attachment 214469

So impressive

View attachment 214468

it consistantly beat 4231 tactics

View attachment 214467

destruction time - away from home vs Villa - that again would be more with specialized players.

View attachment 214466

many chances against tottenham i believe - a very good indicator

View attachment 214465

This is mind blowing

View attachment 214464

League table

Now the statistics

View attachment 214463

I will test this with my RMA team on die for each other

Cheers

4231 deep purple - Using Real Madrid

Team cohesion at die for each other, but fluctuates due to Jese' and other players that upsets the balance. This is the first time I test a tactic with this RMA template and it was breath taking to be honest. I did no micro management which means I didn't rest players individually and I let the assistant pick the match squad that he thought was best. C.Ronaldo got injured I think 3 times which count down alot in this test because one of the injuries was a whole 2 months gone from football and the available fixtures, so others had to take over in his absense.

Results first - but I will not comment on them I always gets something wrong anyway lol

View attachment 214429 View attachment 214428 View attachment 214427 View attachment 214426 View attachment 214425 View attachment 214424 View attachment 214423 View attachment 214422 View attachment 214421 View attachment 214420 View attachment 214419 View attachment 214418 View attachment 214417 View attachment 214416 View attachment 214415 View attachment 214414 View attachment 214413 View attachment 214412 View attachment 214411

View attachment 214410

The league table

View attachment 214409

Player performances

View attachment 214408

Overall stats

Wow that was alot of pics - if you look through these you will see an amazing performance from a team that wasn't managed at all - their were 3 slips altogether 2 draws and 1 loss - the loss against Bayern in the CH final - the draws I reckon wasn't deserved at all and as I said injuries happen and has to be accounted for when estimating a tactic as well.

This showed me that the tweaks you made Wii - was very important and shouldn't be underestimated on the final outcome - a regent team would have put this to a different level and that is huge - the tactic is up among the best of them I'm certain of it. Remember ingame players getting a result like this is amazing.

Their you have your answer to why you should release a tactic you find success with - Now I have tested it and are still blown away by it - the moment you showed the image on how well you were doing with southend made me very interested, because in my mind I reckon your players are not the greatest in the world - so this shows alot of potential at that point and when you said 4231 deep purple then I can tell you I was the first person testing that tactic with my old Barca team where a certain Le Bigot also figured lol - and that went very well too - but you tweaked it for a reason - so we have to believe that you have enhanced it and I think you did looking at many of the results that came out of my test.

Cheers pal and well done

View attachment 977356

So yet another reply to this - I decided to abandon my CAM project - I modified a few players so they could play in the AMR/L position - and I can just say I just saw the most amazing football in terms of pass and move - the best football I have seen in a long time in fm13 - that means alot to me - because I adapted this tactic for both Denmark national team and Barcelona a very natural formation for them. Denmark walked all over Northern Ireland and another small nation. Barcelona crushed Betis.

View attachment 214335

View attachment 214334

If you guys are in doubt - this formation will love Neymar types as wingers or inside forward whatever you call them - infact the perfect players for this is quick complete forwards - nothing less :) - if you use those you will enhance your team and get better results - in this tactic you will see indoor football and its really fantastic to see - this sort of tactic can make me wanna quit making tactics just to watch this amazing thing - I highly recommend you to try it - its one of the most beautiful tactics I have ever seen.

Cheers

I want to hear how you go with this one - so please report :)

Woah some fantastic results jes.. I havent thought that this tweaks I made will bring out those amazing results especially the RMA results.

I'm eager to test also.. I'm tempted with RMA template you showed maybe you could upload that save from the beginning so I could test it also and see how I do.

About My Southend they are not the best and actually not the worst just middle team.. I have checked my players with FM Genie Scout 13 and their Current Abillity Ranges from the best being 160 to worst being 100 my first 11 are.. best player being 160, few 150's and 140's and couple of 130's.

Last edited:
Woah some fantastic results jes.. I havent thought that this tweaks I made will bring out those amazing results especially the RMA results.Im eager to test also..

I'm tempted with RMA template you showed maybe you could upload that save from the beginning so I could test it also and see how I do.

About My Southend they are not the best and actually not the worst just middle team.. I have checked my players with FM Genie Scout 13 and their Current Abillity Ranges from the best being 160 to worst being 100 my first 11 are.. best player being 160, few 150's and 140's and couple of 130's.

