Yea I get that - I am not actually critisizing it - I thought it was fun to try something new and for what you created beeing pretty blind as Norkopping you did a really good job - the Real Madrid results is not bad results either, but ofcause can be improved.

Next I'm gonna do something in reverse using Frankenstein as the framework and then taking stuff from what I liked in the Elhazel tactic - for instance the CAM was amazing - I wanna see that CAM incorporated in the Frankenstein tactic :) - as I have said before their is limited possibilities improving on Frankenstein, but any improvement even the smallest is huge, maybe the Elhazel cam will work poorly in Frankenstein due to the different width and tempo - I don't know, but I have to check it out :)

bwomper if you can find the tactic you created without strikers that would be cool, I would really like to test that, but don't remember where to look. Also if their is other tactics you want me to try with RMA - Fanta for instance I will test those

Same goes for you Ossis and anyone else who wanna join this little game of me testing tactics lol

Cheers
you mean the 4-3-3 Vicen ? a tweaked version of Arrigo tactic? here you are. Also want you to look at the other tactic and in that tactic take a look to the central AMC. If you try the EDK tactic will be so rare your AMC hasnt the best rating match after match lol

you mean the 4-3-3 Vicen ? a tweaked version of Arrigo tactic? here you are. Also want you to look at the other tactic and in that tactic take a look to the central AMC. If you try the EDK tactic will be so rare your AMC hasnt the best rating match after match lol

Cool thanks mate - it will be very interesting, will test both at one point - very soon

So I gave myself some creative freedom and tested Fanta lies down and cry - and I was positively surprised I must say - I used the version Galego tweaked called tweak 6 or something, you can find it in the forum.

View attachment 204819

View attachment 204818

View attachment 204817

So I got the feeling I was playing with a great tactic here - after 21 games were played I checked statistics and it said conceeded 2 goals!!!!!!!!! wow - and I checked 98% of matches stats and opponents hardly had a chance against me even the good ones, I reference the champions league final against Man.City - they had 1 chance - that's amazing. Also remember I did no micro management again - no resting no sweet talk to the players so alot of angry players who wanted to be transfer listed lol.

I noticed this tactic has a different set piece setup and will try and incorporate that into Frankenstein and see what happens. Average rates on the players was also very good, Fanta's better half Rock classic who uses the same formation plays different, but whether Fanta can succeed with a minor team I don't know, but it looks more entertaining than the rock - at one point I won 4-0 every match so I nicknamed 4-0 - while talking to myself I was predicting the next game to be 4-0 :)

Alot of good stuff to be learned from this tactic and that can be grounds for new tactics coming up maybe - if I somehow could combine Fanta and Frankenstein successfully that would be "fanta"stic stein Jeeeeezzz!! or Fanta-Stein lol having alot of fun but havent been drinking :)

While I have alot of positives to say about Fanta it wasn't all perfect - their was a few slip ups with some dumb draws and a few losses 1-0 away from home to huge teams like Tottenham and Juventus - at home though they were annialated - Fanta at home was like destruction time for sure. Fanta did well away from home too, so it wasnt like it struggled - in the late of the season were where the slip ups happened. 16 goals conceeded overall with an unmanaged team amazing!!

Cheers guys

Diamond Fever

View attachment 204668

View attachment 204667

View attachment 204666

View attachment 204665

View attachment 204664

So after numberous of hours of testing and tweaking I came up with this pearl of a tactic - Diamond Fever - I tested it till February with the average template/average team in the premier league and it seems that an average premier league side can end up as nu in the top 6 if everything goes to plan - that's not to bad I'd say.

I used the Frankenstein template to begin with and ended up completely different and most of the player tweaks are from the Fanta template, so I apoligize for not being able to make it work on the Frankenstein template - well actually it did work, but I was not satisfied enough with it.

I'm very happy with the outcome of this tactic especially because I use width all the way to the right - width slider =20 - normally this is very risky business, but this tactic does a **** of a job keeping the width at its maximum. I tried other width settings and they weren't as good. In Fanta the natural width is 5 so its a big change their.

The players average performances was also of a high calibre which is something I also always look at.

The cam is taken directly from the tactic - Legendary playmakers - its the centre of the three CAM's in that tactic I stole the settings from. As bwomper formerly said it is the position that performs the best in that tactic, and I agree after looking at it I was very surprised. I can also add that this tweak can also be highly successful in Frankenstein :)

The anchorman is straight from Fanta and I have to say the creator did a really good job on that one.

The wingers were changed to fanta, more because I couldn't decide whether it should be fanta wingers or Frankenstein wingers, both performed really well, but I decided to go with fanta wingers because in fanta they are positioned as wide midfielders already, but I feel it could easily be Frankenstein wingers, I haven't had time to test this out thoroughly enough though.

I feel this tactic is just as good as Fanta, but I recommend your team to have alot of quality, average players are not good enough for sure, ca 185 players might be good enough, but as always I recommend superstar regents. I think Fanta would do a better job with lesser players - the magic is in the formation as well I reckon.

