hello there mates....happy new year... **** its looks dead here lol

18th of January 2016 - Sorry I haven't answered you guys - but a delayed happy new year to you all - may it bring good luck and fortunes to whomever reads this :)

Now to the serious stuff - is their any of you who still play FM13?

If yes I have a tweaked trippletweaked tactic to try - anyway let me know
Cheers

18th of January 2016 - Sorry I haven't answered you guys - but a delayed happy new year to you all - may it bring good luck and fortunes to whomever reads this :)

Cheers
yeah im still with fm13. Now winning all with Frankie Goliath (not the clearcut not the 700). Now I look Bayern Munich 334 real tactic...but dont know if try it with classics tactics or modern ones.

Cheers

Still playing 2013 man, and still on the "FrankensteinFinalVersion.tac‎ "together with Mr Langvatn's 4-1-4-1.

Cheers

Yes, I am still playing FM13 just not as much as I was doing.

Cool guys!!! - I have been away for a while exploring the beauty of Witcher 3 - formidable game :)

So now I'm back on fm13 and I took on an old save that was still fairly new - With Crystal Palace the team that I support in England - When I started this save I used fmrte for sure to swap players - I wanted to have an all talented English team - with smaller talents - players that could play in the youth 21 for England and Wales - So no Maupay - However when I came back to this save I changed all that and I'm not using fmrte at all for anything. I played with the 442 trippletweaked edited into a 4-4-1-1 the first 2 seasons and won the championship in England twice, but in all honesty it was boring to look at and I just can't fall in love with this very well made tactic.

So I changed it to Broke back mountain with poachers for the 2016/17 season bought Lukaku for 59m pounds and is clearly the biggest name I have before that I bought back a well developed Maupay for an expensive sum - I changed the whole of my y18 squad and the reserves squad to be full off talent and regents for years to come and got some really sexy talents here and their - as always the talent mass is dominated by the famous french football school. Oh I also bought Kevin de Bruyne and Kara and Jonjo Shelvey along with Tielemans and Julian Green - De Bruyne and Kara is the most succesful of the bunch, but Jonjo is not a bad player at all I have too say, but I'm thinking to sell many of them for the next season and let some of the regents take over their positions. Money is a huge problem as we balance ourselfes below profit for alot of the time - I wanna change that and I might even sell Maupay as well to prove I can do this with my talents.

The squad

View attachment 185608

Fixtures from below the Man.utd match

View attachment 185607

The match vs Chelsea

View attachment 185606

The training

View attachment 185605

One of the reason why I really write is this section - the training - I feel when playing in England, Defensive positioning is highly beneficial, when I used team work or attacking movement my team underperformed. I bet it is like this with other tactics as well. My team is a good team not a great team - so I estimated it might would be a good idea to use defensive positioning in England especially and as you can see from the fixture list from below the Man.utd match where I started using defensive positioning it has been a huge success. I quietly think to myself a tactic like Frankenstein it might be beneficial to use defensive positioning to improve the conceeding part.

Apart from that I don't have much to say, except I'm enjoying my carreer with Crystal Palace and in England which is probably the first time I really enjoy that.

You guys I hope you are great out their - we have had some wild rides together for a few years and I have really enjoyed that - I understand that this version of the game is turning ancient past lol - but if you are here I'm here.

Cheers

Last edited:
I always use def.positioning with Frankenstein until champ start to use "teamwork" with nice results. BBM is one of my favourites but dont know why I always come back to the frankies (2nd visit,Goliath,libero edition from champ,my arrow tweak,etc etc...**** is frankie the most tweaked tactic here? lol )

Im here with fm13 because,for me (and I swear I played fm14/15/16), is the best fm.(I like fm11 too)

Too bad we cant make an mini online league with our teams and tactics here lol

I always use def.positioning with Frankenstein until champ start to use "teamwork" with nice results. BBM is one of my favourites but dont know why I always come back to the frankies (2nd visit,Goliath,libero edition from champ,my arrow tweak,etc etc...**** is frankie the most tweaked tactic here? lol )

Im here with fm13 because,for me (and I swear I played fm14/15/16), is the best fm.(I like fm11 too)

Too bad we cant make an mini online league with our teams and tactics here lol

:)

Yea that would certainly be cool and slightly insane teams we could enter lol - However it is possible to make network games, but I have never tried it and I'm not sure how that would work.

Teamwork is useful to bump up the overall team cohesion die for each other - once you reach that you should focus on attacking or defensive - I just think every tactic is different and every league is different too and if you play with a superstar regent team being RMA I would not bother with defensive positioning at all - that would be attacking or team work for me - but in England I think the defensive positioning can be used to its optimal advantage. Have you ever tried Frankenstein in England? How did you go?

