Jess that results with only 2 defenders are awesome no matter the star team you have

View attachment 987425 I know better teams will destroy me lol but hey at least the fans enjoy the way we play haha.

Here in Spain league we have Paco Jemez, Rayo Vallecano`s coach.
His philosophy is atack atack and nice play.Doesnt matter if the team lose,he only want the team to give the best anytime.Can win 4-1 or lose 6-3. Rayo is an underdog with a lot of money troubles and every new season almost 11-12 players are new. I wonder what can Jemez do with a better team...well now with the "F*ck fm16" tactic lol I can be the Jemez in sweden haha

Go Jemez - James - Jimez - what else do you got :)

Hey try and sell your best players overprized like if you see a big club interested in a player - offer him for 80m pounds more if its euros etc - also ask for 50% of the next sale - in this way you might be suprised by a great offer between 20-40m pounds lol

Cheers mate

Jess that results with only 2 defenders are awesome no matter the star team you have

If I have rotated more it would probably have been alot better, but I was lucky to play Barca 6 times and I think that shows the tactics great potential as their was only 1 defeat - also I think its amazing how big the possession is against anyone 90% of the time
So I don't think the creators accounted for a crazy formation like this :)

Just done 1 season with the Holy Frankie tactic with Dinamo Zargreb. Scores a lot of goals and let's in a lot of goals too. Now not a great team and also blend was terrible all season but won league and cup in Croatia. Also had a successful CL run, which was a big surprise as to how far I got. Didn't really expect to get into the group stage.

CL Results

View attachment 207989

League Table

View attachment 207988

Just done 1 season with the Holy Frankie tactic with Dinamo Zargreb. Scores a lot of goals and let's in a lot of goals too. Now not a great team and also blend was terrible all season but won league and cup in Croatia. Also had a successful CL run, which was a big surprise as to how far I got. Didn't really expect to get into the group stage.

CL Results

View attachment 989312

League Table

View attachment 989313

Ahh cool - I didn't know if anyone was keen to try it - in all honesty I abandoned it to try out other Frankenstein variants. Your results overall - CH league especially is very impressive - D.Zagreb is certainly not a big team so that's more or less a sensation what you did with them.

I have as I said been experimenting - 2 cams with defensive mentalities worked pretty well and a real anchorman thrown into that. I have also tried to create anchorman in 3 different positions DM CM CAM with anchorman instructions and that seems to work very well indeed, but I find it that the CAM its important that he is centralized and not working in a assymetric shape, the same goes for anchorman at DMC position, so that leaves the CM to play around with cml /r or just plain CM lol - hope im making sense from my nerdy talk here.

The 5 positions up front in Frankenstein is a golden setup and should be left untouched in my opinion well as I said the CAM can do well with anchorman instructions :) - whether its better than original or not I cannot estimate as it takes a long time to estimate and with these tests I don't feel their is time for that.

Anyway I need to say - thank you Ossis for always being at the end of these created tactics, whenever I or someone else create something new you are on them like a hawk - after a bit you report back on how you went and it all makes sense good and bad results and I just wanna say thank you for always helping out this way - its hugely appreciated - so thanks!!.

Cheers pal

I still havn't bought Fm 2016, so i will try your holy tactics with MLS team . Post results later, but i think that will be hard (H)

I still havn't bought Fm 2016, so i will try your holy tactics with MLS team . Post results later, but i think that will be hard (H)

I dont recommend it - I recommend Frankenstein 2nd visit above most tactics created if you wanna have a chance of seeing 15-0 victories - then you add superstar regents into that mix and play in spain, not England and you will suddenly have that potential opened up. I can also recommend the Brokeback mountain tactics for the same purpose, but again you will need an extremely strong team if the goal is to get the extreme results. At last their is one world it scored 250 goals with my team in one season which is unheard of, but I didn't see any 16-0 17-0 wins just a very consistant high scoring ratio.

