So I have decided to take a rich team and make it into poorest team in every single aspect no one can imagine..

I have made it into semi-professional gave it reputation of 1500, made it into administration and finances terrible -100Million debt, deleted all sponsorship incomes and other incomes also.. all their players and staff are free agents.. I have made the training facilities, youth facilities and academy, youth coaching and youth recruitment to -1.. it actually means they will have none. also deleted their stadium and the game now gives a very terrible stadium with very low seats.. at most 200 seats.. I did all this with the official editor that comes with the game.

The team is none other than Man City.. I have take it down to Conference North from Premier League..

So that means one more team is needed for Premier League and one less team for Conference North... it won't look good to take a team from Conference North to Premier League straight..

What I have done is I made Leicester City from Championship to Premier League and Sheff Utd from League 1 to Championship and Gillingham from League 2 to League 1 and Luton Town from Conference Premier to League 2 and finally Chester from Conference North to Conference Premier and that looks better now.

We actually are the worst team in Conference North and well this what happened..

New board is taking the club

View attachment 212641

and they have injected money and they have strengthened the finances, restructured all the debts and decided to build training and youth facilities.. the club is no more into administration. as you can see them in the news feed.

View attachment 212635 View attachment 212633

how nice and so fast, I didn't thought it will be that easy but anyways we have no players in the team.. absolutely empty, only grayed out players the game generates you can see in the picture..

View attachment 212627

as we can now sign and sell players I need to find free agents and sign 20 players at least.. first team and backup ones..

So can we make this team to how rich and best they were? let's see and do the challenge.. I'll post later on the players I signed and how I have done in the league.

So I have decided to take a rich team and make it into poorest team in every single aspect no one can imagine..

I have made it into semi-professional gave it reputation of 1500, made it into administration and finances terrible -100Million debt, deleted all sponsorship incomes and other incomes also.. all their players and staff are free agents.. I have made the training facilities, youth facilities and academy, youth coaching and youth recruitment to -1.. it actually means they will have none. also deleted their stadium and the game now gives a very terrible stadium with very low seats.. at most 200 seats.. I did all this with the official editor that comes with the game.

The team is none other than Man City.. I have take it down to Conference North from Premier League..

So that means one more team is needed for Premier League and one less team for Conference North... it won't look good to take a team from Conference North to Premier League straight..

What I have done is I made Leicester City from Championship to Premier League and Sheff Utd from League 1 to Championship and Gillingham from League 2 to League 1 and Luton Town from Conference Premier to League 2 and finally Chester from Conference North to Conference Premier and that looks better now.

We actually are the worst team in Conference North and well this what happened..

New board is taking the club

View attachment 981815

and they have injected money and they have strengthened the finances, restructured all the debts and decided to build training and youth facilities.. the club is no more into administration. as you can see them in the news feed.

View attachment 981833 View attachment 981837

how nice and so fast, I didn't thought it will be that easy but anyways we have no players in the team.. absolutely empty, only grayed out players the game generates you can see in the picture..

View attachment 981851

as we can now sign and sell players I need to find free agents and sign 20 players at least.. first team and backup ones..

So can we make this team to how rich and best they were? let's see and do the challenge.. I'll post later on the players I signed and how I have done in the league.

By default Man.city have foreground owner - which means he will keep throwin money into the club - if you didn't change that you didn't start from scratch - I'm just saying - a foreground owner will keep giving you money

I said I removed every player and staff from the team.. staff I mean all including chairman and directors..

The game will give you random chairman at the start and do look his name is Tommy Sargeant if you havent looked at the pictures.

Man city current owner is called Khaldoon Al Mubarak not Tommy Sargeant.

Otherwise show me what you mean foreground owner if it is not chairman.

Last edited:
Foreground - means sugar daddy - can be anyone

View attachment 212549

He will keep injecting money into the club - if you didn't delete this - it will keep being a sugar daddy even if its a new board and owner.

Sweden 2 Denmark 1

Exciting football played at times from Sweden - but in all honesty 2-1 was a bad result compared to how Sweden played they should have won 5-1 - yet another pathetic danish performance - and even though Denmark had 60% possession it shows that possession means nothing if you don't know what to do with the ball - again direct football prevails - I'm so dissapointed to have a national team that plays like a bag of **** - I want direct football damnit - why? it gets chances - oh well - On tuesday Sweden can deservely qualify themselves to the Euro 2016

Foreground - means sugar daddy - can be anyone

View attachment 982037

He will keep injecting money into the club - if you didn't delete this - it will keep being a sugar daddy even if its a new board and owner.

