Meanwhile in sweden lol...

View attachment 205679

min 30 0-3 and then magic with the little tweaked 2nd Visit

PD: Fast tactic test dont tell me anything to me...so enought.

I need a whisky...bye ;)

New chapter on my carreer : Atalanta,seria A team. They hire me and needs me for be a midtable team.Lets see how can I do it with 2nd Visit there.Sad for left Norrköping,but its time to move on.

New chapter on my carreer : Atalanta,seria A team. They hire me and needs me for be a midtable team.Lets see how can I do it with 2nd Visit there.Sad for left Norrköping,but its time to move on.

Black and blue stripes - their jerseys - very cool look :) - goodluck mate

I don't think I ever got around to trying Elhazel - so I decided to test it and I saw some of the same things I see in Frankenstein, but I also saw several places that needed improvement - longshots sometimes being 50% of the chances, which is easy to instruct to the players but you hardly get any quality and potential goals gets down the drains.

View attachment 205203

View attachment 205202

I love passes - look at this

View attachment 205201

Khedira my boy - jeezz that is the highest i've ever seen

I'm gonna try and and see if I can tweak Elhazel with some of my own ideas.

bwomper you were right when you saw the potential in this tactic

Cheers

I don't think I ever got around to trying Elhazel - so I decided to test it and I saw some of the same things I see in Frankenstein, but I also saw several places that needed improvement - longshots sometimes being 50% of the chances, which is easy to instruct to the players but you hardly get any quality and potential goals gets down the drains.

View attachment 992452

View attachment 992453

I love passes - look at this

View attachment 992454

Khedira my boy - jeezz that is the highest i've ever seen

I'm gonna try and and see if I can tweak Elhazel with some of my own ideas.

bwomper you were right when you saw the potential in this tactic

Cheers
if you look later pages of Elhazeel post you can see the tweak I made of it called Elretoque. I made some changes before know more the tactics lol I always love the left midfielder passes ratio. Sometimes I think "modern" tactics give a plus instead classics depending of the role you give to the player just because I didnt se the same pass ratio in classics for example. Elhazeel had a good eye making that tactic for sure. Cheers mate and let me know how your tweaks go ;)

if you look later pages of Elhazeel post you can see the tweak I made of it called Elretoque. I made some changes before know more the tactics lol I always love the left midfielder passes ratio. Sometimes I think "modern" tactics give a plus instead classics depending of the role you give to the player just because I didnt se the same pass ratio in classics for example. Elhazeel had a good eye making that tactic for sure. Cheers mate and let me know how your tweaks go ;)

I'm gonna test your elretoque as well later on, I just got some ideas after trying Elhazel and wanted to see how they would go first - at the moment I'm down to 1 striker in an attempt to improve possession further, but I still need to test the goliath for a season with my Barca regent team - so several projects going on lol

Cheers - hows atalanta doing?

Italy updates from Atalanta.

I was hire with the team at the 16th possition.

View attachment 205094 In red the games since I am the manager.

Now with the last away win vs Milan we are 4th.

For take a team with a roster not made by me and for a midtable team (media prediction 11th) with not even fluid little tweaked 2nd Visit tactic I think is a very good season lol

I'm gonna test your elretoque as well later on, I just got some ideas after trying Elhazel and wanted to see how they would go first - at the moment I'm down to 1 striker in an attempt to improve possession further, but I still need to test the goliath for a season with my Barca regent team - so several projects going on lol

Cheers - hows atalanta doing?
you dont need to try elretoque ,you can make it much better tweaking the original for sure. One striker...hmmm...and make a anchor man? Interesting like the inside forwards can score a lot too. Lets see how it goes mate

you dont need to try elretoque ,you can make it much better tweaking the original for sure. One striker...hmmm...and make a anchor man? Interesting like the inside forwards can score a lot too. Lets see how it goes mate

I tried Elretoque for a little bit it was very much of the same, but better than Elhazel, the tendency - then I tried to improve possession with my own ideas their among using an anchor it didn't give more possession maybe 3 deep laying playmakers - - Then I ended the testing by reminding myself of Frankenstein 2nd visit - with the same team and it was far superior to any of the tactics tested - any successful tweaks shall be made within Frankenstein :)

A good start could be looking at the marcelo tactic - the defence settings, but I will still be cautious about those, meaning though it worked in marcelo it might not work the same in Frankenstein.

