Same like 2nd Visit but I think the midfielders instead the DMs let the CAM drive more the ball in more dangerous zones and link better with the midfielders and the strikers

With 2nd Visit the CAM start play more near the defence than with Goliath

The reason why I ask is - its so easy to accidently destroy a tactics settings - and going back to the post of the release of Goliath I indicate lots of changes - and actually I just see the cms changed both in position and their individual settings and its true that seems to link them well with the cam and it should because of the run from deep setting, that should create a triangle - more optimal if the cam is at run from deep=sometimes - but in my mind currently my favourite cam settings are from the tactic legendary playmakers and I thought I implemented that - I love Frankenstein CAM as well!!!!, but can't use both - The legendary playmaker CAM scores more though - So I'm in development of Goliath 3 Now!!! :) - I'm also looking into the CM's if they can improve, currently testing gooaall262 CM's along with legendary playmakers.

As I have earlier said - improving Frankenstein by 0.1 % will be a huge improvement lol - that's all I'm trying to do right now

Cheers pal

ps whats the average rate like of both CAM and CM's in your save - do they perform around 8 in average?

The reason why I ask is - its so easy to accidently destroy a tactics settings - and going back to the post of the release of Goliath I indicate lots of changes - and actually I just see the cms changed both in position and their individual settings and its true that seems to link them well with the cam and it should because of the run from deep setting, that should create a triangle - more optimal if the cam is at run from deep=sometimes - but in my mind currently my favourite cam settings are from the tactic legendary playmakers and I thought I implemented that - I love Frankenstein CAM as well!!!!, but can't use both - The legendary playmaker CAM scores more though - So I'm in development of Goliath 3 Now!!! :) - I'm also looking into the CM's if they can improve, currently testing gooaall262 CM's along with legendary playmakers.

As I have earlier said - improving Frankenstein by 0.1 % will be a huge improvement lol - that's all I'm trying to do right now

Cheers pal

ps whats the average rate like of both CAM and CM's in your save - do they perform around 8 in average?
I cant give you a clear answer about the CAM and CM average because I played 15 games of this first season with the 433 Vicen. But I can tell you the last games they average 7.2/7.5 with top rating 8.5 in some games if they score. They are so good in high preassure and made around 85 passes average.

Sometimes the CAM act like the legendary playmakers ,fast dribbling and shooting but the settings are the Frankie originals.

I will see next season ,the first with Goliath since the start

I cant give you a clear answer about the CAM and CM average because I played 15 games of this first season with the 433 Vicen. But I can tell you the last games they average 7.2/7.5 with top rating 8.5 in some games if they score. They are so good in high preassure and made around 85 passes average.

Sometimes the CAM act like the legendary playmakers ,fast dribbling and shooting but the settings are the Frankie originals.

I will see next season ,the first with Goliath since the start

I have a better Goliath version - infact its amazing - will release it when I have played R.Madrid - vs Wolfsburg 12-1 -
vs Shakhtar 9-0

It seems very consistant - scoring many goals - I will tell you more when I release it - 5 matches I wanna play first to give you the picture. I think this would challenge 2nd visit in goal consistancy - however a tactic like this would have to be seen over several seasons to judge its real consistancy.

Frankenstein CAM is a beauty - Legendary CAM seems more scoring - and the idea I have currently with Frankenstein I have to switch to the legendary one - tell me if you are close to season start - well if you are using goliath and are fully fluid with that one, you will be automatically fluid with this one as well.

I'll be back soon - with big release...

I have a better Goliath version - infact its amazing - will release it when I have played R.Madrid - vs Wolfsburg 12-1 -
vs Shakhtar 9-0

It seems very consistant - scoring many goals - I will tell you more when I release it - 5 matches I wanna play first to give you the picture. I think this would challenge 2nd visit in goal consistancy - however a tactic like this would have to be seen over several seasons to judge its real consistancy.

Frankenstein CAM is a beauty - Legendary CAM seems more scoring - and the idea I have currently with Frankenstein I have to switch to the legendary one - tell me if you are close to season start - well if you are using goliath and are fully fluid with that one, you will be automatically fluid with this one as well.