Real madrid save - download

you can test many different kind of tactics - but 3 defender tactics haven't been accounted for. Its a very fast save so holliday forward to the 17th of August for the 1st match - its preferred you have fmrte to make your tactic fluid in an instance, then you don't have to worry about that otherwise you will need to change match prep to tactics.

You play in the premier league and that is the hardest league to play in so that makes your results even more amazing with Southend, just wait and see till you get better players - then things will change drastically. I'm actually not even sure that you see the same play as I do with my Barca team - they litterally pass and move - Indoor football moves - I think that will show when the players are with their full potential (star regents). This formation have done good things for me in the past this 4123 - but with different settings - so the formation in itsself is powerful. I could imagine that the creators maybe would want a formation like this to succeed due to the likes of Barca etc - its entertaining at just the basis of this. I haven't checked if you changed the mentalities for the 2 CM's compared to the original 4231 deep purple, but it seems to work great where it is currently - 12 I think it is.

That CA is for underdog teams - what you just described which makes it even more amazing.

Anyway I'm highly enjoying it - so good job

Cheers mate

Alright I would download it as soon internet for laptop is back and Indeed I have changed the both CM mentality to 12..

Premier League is hard and thats why I always choose it to play.. I like to play in FM general harder challenges. Southend must dominate this hard league and they will see me.. I just have to wait and be patience because I cant improve the squad any more.. all the better players are in the top teams and they are asking for huge transfer fee like $70-90M they are also not interested in joining so that means I must find young players with high potential which is more work.

Last edited:
So season is finished we haven't qualified for Champions League bit unlucky..

View attachment 214098

How we did in CL.. at first time I thought what a hard group it was im not going to make it but I was able to beat them.. just lost 1 and drew 1.. we have also beat Roma.

View attachment 214097 View attachment 214096

About my players, I have sold my best player.. yes he was my best defender in my squad and he was unhappy and wanted to move to a bigger club so I had to sold him. Many clubs were interested they offered monthly installments which I rejected, only Tottenham made $80M with no monthly installments and I accepted.

View attachment 214101 View attachment 214100 View attachment 214099

Last edited:
So season is finished we haven't qualified for Champions League bit unlucky..View attachment 978279How we did in CL.. at first time I thought what a hard group it was im not going to make it but I was able to beat them.. just lost 1 and drew 1.. we have also beat Roma.View attachment 978280 View attachment 978282About my players, I have sold my best player.. yes he was my best defender in my squad and he was unhappy and wanted to move to a bigger club so I had to sold him. Many clubs were interested they offered monthly installments which I rejected, only Tottenham made $80M with no monthly installments and I accepted.View attachment 978275 View attachment 978276 View attachment 978278

Monthly installments still counts toward your transfer budget - its your job to ask the board to get as high a percentage of the players sold as possible - my Brondby team get 100% - always use the 48 month installment when you buy yourself even in Scandinavia this can be done. where you pay for instance 300k up front and 700k over 48 months - its hardly anything and can turn out to be a fantastic investment for your club if you buy them and develop them yourself or loan them out - if he increases his attributes while away on loan he increases his value and you can make huge chunks of money this way.

Always see if you can expand the scouting network by requesting more scouts etc - try and get to comprehensive

You should take a look at cheap places that sell players for a candy. Scandinavia - Sweden - Denmark - Norway - you can often get their best players for nothing. Often these clubs pick up stars of the future from Africa - infact look at their national teams both the 1st team and u21 teams to see if their is anyone playing in their home country they are always cheap. Peru - Paraguay - Croatia - Serbia - Georgia - Bosnia - Chile - South Africa - Tunisia - Ivory coast - Cameroun - Nigeria - Czeck rep - Slovakia - USA - South Korea - Australia - Honduras - Ecuador - Jamaica - Romania - Bulgaria - Italy Serie A and B - Algeria - Ukraine (a little more expensive) - France 2. divison

These are good places to get surprisingly good players for a low amount of money - in Italy its possible to snap up good players to sometimes - ofcause their is always Argentina and Brazil on regent generation days - but it will take a while to get these players 2 or 3 years - Also for a club like yours I don't recommend youngsters unless you have all and very good coaches for it - often regents from some of the countries mentioned are 19-21 the good ones.

These were just tips - I'm not trying to teach anyone about the game - this is just my own experience