Cheers

I tried Elretoque for a little bit it was very much of the same, but better than Elhazel, the tendency - then I tried to improve possession with my own ideas their among using an anchor it didn't give more possession maybe 3 deep laying playmakers - - Then I ended the testing by reminding myself of Frankenstein 2nd visit - with the same team and it was far superior to any of the tactics tested - any successful tweaks shall be made within Frankenstein :)

A good start could be looking at the marcelo tactic - the defence settings, but I will still be cautious about those, meaning though it worked in marcelo it might not work the same in Frankenstein.

Cheers
you can take a look to the libero revisited of champ,his defense settings are different than the frankies.

When I was in Norrköping,the early days,for asure the victories I make a simply control modern tactic. Give me a lot of possesion and safe passes. I chage to 2nd visit when my team was big enought for that tactic. Its simple but if someone want to take a look ;)

When I was in Norrköping,the early days,for asure the victories I make a simply control modern tactic. Give me a lot of possesion and safe passes. I chage to 2nd visit when my team was big enought for that tactic. Its simple but if someone want to take a look ;)

I'll do a RMA test

Tried the libero version of champ - it was partially good, but like many of my other tests it didn't reach the wow moment for me, Frankenstein 2nd visit is for me the tactic at the moment these tactics are up against, that doesn't mean they are bad in any way, but they are not reaching the potential and consistancy of Frankenstein 2nd visit.

Goliath still untested by my Barca team - I'm looking forward to that one because it showed some very positive things.

Cheers

ps let me know if their is other tactics you want me to have a look at, but please guide me to where they are, I was lucky finding the libero version :)

early days....but

View attachment 992760

View attachment 992761

it also beat R.Sociedad 6-0 - seems so far like a consistant tactic.

I also wanna say - its not like the Champ version of Frankenstein isn't good or anything - its very good - its more of a light estimation by me, comparing it to what Frankenstein does. For me its like this - what does it do in terms of chances how many on target how many goals - it did get a few 10 goal matches against very weak opponent, but it wasn't near the quality of Levercusen.

Cheers - will continue this test with the Norkoppoing tactic, maybe better than you expect :)

Attachments in last 2 posts by you Jes do not show up and when you click they say invalid!

Well I have no idea why it did that lol

So I tested Norkopping

View attachment 204909 View attachment 204908

So after a very good start, I thought he have done it again :)

View attachment 204907 View attachment 204906 View attachment 204905

Oh well I think it was a bit average compared to what it could have been, but remember I don't micro manage under these tests, but again doing this with Frankenstein I don't micro manage either, so reality is the tactic shows lots of potential and could maybe be tweaked into a much better tactic, still its not a bad tactic - so good job on the creation and the effort, but still its a bit inconsistant. I like the formation and the idea you use 4 advanced playmakers all together.

My verdict is CA = Good and potential = become great :)

Cheers

Well I have no idea why it did that lol

So I tested Norkopping

View attachment 992776 View attachment 992777

So after a very good start, I thought he have done it again :)

View attachment 992778 View attachment 992779 View attachment 992780

Oh well I think it was a bit average compared to what it could have been, but remember I don't micro manage under these tests, but again doing this with Frankenstein I don't micro manage either, so reality is the tactic shows lots of potential and could maybe be tweaked into a much better tactic, still its not a bad tactic - so good job on the creation and the effort, but still its a bit inconsistant. I like the formation and the idea you use 4 advanced playmakers all together.

My verdict is CA = Good and potential = become great :)

Cheers
All I wanted when I made this tactic is "keep the ball and pass pass pass pass pass" Nice results in sweden for Norrkoping and very nice games,maybe not in score cause Norrkoping is not a super star team. I made that tactic fast so I know have a lot of "tweak job" to do.

All I wanted when I made this tactic is "keep the ball and pass pass pass pass pass" Nice results in sweden for Norrkoping and very nice games,maybe not in score cause Norrkoping is not a super star team. I made that tactic fast so I know have a lot of "tweak job" to do.

Yea I get that - I am not actually critisizing it - I thought it was fun to try something new and for what you created beeing pretty blind as Norkopping you did a really good job - the Real Madrid results is not bad results either, but ofcause can be improved.

Next I'm gonna do something in reverse using Frankenstein as the framework and then taking stuff from what I liked in the Elhazel tactic - for instance the CAM was amazing - I wanna see that CAM incorporated in the Frankenstein tactic :) - as I have said before their is limited possibilities improving on Frankenstein, but any improvement even the smallest is huge, maybe the Elhazel cam will work poorly in Frankenstein due to the different width and tempo - I don't know, but I have to check it out :)

bwomper if you can find the tactic you created without strikers that would be cool, I would really like to test that, but don't remember where to look. Also if their is other tactics you want me to try with RMA - Fanta for instance I will test those

Same goes for you Ossis and anyone else who wanna join this little game of me testing tactics lol

Cheers