I'll be back soon - with big release...
I just play the first game of the season vs Valencia away 1-4 With 2 goals from CAM possition. Waiting for your release mate

Frankenstein_-_Clearcut_Exploiter_by_Jesau

View attachment 202096

League table

View attachment 202094

Clearcut Exploiter Fixtures

View attachment 202092

The Features:

DM's changed to CM's
CM's settings - copied from Fanta 4141
CAM settings - copied from Legendary playmakers

Training:

Team Cohesion - low intensity - 50% match training - Attacking Movement - Tick rest day before and after - Rest players after each match individually as well - between 75-79% =2days - between 80-84% =1 day - below 74% =3days

Individual training I usually train the players at average - if its a very young dude I train him on Hard 15-18y

The Explanation:

I have started to believe that every position has optimal settings - so if I see something good in one tactic I feel it can adapt into another tactic - so if one position consistantly get an average rate of lets say 8.40 I take it very seriously and use those settings in another tactic. That's how this tactic got borned and I have to tell you it really surprises me. The CM's in Fanta plays really amazing and act almost like a secondary strike force - so I added two of them :) - The Centre CAM in legendary playmakers - plays amazing and are a big threat scoring many goals and assisting as well - I had to incorporate that.

So what actually happens is you have 5 strikers instead of 2 - honestly 5 - its expected you train box to box and complete forward with those 3 positions. Creativity and finishing and technique is a must have and ofcause you want them as quick as it is possible. training the players like this they will get high workrate anticipation decisions strenght stamina longshots first touch and we can go on and on - your players will look amazing when they are far in their development. I train the wingers using the winger schedule and the complete forward schedule, cross 11+ is great - James Rodriguez look great as a winger - Reus (assist beast) Neymar - Bale - CR7 - Messi great as wingers - you want the wingers looking like a complete forward with the added average crossing.

Clearcut exploiter is The Goliath version 4 - The match against CSKA Moscow ended 6-3 is not normal - CSKA uses a 352 formation in my game and that created a bit of problems and infact CSKA have been the most dangerous team untill now - I can also add I have been playing with this without my best striker, but as you know my 2nd best isn't to bad either lol.

More or less this I was keen to keep as much as I thought important of Frankenstein 2nd visit - the defenders - the strikers - the wingers - these 7 positions are a very integral part of Frankenstein and I feel they are working 99% - if anything should be changed here that would be the defenders.

I hope you have enough information about this very consistant looking tactic to try it out yourself - as always if you try it in England I think you will be dissapointed as English clubs tend to use other types of formations to counteract more than the rest of the world and especially the smaller teams.

So to conclude this I ask myself - have I improved Frankenstein 2nd visit? - I can't tell - I will need 3-4 seasons where results doesn't fluctuates from what it is currently - I will also need other people to play with it over some periods of time say 2 to 3 seasons with their favourite team - preferably a star regent team - but will probably do well with a great ingame team as well.

Hope you succeed with this - Please tell us how you go - more opinions mean more information - which leads to errors corrected

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Frankenstein_-_Clearcut_Exploiter_by_Jesau

View attachment 995976

League table

View attachment 995978

Clearcut Exploiter Fixtures

View attachment 995980

The Features:

DM's changed to CM's
CM's settings - copied from Fanta 4141
CAM settings - copied from Legendary playmakers

Training:

Team Cohesion - low intensity - 50% match training - Attacking Movement - Tick rest day before and after - Rest players after each match individually as well - between 75-79% =2days - between 80-84% =1 day - below 74% =3days

Individual training I usually train the players at average - if its a very young dude I train him on Hard 15-18y

The Explanation:

I have started to believe that every position has optimal settings - so if I see something good in one tactic I feel it can adapt into another tactic - so if one position consistantly get an average rate of lets say 8.40 I take it very seriously and use those settings in another tactic. That's how this tactic got borned and I have to tell you it really surprises me. The CM's in Fanta plays really amazing and act almost like a secondary strike force - so I added two of them :) - The Centre CAM in legendary playmakers - plays amazing and are a big threat scoring many goals and assisting as well - I had to incorporate that.

So what actually happens is you have 5 strikers instead of 2 - honestly 5 - its expected you train box to box and complete forward with those 3 positions. Creativity and finishing and technique is a must have and ofcause you want them as quick as it is possible. training the players like this they will get high workrate anticipation decisions strenght stamina longshots first touch and we can go on and on - your players will look amazing when they are far in their development. I train the wingers using the winger schedule and the complete forward schedule, cross 11+ is great - James Rodriguez look great as a winger - Reus (assist beast) Neymar - Bale - CR7 - Messi great as wingers - you want the wingers looking like a complete forward with the added average crossing.