Cheers pal and good luck

Frankenstein -3 Anchormen by Jesau

View attachment 207335

Well no big explanation needed - DM - CM - CAM has the same settings and its the success of BBM's anchorman that means all their sliders are set to rare and it does work very well - you will see some of these players having lots of passes up around 100 at times. This tactic is maybe closer to a possession tactic than many other tactics, but it still create lots of chances and are still direct somehow without giving the players direct passing. I feel its a strong tactic and it should definitely be worth trying, but the core of this tactic is the Frankenstein core so it will demand a great team to succeed here. Possession is a way of defending when you have the ball the opponent can't score simple as that - everyone knows this - in modern football we all have learned this from the play of Barca - in the older days we learned it from various dutchmen that started inventing this system - Rinus Mitchell the king of total football - the spaniards perfected it :) and the danes destroyed it just kiddin'.

Anyway guys its my belief that if you have the try through ball slider set to rare you will get more simple passes - very good if you have many triangle possibilities on the pitch - could be interested to create a tactic like that and should be fairly easy to do so with try through balls set to rare.

Jump on this one :) I just beat Espanol 8-0 37 chances vs 0 - 67% possession

Cheers

Back to FM 13 and well I have taken my usual way :p

Eastleigh from Conference South

View attachment 207295

The club finances are in deep trouble, -366k.. because the team has very low stadium which gives less gate receipts and their player wage budget is also higher than all of those teams in that league.

View attachment 207284

I have to sell all the players now and bring in some new faces for less salary.

I don't know why I actually bother creating new tactics when a tactic like Frankenstein has been developed, you know it has everything - its hugely entertaining - it scores more than any tactic, well maybe one world can take it on maybe BBM can take it on, but I get the feeling when I play with it - its a tactic that stands out - Its the only tactic you'll ever need, but their are requirements - Great players!!!! make Frankenstein 2nd visit the best tactic created for fm13 - do you follow the guidelines which is great players - resting the players individually so they can get high condition at every match, other tactics will not be able to compete with this one - no Langvatn tactic no Arrigo sacci and no Jesaustralia tactics will be able to compete with it - its in its own league and just so you know bwomper I have played with this many times - I have tried many variations of this and I always come back to 2nd visit - can it be improved? maybe, but its micro improvements if any and where to start I don't know. If you sit out their and are dissapointed with future versions of football manager then come back to fm13 and try this amazing tactic and if you feel daring try and tweak it, but beware its micro tweaks that's needed if any - Frankenstein is at 98% perfection

View attachment 207164

Yea a dissatisfied manager would be a shame lol!!! - I have seen top teams like Real Madrid in other saves being beaten with 10 goals - so if you still play this game hit the below link as it is all you need.

Cheers

FRANKENSTEIN 2ND VISIT RECAP

I dont recommend it - I recommend Frankenstein 2nd visit above most tactics created if you wanna have a chance of seeing 15-0 victories - then you add superstar regents into that mix and play in spain, not England and you will suddenly have that potential opened up. I can also recommend the Brokeback mountain tactics for the same purpose, but again you will need an extremely strong team if the goal is to get the extreme results. At last their is one world it scored 250 goals with my team in one season which is unheard of, but I didn't see any 16-0 17-0 wins just a very consistant high scoring ratio.

Cheers pal and good luck

I played a lot with the 2nd visit so i try some others now , but i got great results and win MLS all times .
I prefer to play in mls because it's harder to have a great team . Regens sucks . but after many years i can have 20 europeans players now (6) but limited on budget .

As you said i don't have great results with your Holy franck , too much draw like 3-3 or 4-4 .

2nd visit isn't good for low teams compared to 4-1-4-1 rock classic or 442/451 Tripletweaked.. so I would say it isn't 98% perfection overall.. I have only tried it months ago and it didn't give me good results.

I will give it try once I get better players and get in Premier League hoping to do it under few years.

Anyways I got promoted from Conference Premier with 74 points via playoff after beating Barnet in the final 3-1. the club finances are still in the reds I was thinking it will be improved but not still.

Last edited:
Hi Jesusaustralia,

the name was Rinus Michels, a very famous dutch coach who had the nickname "The General". Dont want you to get it wrong cause im a dutch citizen ;)
I think he is the best coach the netherlands team has ever had so far.

Hi Jesusaustralia,

the name was Rinus Michels, a very famous dutch coach who had the nickname "The General". Dont want you to get it wrong cause im a dutch citizen ;)
I think he is the best coach the netherlands team has ever had so far.

