Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
jess....how about your top scorers? 200 league goals are so many goals! maybe all your field players scored one at least lol

jess....how about your top scorers? 200 league goals are so many goals! maybe all your field players scored one at least lol

Mate everyone scored and C.Ronaldo and Ongenda scored the most, but lots of reserve players were playing as well so they got some goals it was divided over alot of players someone like Rodiguez and Bale got lots of goals as well even Isco did a good job, it was a disaster for Gotze because Isco seemed better so Gotze was not even a sub because I gave alot of chances to youth someone like Tielemans I played when I didn't field Isco I love my youth and the best way to develop is to play them, but it means I will probably look into sell some good players to make room for more youth :)

cheers

Jes, the only difference between the tactics you shared and bwompers final version is the team width and set pieces?

Well I tested if i could improve it further and I didn't seem to be able to, so I guess I'm happy the way it is which I reckon is really good, but I still don't take credit for this - Bwomper's only!

and yes the changes are corners - freekicks - throwins attacking and defensively and then the width slider which is not just a change its a significant change - destroying the likes of Arsenal - Manchester UTD - Swansea - Aston Villa - Chelsea and more in the template while showing me huge amounts of shots. Then I went on to test it with my Galacticos RMA and as you have seen - Sevilla 12-0 - Almeria 14-0 - FC Porto 10-0 - Patizan Belgrade 1-11 - Arsenal 8-0 and many others like this - I often used talents who is underdeveloped but to help their development I play them and some matches did less good while others as you can see on the fixture screenshots real good, but yes a very strong team indeed, but even better a dream team almost, if it wasn't for the 3 foreigner rule I would probably add more Brazilians to it though. I would have liked to have owned someone like HULK, but I find the defenders I got is amazing players Dede - David Luiz - those players are now on the verge to get a spanish nationalship, but that doesn't mean I will go get those dream foreign players I'm talking about. I think next season is gonna be more of the same and keep the team gel high and if any changes its gonna be youth players that gets promoted :)

I should have posted this earlier by the way

View attachment 314593

Cheers

well...in the open post I mentioned you and mr L like an inspiration so its not only my work...but Im glad to see this tactic is so good ( top teams are not always so easy to see play like they do with this tactic ).

Jess,with the width tweak did you recomend a max pitch size ? I always play with minimun. Man, I dont be tired of see how my team play with this tactic...lol

Actually....if you see it works well with what you got thats a good indicator. I did see in my current preseason that my RMA side have the pitch size set to the one called 105m X something - and i just chose 105 again.

Well I stupidly bought youth players alot of of them and it was very expensive- I hope future wise its a good investment - the idea was to loan them out to other teams and some of them are very successful meaning they get an offer like 500k+ a month in loan fee others are not, so I am happy with having the players loaned out especially as a 1st team player - reputation will raise and it will be easier to sell for profit or loan out.

I wanna give 1 example...

Name: Nicklas Helenius - Region Scandinavia/Denmark (Cheap players)

View attachment 314221 View attachment 314217 View attachment 314215

Bought for 2.5m pounds - his value was 13m pounds in this preseason after having success in Inter who won the Italian seria A with this dane as the lead singer. Helenius is a real life player and much better than you would think and incredibly cheap, their is many like him in other positions in Norway and Sweeden too and they can be helpful either for a lesser team or a team lie RMA that wanna make money through loans and more expensive sales.

I imagine that next season I can sell him for something like 20-25m pounds and he's a really small name made big because of the loaning - so long term contracts 5 years - when signing them i offer them instantely to everybody and I offer them double priced so if value is 2.5m of a player i offer him for 5m pounds etc etc he also becomes part of the youth development so my director has something to work with in case I don't find a club for him.

Anyway i love buyin and selling/loaning players out so I often ends up with alot of players which can be a ***** to control and its **** time consuming :)

Another model is to lookup players who have 6 months of their contract left and then sign them for free and when signed offer them double value to clubs and often you will get those loaned out for a significant profit.

The lazy model is to wait till your star player is 28-29 and then sell him for double prize easily in the 45m pounds per sale.

Anyway you probably already know all these things - I just write it anyway in case someone on the internet are needing a little bit of info still on this game :)

If you have a good style of making money in fm13 please I would like to hear it :)

Cheers

I have become spain national manager - England - Italy - Spain were my choices - I chose spain despite lacking in some areas DMC's, but the likes of Fabregas is the sort of player I want to play DM though he's not familiar with the position and ofcause KOKE so I hope it won't affect it to much.

first match away friendly away vs Ireland 4-1 win

I hope this job will lead to a few titles :)

I have become spain national manager - England - Italy - Spain were my choices - I chose spain despite lacking in some areas DMC's, but the likes of Fabregas is the sort of player I want to play DM though he's not familiar with the position and ofcause KOKE so I hope it won't affect it to much.

first match away friendly away vs Ireland 4-1 win

I hope this job will lead to a few titles :)
Like a spaniard I have to tell you I like you like national manager more than Del Bosque lol

PD: I can see a bit better performance in my team with maximun pitch size. More space for my quick wingers.

Hey guys...

Result wise started poorly, but all wins! - no flamboyant wins though :)

The reason for this update is I need to share something that has been my frustration for a while - the defensive midfielders in Langvatn tactics and even in this tactic - you need 2 of these to play their but these 2 are special because they are agressively going forward both in langvatns tactics and in this tactic so logically a defensive midfielder need to have defensive attributes etc and well these ones need offensive attributes as well so the player will look good defensively and good offensively, what I just realized is you don't need your defensive midfielders to be able to play as a defensive midfielder!!!!!

that makes it more easy with that mindset - in my Spain management I can play Iniesta as a dmcl and he is playing out of position but still plays great, so for me that is fantastic news that you can also use mc/amc types of players their and infact these players like Iniesta is actually the type of players you need in that position!!!