Anyway guys - I still haven't tested the Goliath with Barca - haven't had time lol - However that will come - about this tactic I highly recommend it - and I think it can be highly entertaining to watch as well - it creates lots of chances and its very consistant every match - so try it out if you feel you have a good team to play with this lovely diamond :)

Cheers

4-3-3 Vicen

View attachment 204625

View attachment 204624

View attachment 204623

View attachment 204622

So I tested this striker less tactic with my RMA team and I have tried it before long ago, it did good back then. Having all other tests with this very RMA team I have something to compare it too - AWESOME TACTIC!!!!! - one of the best defensively atleast as good as Fanta and Langvatn tactics - but I feel it could have been even better - my assistant manager Demichelis picked every match squad as he have done in all the tests, and CR7 only picked 9 times as a sub - disastrous in my opinion, but CR7 is no CAM and that is Demichelis final word :) - what I can say though CR7 would have destroyed everything if picked, theirs huge benefit with quick players at CAM positions.

As you can see this is a very strong tactic and probably overseen tactic as well - one of the very good ones in a very selective bunch of great tactics - if I recall it - the framework is the arrigo sacchi, bwomper can confirm that. So it has no strikers, well yes , but feel free to add strikers to cam positions because they will do good, quickness and finishing of the cam strikers are a requirement. Can it be tweaked, maybe I haven't looked into it, but their might be tweak possibilities -

I highly recommend this tactic - its yet another very consistant tactic that's ready to be obused :) - good job bwomper!!

Cheers

4-3-3 Vicen

View attachment 993112

View attachment 993113

View attachment 993114

View attachment 993115

So I tested this striker less tactic with my RMA team and I have tried it before long ago, it did good back then. Having all other tests with this very RMA team I have something to compare it too - AWESOME TACTIC!!!!! - one of the best defensively atleast as good as Fanta and Langvatn tactics - but I feel it could have been even better - my assistant manager Demichelis picked every match squad as he have done in all the tests, and CR7 only picked 9 times as a sub - disastrous in my opinion, but CR7 is no CAM and that is Demichelis final word :) - what I can say though CR7 would have destroyed everything if picked, theirs huge benefit with quick players at CAM positions.

As you can see this is a very strong tactic and probably overseen tactic as well - one of the very good ones in a very selective bunch of great tactics - if I recall it - the framework is the arrigo sacchi, bwomper can confirm that. So it has no strikers, well yes , but feel free to add strikers to cam positions because they will do good, quickness and finishing of the cam strikers are a requirement. Can it be tweaked, maybe I haven't looked into it, but their might be tweak possibilities -

I highly recommend this tactic - its yet another very consistant tactic that's ready to be obused :) - good job bwomper!!

Cheers
thats nice jes,great results. Yeah the framework is Arrigo Sacchi so is a nice pressure tactic. It can be tweaked for sure,corner settings and many more things...maybe shouts? never try to use them in that tactic...never be confortable to use in others too.

In fact I start a new save with Madrid with that tactic...and Im thinking to combine with your also no striker tactic "Barcelona" but first I want to know how it goes with that from the start.

But I dont delete my path now with Atalanta lol

Last edited:
thats nice jes,great results. Yeah the framework is Arrigo Sacchi so is a nice pressure tactic. It can be tweaked for sure,corner settings and many more things...maybe shouts? never try to use them in that tactic...never be confortable to use in others too.

In fact I start a new save with Madrid with that tactic...and Im thinking to combine with your also no striker tactic "Barcelona" but first I want to know how it goes with that from the start.

But I dont delete my path now with Atalanta lol

lol - so many saves to consider - you need more computers and more monitors lol

Alright - I will get on with the Barcelona one which is at the end of the season, infact I think I actually created one more tactic yesterday but I don't remember what I called it lol, I should have released it - the ideas were flowing to much - to many so I forgot.

Anyway will get back to you.

Cheers

The bad thing about testing with my Barcelona team is - though I have toned down the amount of leagues its still around 80000 players in game, so its not as fast as the RMA save, but I'm now finally ready to give it a test run, but I think it will take a little while before this one can be concluded, so feel free to try it out yourself

Expect Goliath Results in a week lol...

Played a season with the Goliath tactic with Espanyol. Won all comps again, but did take a few defeats along the way, also let in a lot more goals than I thought I would.

Finally lost a game in La Liga

View attachment 994424

League Table

View attachment 994426

Overview

View attachment 994427

that's real dissapointing because I haven't conceeded more than 1 goal in 10 matches - With my Barca team the tactic seem to have a more defensive quality with more natural triangular passes compared to FS 2nd visit - while keeping the same amount of chances.

Your results speak for them selves - I'm not sure I wanna continue my test now

If you feel up for testin''some more

Fanta_4-1-3-2_by_Jesau.tac

This one I feel is just as good as Fanta 1 striker formation - the CM act as a 3rd striker.

Again thank you Ossis

Cheers mate

Jes, you should finish the Barca test you are doing. I did go a lot of games when I conceded no goals at all. A few games where I did let in goals and lost is where the goals against came from, maybe freak results, I don't know. For me it is visually up there with other tactics created.