Clearcut exploiter is The Goliath version 4 - The match against CSKA Moscow ended 6-3 is not normal - CSKA uses a 352 formation in my game and that created a bit of problems and infact CSKA have been the most dangerous team untill now - I can also add I have been playing with this without my best striker, but as you know my 2nd best isn't to bad either lol.

More or less this I was keen to keep as much as I thought important of Frankenstein 2nd visit - the defenders - the strikers - the wingers - these 7 positions are a very integral part of Frankenstein and I feel they are working 99% - if anything should be changed here that would be the defenders.

I hope you have enough information about this very consistant looking tactic to try it out yourself - as always if you try it in England I think you will be dissapointed as English clubs tend to use other types of formations to counteract more than the rest of the world and especially the smaller teams.

So to conclude this I ask myself - have I improved Frankenstein 2nd visit? - I can't tell - I will need 3-4 seasons where results doesn't fluctuates from what it is currently - I will also need other people to play with it over some periods of time say 2 to 3 seasons with their favourite team - preferably a star regent team - but will probably do well with a great ingame team as well.

Hope you succeed with this - Please tell us how you go - more opinions mean more information - which leads to errors corrected

Enjoy!
I go with this,just play one game with the original Goliath,rest of season with that version,report at mid season ;) (remeber,my team are all in-game players)

The Marcelo fanta tweak you recommended seems to work alot better than your newest tactic mate, although i am using default Liverpool squad

The Marcelo fanta tweak you recommended seems to work alot better than your newest tactic mate, although i am using default Liverpool squad

I already stated that I don't recommend to use any Frankenstein tactics with english teams, as the premier league does use alot of different formations compared to other countries.

The Goliath is a monster at possession - that doesn't mean it will score more though - my goal is to find the right combination that will maybe unlock more goals every match - possession is nice, but not the final decider for me.

The team I created the Clearcut exploiter with is an extremely good team and if using this tactic you would need to be the best team in the game if using ingame players - its clearly best for regents. This gives me consistant results scoring above 6 goals a game on average - it even continues after the results posted above - many other tactics have great periods and then they die out - this one keeps doing what its doing.

In the mean time I'm testing all sorts of combinations at the moment and both **** and amazing things get discovered while using Real Madrid in the 2nd season as a template - but whether its Frankenstein 2nd visit or something tweaked - is hard to say - Clearcut exploiter gets more clearcut chances than other tweaks I'm attempting - Frankenstein 2nd visit included. Frankenstein 2nd visit is a very strong tactic and almost perfect - it will be hard to discover something that works better.

Cheers

I'm testing - searching for the perfect settings...

I have 2 tactics for you to try both based on Frankenstein

Test-700 - Had the best results - Download

View attachment 201578

Look at the average rates on the first eleven players - This is an average rate for 11 matches played - I have done this test over and over with different settings analyzing each match - this tactic had a 10-0 win vs R.Sociedad and a 9-0 vs Zaragoza

Test-600 - 49 chances vs R.Sociedad - Download

View attachment 201574

I posted this because of the rarity of seeing a match with that many chances - feel free to try it, but I don't promise this is perfect at all - infact the above tactic called 700 had 35 chances or something like that and won 10-0. I have done everything I could to perfect settings, maybe I did maybe I didn't - However now you have several variants that maybe has something special - I think I can't do much more with this one - Their is one of my tests that beat Sevilla 13-0 I haven't released that yet because I got distracted and I'm uncertain of which one that was, but that would have been 18-0 with my Barca regent team for sure :)

I have proven to myself that mentality doesn't add or take from the amount of chances that is created in a match - necessarily - the two cm's/dm's has a mentality of 2 and average rate is better performing than langvatn dmc's - Strikers shall either have run from deep set to often and a high mentality like the original Frankenstein or Run from deep set to rare like in test 700 - CAM AMR/L in test 700 performs amazing - The CAM scores alot and assist alot - The wingers score less than CAM but assist is more than CAM - its amazing settings.

The strikers - scored 1 goal a game on average and could maybe improve still further.