This opens up for a whole range of other players and makes it possible to play with 2 more stars in your line up because their is many of these that can compliment this position going forward and attack without being capable of playing in the position!!!

However Pogba is great so is Koke, but now I have more options and so do you because I told you this :)

Cheers guys

Yeah,in my save I retrained an AMC (with a good defensive skills for an amc) to a DM possition and its superb. Its an all around player now.

And for the poorly results...I think its maybe the teams learn how to play against you with time... but my team is a smasher no matter what lol Maybe I can win 7-0 or so many 10-0 results but still break the opponents. ( lots of injuries in key players this season too :( )

Yea well my teams gel is die for each other currently because i loaned out all the **** i invested in :)

but, it makes me think that team cohesion is maybe much less important and squad management is perhaps much more important you know playing the players the right amount of time - private chatting them telling them that they should play better or they have started to improve their play etc. i'm currently slightly confused, maybe their is such a thing as 2nd season syndrome or maybe its just my team of players that is very young, i just can't put a finger to it what's going on. When that is said its still successful but the goals are not going crazy here in the beginning of the season :)

Cheers

ps. I'm really really glad you continue destroying opponents! - what year are you bwomper?

I start with this tactic in 2020/2021 season but my save was corrupted and I started in a 2018/2019 autosave file ( The seasons before I was use your tribute tactic and my tweak of Elhazel ). Now im in my second season with the final version of this tactic. I only have Jese,Varane and Bale of the original Real Madrid. I have Ongenda like a AML ( awesome performance ) cauz I use big strikers (but with nice skills) . Jese like AMC and Bale like AMR score and assist very good. The rest of players are regens...so maybe my team gel is a bit down for it too. Anyways I think I will dominate the next years with this tactic.

Dont know if you look at other 2 tactics I have here...the tourniquets...I play with the defensive DM from the 4-1-4-1 rock classic and with a offensive AMC. Im always thinking in new formations haha

yea and thats what is fun - i can say i dont have many of the original RMA, but thats because i swapped so much in the beginning, my team is very strong though - unfortunately Jese got angry with me :) so i had to sell him cheap but ongenda is an amazing fellow superstar in the making still developing him - great flair player - Maupay rotates with ongenda but these players are all very young and already looking great so in 2 seasons i think the performances will be amazing again well i hope so. Ronaldo is an even worse clown than the season before but when he scores he scores amazingly and importantly. I use him as a tutor ofcause to create some new Ronaldo's :)

Cheers

Big success with Spain playing mc/amc type of players in the DMC position=out of position but do great
Cazorla is one of them tired their fabregas and iniesta as well - its all very good

Won 2nd qualifier match vs Luxembourg away 0-6 was expected

Here's the 1st qualifier - vs Montenegro Home

View attachment 313896

I love this tactic with spain because spain is a bit limited with the DMC's atleast the type of dmc's i wanna see play their, but they started extremely well.

Signing players tip - probably said before

Try and use your money wisely sell wisely double the amount of the value of your players so if a player is valued 20m pounds sell him for 40m pounds when offering to club, you auto set this in staff responsibilities.

Also when interested in a player you wanna sign buy him for as little up front as possible if player costs 8m pound try and pay 2m pound up front and 6m pound over 48 months.

When negotiating with a player improve your bet with 1 million when your offer is above 5m pound if below I would improve it with 500k. If it saids that the club want 45% of next sale click last offer and continue the betting process untill the club is not asking for sale percentages (%).

If in spain only 3 players can be foreign - (South american) - choose the players well when signing these - be sure you are covered in opposite areas so if needing defence make sure you got strikers :)

I hope this helps everyone do some cheap sales in the short run - i can say its worth it alot and you can get alot better players fast doing this process.

Started a new save over weekend with R.Madrid and have to say the tactic is awesome and a goal machine.. The Jes tweak is outstanding.... I did drop off in amount of goals in 2nd half of season.. But after great start pehaps not a surprise, a few injuries to key players also.. Did also bring in about 6 players in Jan so that would not have helped team gel After 19 games scored 92 goals in league.. Won league and cup but was beaten by Napoli in CL.. SS of final table.

View attachment 313792

Nice Ossis

My RMA Tip

I use C.Ronaldo as a SCL
Bale AML
James AMR
Isco AMC
Khedira DMCR
Dede DC or DCR
Varane DCL
Jese' AML

I stopped training the players the old way because its wasting points that could be used for the players skills - so i stopped training new positions as much as possible.

This is how i do it now

DC's=central defender schedule
DMC's=Box to box/anchor/dmc schedule
AMC=Trequartista/advanced playmaker/attacking midfielder/box to box
Wings=Trequartista/complete forward
Strikers=Trequartista/Poacher/defensive forward/Complete forward

I find Flair and technique is great for the players to have thats why trequartista is used so much in my training
Oh and don't underestimate pace it can be really good to have for a player if he has the technique as well ofcause acceleration and agility is strong skills to have as well.

Be open to buy players like David Silva or Iniesta if they become available to you for the DMC position - I now care much less for strenght and workrate but find technique and flair incredibly important + that helps you dominate hugely in possession if the have composure and anticipation as well. I repeat its not important if the player is unfamiliar with the position he will still perform strong.

Tielemans dm/am
Maupay
Ongenda
Schneiderlin dm
Stambouli dm
V Berisha sc
Romagnoli Defender

Cheers mates

Back