I will have a look at new tactic over the weekend and post up as I go along.

Jes, you should finish the Barca test you are doing. I did go a lot of games when I conceded no goals at all. A few games where I did let in goals and lost is where the goals against came from, maybe freak results, I don't know. For me it is visually up there with other tactics created.

I will have a look at new tactic over the weekend and post up as I go along.

Are your regents star regents?

Will continue:)......

I really like Goliath,is extremly funny to watch...and is pure attack,the CAM settings from the other tactic make the CAM so f... lethal,what a moves and what a goals! I know this tactic is more weak in defence and with all tactics you can lose games,but **** I want see this happy way to play. I just try it in my R.Madrid save,the new one,with 0 regens and a roster made it for the 4-3-3 Vicen tactic. Half-time 3-1 vs Sevilla with a so beautiful offensive play. Keep going with Goliath mate!

Are your regents star regents?

Will continue:)......

Not all of them, I have been playing a lot of younger players, 19 to 22 in a lot of games, potentially they are very good. I do have world class strikers, CD's and MC/DM. Weak link in my team is the wingers all are young under 21 but potentially 4 to 5 stars.

Jes what tactic would you recommend for Liverpool 1st season no signing? Been using Langvatns Rock classic, 451 triple tweaked and 442 to good affect but just starting a new save to see me up until xmas when il get fm16

Liverpool is Mr.L's favourite team - so I bet he used those 3 tactic you mention alot with them - meaning he would have tested these tactics numberous times with Liverpool. I'm not completely sure, but I always had the feeling that Mr.L's favourite among the three mentioned is the 451 trippletweaked.

If you wanna try something different - I took myself the freedom to upload Fanta with Galego tweaks called Marcelo tweak 6. Its the same formation as the rock and it perform very well, its looking better on the pitch - it scores more and as a tactic I find it to be a direct opponent to the rock classic, but its just a matter of checking it out yourself. Fanta tweaked by Galego is very good defensively - opponents hardly have any chances against it - While it gets alot of chances as well. I think this one will do good in England.

Fanta - lies down and cries - Tweaked by Galego - Download Here

Alternatively if you wanna try something new that I'm having huge success with playing as danish team Brondby - just beating Real Madrid 3-1 , but with a star regent team, maybe a tiny bit better than liverpool season 1 - then go for

Fanta_4-1-3-2_by_Jesau - Download

The 4 defenders like Fanta - the dmc like fanta - the wingers like fanta - the 1 cm like fanta - 2 strikers instead of 1 striker same settings as Fanta - All my players average about 8 and above 8 in average rating playing with Brondby - The miracle in this tactic is the CM - he's like a box to box midfielder and a complete forward and he scores lots of goals like the strikers does too. I really like this tactic. It is consistant scoring 5-6 goals a game and the opponent doesn't have alot of chances - Even though its still early days for me playing with this tactic - I think it plays better than Fanta above, but that can be because of my team is so good as well - so don't count Fanta above out - especially if you play in England.

I only recommend Frankenstein tactics outside England, that's because of the formations that lower reputable clubs tend to use in England - Frankenstein loves Spain - I don't know how it will do in other countries, but I imagine it will do well - Maybe in Holland as well.

I can also recommend Mr. L's Wooow - its as strong as the trippletweaked tactics - but it is hard to recommend something that isn't Mr L inspired somehow - that's why I recommend Fanta and the version I uploaded.

Hope you find this useful :)

Cheers

Meanwhile a nice goal with Goliath tactic and regenless roster R.Madrid first season.

[video]https://youtu.be/4yFAglMjy80[/video]

Meanwhile a nice goal with Goliath tactic and regenless roster R.Madrid first season.

[video]https://youtu.be/4yFAglMjy80[/video]

Oh man!! - this is so extremely rare - infact its so rare that if it was a poker game this would be a royal straight flush
It has never happened to me before to score a scissor kick in fm13 as far as I remember, but I have had one royal straight flush in poker many years ago lol.

Good job pal

Edit: I think I scored once on a scissor kick - if I recall it right it was a defender too :) - but I can't hardly remember if I did :)

Last edited:
And now how can do it Bale like CAM in Goliath :

View attachment 202762 In blue Bale like a left winger...in red Bale like CAM. I think I found the perfect spot for him...Im tented to try Cristiano Ronaldo like CAM lol

And now how can do it Bale like CAM in Goliath :

View attachment 995214 In blue Bale like a left winger...in red Bale like CAM. I think I found the perfect spot for him...Im tented to try Cristiano Ronaldo like CAM lol

can you tell me if the instructions are the same for 2nd visit in the cam position or different, cause im not sure the cam is changed, but team instructions should be changed alot + the two cm's should have anchorman instruction

cheers

can you tell me if the instructions are the same for 2nd visit in the cam position or different, cause im not sure the cam is changed, but team instructions should be changed alot + the two cm's should have anchorman instruction

cheers
Same like 2nd Visit but I think the midfielders instead the DMs let the CAM drive more the ball in more dangerous zones and link better with the midfielders and the strikers

With 2nd Visit the CAM start play more near the defence than with Goliath