Actually that is FMRTE it is third party editor, I don't use it at all..

I have done this with official editor that comes with the game and saving a file and ticking it in game when starting new game if you know.. as you can see Man City.dbc is the one.

View attachment 212529

I said I will make into poorest team and so why should I forgot sugar daddy? this picture below will tell you everything about how poor I made Man City.

View attachment 212528

Actually that is FMRTE it is third party editor, I don't use it at all..

I have done this with official editor that comes with the game and saving a file and ticking it in game when starting new game if you know.. as you can see Man City.dbc is the one.

View attachment 982083

I said I will make into poorest team and so why should I forgot sugar daddy? this picture below will tell you everything about how poor I made Man City.

View attachment 982085

I don't know the editor - have never used it, so I didn't know if you were able to change the sugar daddy status, but obviously you could, so amazing that you could get a 110m injection.

What about reputation did you say you changed that?

cheers

Started extremely bad with Cry.p - Alot of new players that needs to learn to play together - a little like Denmark real life except they know each other well lol

This just happened

View attachment 212520

I don't know the editor - have never used it, so I didn't know if you were able to change the sugar daddy status, but obviously you could, so amazing that you could get a 110m injection.

What about reputation did you say you changed that?

cheers

Yes I mentioned all in post #962

Yes I mentioned all in post #962

I'm still in shock about everything that happened in Paris - I'm still in shock watching Denmark play against Sweden, actually not really lol - but please don't claim that I don't read your posts or anyone elses post - I have been here for 2 years written the amount of posts you do in 7 years, being very engaged in other peoples threads out of my free will and some to help them get more views, so please show some understanding if I haven't absorbed everything you have said in post 962.

Jeeez I'm here for you guys - not myself :(

Test ends here

View attachment 212371

So I have promoted both from Conference North and Conference Premier and I have to quit Man City the reason being even though we are the worst team I cant understand the reason but looking at my scout reports I have seen premier league reserve players might be interested joining my club.. players like Bamford, Mason, Richardson.. while im in Conference Premier.. im just shocked how and why.. this never happened to me while i have been with Southport, Dorchester Town and Boston United.. makes the challenge way too easy and thus I have to quit and look for another one.

I have decided to go for a team in Conference North/South but I will not take the current ones but instead I have holidayed to a year to take one of the teams that will be promoted to Conference North/South from lower divisions.. So I have gone for team called Wealdstone, predicted to finish 21st..

View attachment 211835 View attachment 211834

It will be harder than Boston United..

Just want to thank you guys for your work since 3 years .

I will buy Fm 2016 and stop fm 2013, this game was so fun with your tactics, all this time .

Don't stop and i hope to see you on fm 2016 :)

So I have promoted both from Conference North and Conference Premier and I have to quit Man City the reason being even though we are the worst team I cant understand the reason but looking at my scout reports I have seen premier league reserve players might be interested joining my club.. players like Bamford, Mason, Richardson.. while im in Conference Premier.. im just shocked how and why.. this never happened to me while i have been with Southport, Dorchester Town and Boston United.. makes the challenge way too easy and thus I have to quit and look for another one.
Maybe its a team reputation thing.

Just want to thank you guys for your work since 3 years .

I will buy Fm 2016 and stop fm 2013, this game was so fun with your tactics, all this time .

Don't stop and i hope to see you on fm 2016 :)
I hope fm16 be a great game... I was thinking the same about 14 and 15 and ,for me,wasnt lol. But I will try,cheers mate

Looking at all the discussions and videos for FM 16, it looks a nice game. I think I will go for this one, I have skipped FM 14 & 15 but I won't for this one.. only the tactic screen looks annoying those blocks instead of shirts but it doesn't matter.

I have abandoned the above challenge..

have fun..

looks so fine have to admit...but have to try.also the "tactic" thing. I think it looks like fm15 (miss the clasics tactics lol )

Maybe you can create Frankenstein for this version - but if its the same as fm15 with the tactics then it will be annoying - oh well i havent decided if i will bother with this yet, but a small maybe - we really should move on an adapt to the new age lol!!

Cheers mate