I still believe very much in Frankenstein 2nd visit - I also believe in Clearcut Exploiter - whether the new ones can surpass any of these I don't know, I'll have to try them with my Barca team and see for myself - you should too :)

Cheerio

If I were you out their I would be all confused on what tactic to choose - and recently I have been pumping them out - some with marginal tweaks and you might even ask why so many tactics - well its because I'm testing several angles of the same tactic, and sometimes one thing works great, but it also works great if I use a setting that is the opposite of what is common sense, so I release it to see how people will do with their teams and then analyze through the images you guys upload as well.

Goliath is great - Clearcut Exploider is great -

Comparing results - Clearcut score more than Goliath, Goliath have more possession and now

I think test - 700 is showing signs of a monster tactic - maybe its better than - I have said that phrase very often when I got excited - that's how my X-wife used to talk just kiddin
Seriously

Test 700 example

View attachment 201522 View attachment 201521 View attachment 201520

Villareal is a top half team - 73% - 40 chances - Just played Malaga away twice - 7-0 and 4-0 both matches was away one was a cup match possession was around 65% away - that's huge - I hope you are getting the picture of what I'm trying to say - possession means opponent won't score alot because you have the ball - then their is all these chances as well - you'll have to convert some of them and they do. 10-0 is hardly anything when we are going for 15-0 - if it happens on a consistant basis then its something special.

I recommend test - 700 currently, but would really like to know how test - 600 do :)

Cheers

ps The possession - the passing play looks like Barca playing

Last edited:
Due personal and job problems I cant continue with the testing. Have to travel a lot too. But Nice tweak the clearcut one,with an ingame roster can do it so nice ( with regens will be a looooot better,all the tactics are better with regens ) Regards mates and merry christmast if I dont see you more this year here ;)

Due personal and job problems I cant continue with the testing. Have to travel a lot too. But Nice tweak the clearcut one,with an ingame roster can do it so nice ( with regens will be a looooot better,all the tactics are better with regens ) Regards mates and merry christmast if I dont see you more this year here ;)

I just hope you are ok - stay in touch mate

Cheers

Sorry that I have not posted any updates recently, but not had time to play as much of late. I should though have a season finished with the Fanta 4-1-3-2 tactic some time tomorrow. Is with a regen RM team I split from the Espanyol save. So will update on that one.

You take care and have a good Xmas if you don't post until new year!

Sorry that I have not posted any updates recently, but not had time to play as much of late. I should though have a season finished with the Fanta 4-1-3-2 tactic some time tomorrow. Is with a regen RM team I split from the Espanyol save. So will update on that one.

Exciting!!! - I have had alot of success with this one using Brondby - If you are up for it I recommend test 700 alot its a monster in possession often above 70% - hardly conceede - scores alot.

You do what you can mate - life comes first above all

Cheers

Fanta 4-1-3-2 tactic with RM.. 1st off this is a regen squad, but it is the 1st season as manager and this made the team gel not get past "Good level of understanding" I will post up screenshots of league and the overview of the season. I did win league, Spanish Cup, but was beaten by Man Utd in CL

League

View attachment 200655

Overview

View attachment 200654

Fanta 4-1-3-2 tactic with RM.. 1st off this is a regen squad, but it is the 1st season as manager and this made the team gel not get past "Good level of understanding" I will post up screenshots of league and the overview of the season. I did win league, Spanish Cup, but was beaten by Man Utd in CL

League

View attachment 997626

Overview

View attachment 997627

That would probably improve with more team cohesion, but still I have to say decent results, is Man.u a very good team?

I will recommend you go teamwork untill you are extremely strong in understanding, then switch back to attacking movement, did you enjoy any of the play? - the CM is suppose to be the big surprise in this tactic, he almost behaves like a striker that delay his runs and get alot of chances.

What was important for me in this tactic was to remove the normal Langvatn DMC's - that just attacks, but I also wanted to prove that CM's do it better than DM's - and I did get very far with Brondby using it, but when I had to play Barca - I managed Barca and not Brondby - so it was all up to the assistant, they are not very good at taking over lol. The tactic doesn't reach the heights of Frankenstein or Langvatn tactics, but I feel its not the worst compared to how the formation looks :)

Cheers pal - you should have legend status :)

Team cohesion wasn't great all season, so yes I would say with strong understanding and above it would have got even better results. For me as a 1st season it went very well. The MC did get a lot more chances but it was obviously the strikers who got the majority of goals. As for Man Utd, they are one of the top teams in Europe in this save and generally the worst they do is QF of CL, so was not a surprise, also we did not get destroyed but lost the away game by the odd goal, after a draw at home.