Sorry about the spelling error mate - Rinus (the general) is a legend and he left us all with a great legacy - He's a true
Vincent Van Gogh in football and all young ones should learn this :) - other coaches that claim they are special themselves are up against Rinus Michels and that makes them a little less special in comparisson, most often I think ;)

Cheers pal

2nd visit isn't good for low teams compared to 4-1-4-1 rock classic or 442/451 Tripletweaked.. so I would say it isn't 98% perfection overall.. I have only tried it months ago and it didn't give me good results.

I will give it try once I get better players and get in Premier League hoping to do it under few years.

Anyways I got promoted from Conference Premier with 74 points via playoff after beating Barnet in the final 3-1. the club finances are still in the reds I was thinking it will be improved but not still.

Nobody is talking about a bunch of morons playing soccer - I already said that Frankenstein is for a superstar regent team
But it certainly is 99 92 or 90 something % perfect in comparisson to 4141 rock classic and 442 trippletweak in both play and the potential for amount of goals - so what you claim is overruled by me and several others that have seen this baby in action - the langvatn tactics has never had the potential to score 15+ goals in a match - I have tried them many times and this simply doesn't happen - With Frankenstein it happens, but their are requirements.

I also already stated that this is not for the premier league, it will fail their - the english teams play different formations and has alot of quality players in every team, its not the same in other leagues, though it should be.

Look I have played with this tactic many times and its the same every time - huge results and yes my teams are overblown fantastic and that is exactly what is expected from you using this tactic - its 100% entertainment - and so far no other tactic except BBM and One world and several variations of Frankenstein can come close to the results that this is producing

Cheers

It doesn't do well in Premier League? and so what's the point of using it? use it in leagues with much lower quality teams so you can dominate? that doesn't make any sense for the scores you mention 15-0 or whatever.. it's like I will bring Chelsea or Man City down to championship and when I dominate I will tell I won 15-0 or whatever but it won't be good in Premier League eh? what kind of excuse is that? it is nonsense to mention that.

I still haven't tested this tactic yet much.. I will see how it does in Premier League when I get there, however I agree that it plays better than rock classic or tripletweaked.. I mean the passes, link-ups, e.t.c.. they are better but I don't agree that the tactic is 99% percent better overall.. if it is better for super regen team as you claim then say this tactic does 99% better with super regen team.

Have fun.

Last edited:
It doesn't do well in Premier League? and so what's the point of using it? use it in leagues with much lower quality teams so you can dominate? that doesn't make any sense for the scores you mention 15-0 or whatever.. it's like I will bring Chelsea or Man City down to championship and when I dominate I will tell I won 15-0 or whatever but it won't be good in Premier League eh? what kind of excuse is that? it is nonsense to mention that.

I still haven't tested this tactic yet much.. I will see how it does in Premier League when I get there, however I agree that it plays better than rock classic or tripletweaked.. I mean the passes, link-ups, e.t.c.. they are better but I don't agree that the tactic is 99% percent better overall.. if it is better for super regen team as you claim then say this tactic does 99% better with super regen team.

Have fun.

noones saying 99% overall - all I'm saying is those other tactics aren't capable of those extravagant results that makes them 97-98% perfect in terms of scoring more than any other tactic and if its possible in spain it should be possible in the premier league, but its not because the oppositions use other formations to counteract - simple as that - where in spain the league is almost as good as the english, but their you can get the huge beatings even against the big teams - something is wrong by that coding don't you think?

I have seen and tried alot of tactics and I stand by what I say when I say that Frankenstein is the perfect tactic for scoring goals compared to almost all tactics I have tried or read about - The premier league is either over estimated or broken because I can beat Real madrid being Barcelona 10-0 if I use Frankenstein - only some direct tactics can do the same - I have seen this so often that when a good solid tactic perform it wins 5 6-0 if it would have been Frankenstein it would have scored between 9-14 goals in the same match and that is my point of it being 98% best at scoring goals - if you have a super team unless its useless as for many tactics - players are a huge key in this game.

Anyway I'm not gonna discuss this anymore - their is plenty of proof laying around in this thread and in my own thread gooall262.

Cheers and good evening everyone