I just went with BBM because I was tired at looking at the boring trippletweaked matches - I didn't remember if it could succeed in England, but it can when using defensive positioning - I have alot of talented players too so its a surprise that it still work with those. In Spain though it works much better - but I decided to see if I could make playing in England fun - I beat Fulham 10-1 and I just beat Chelsea over two matches in the capital one cup semi final - I sold Jonjo Shelvey for 45 m pounds to ATH Madrid in the January transfer window - I also sold Benzia and an african striker and promoted a regent striker Hachim Mastour whom I retrained as a striker - he's an exellent mini Messi I trained correctly. I can't get any decent wingbacks - Azpilicueta number 1 on my list can't get him same goes for Digne, So I retrained a winger with defensive qualities and have a few Paraguayan talents that can play wingback. I dislike julian Green and Tielemans actually - their performances is much to inconsistant to me, but they look like beasts when developed.

I've heard fm12 should be good - I went from fm06 to fm13 big difference :)

I played the original Frankie tactic in England with Everton. Results of that season on page 2 and I think #19 reply. Is also a while ago though and I did lose that save quite a long time ago.

I played the original Frankie tactic in England with Everton. Results of that season on page 2 and I think #19 reply. Is also a while ago though and I did lose that save quite a long time ago.

Welcome back mate :) and a happy new years to you as well. Checked post 19 - I also went through the Goall262 thread from where CAMSTAR got developed and later on the progress off Broke back mountain - those two or actually three tactics (2 camstar tactics) were pretty promising. So all that reading let me to change my current Crystal Palace teams tactic into Broke back mountain CF=20 and playing with it in England is surprisingly a joy. I fixed the economy and I'm using mostly young talents apart from Lukaku and Dzagoev - the latter he is 27 and I will sell him in the next season - I bought him for 30 m pounds and expect to sell him for around 45m pounds. when times come. Coming up is the end of the year and the transfer window - I will focus on getting lots of players on the free to boost income. Currently in + 50m pounds, but it takes around 9m pounds a month and that is simply to much. I asked the board for a new stadium to be built and didn't expect a yes, but they agreed and are now building a 47000 stadium with undersoil heating and retractable roof and all that **** lol - I already got a stadium sponsor who will pay 5m pounds a year for 15 years :) but the stadium will not be finished before 2 years gone.

The league table

View attachment 184667

The fixtures BBM CF=20 - from where its marked

View attachment 184666

The players

View attachment 184665

I sold Maupay which I now regret - according to skills for a striker that was a huge mistake - I can get a 29 year old Aguero, but don't know if I want him - Mastour has exellent attributes, but his decisions is only 11 - I prefer minimum 14/15 decisions for a creative striker - I also want the to be exellent at offball and anticipation - those two skills I find more important than finishing.

I rejected a Real Madrid job offer - but made a save that I can go back too and take that job lol!!!

Anyway as you can see BBM cf20 can do well in the premier league, my team is good not great - its more focussed on regents since its hard to get the big ingame names, but Aguero is interested and hes transfer listed lol, but getting old - I'll consider it cause I need a striker.

Cheers guys

So now I started a new save : ESTAC Troyes Lige 2 France media prediction 11. Any suggestion of tactic? I know the 4141 rock or the tripletweaked will go with this kind of underdog but I want to know your suggestions

Welcome back mate :) and a happy new years to you as well. Checked post 19 - I also went through the Goall262 thread from where CAMSTAR got developed and later on the progress off Broke back mountain - those two or actually three tactics (2 camstar tactics) were pretty promising. So all that reading let me to change my current Crystal Palace teams tactic into Broke back mountain CF=20 and playing with it in England is surprisingly a joy. I fixed the economy and I'm using mostly young talents apart from Lukaku and Dzagoev - the latter he is 27 and I will sell him in the next season - I bought him for 30 m pounds and expect to sell him for around 45m pounds. when times come. Coming up is the end of the year and the transfer window - I will focus on getting lots of players on the free to boost income. Currently in + 50m pounds, but it takes around 9m pounds a month and that is simply to much. I asked the board for a new stadium to be built and didn't expect a yes, but they agreed and are now building a 47000 stadium with undersoil heating and retractable roof and all that **** lol - I already got a stadium sponsor who will pay 5m pounds a year for 15 years :) but the stadium will not be finished before 2 years gone.

The league table

View attachment 1015558

The fixtures BBM CF=20 - from where its marked

View attachment 1015559

The players

View attachment 1015560

I sold Maupay which I now regret - according to skills for a striker that was a huge mistake - I can get a 29 year old Aguero, but don't know if I want him - Mastour has exellent attributes, but his decisions is only 11 - I prefer minimum 14/15 decisions for a creative striker - I also want the to be exellent at offball and anticipation - those two skills I find more important than finishing.

I rejected a Real Madrid job offer - but made a save that I can go back too and take that job lol!!!

Anyway as you can see BBM cf20 can do well in the premier league, my team is good not great - its more focussed on regents since its hard to get the big ingame names, but Aguero is interested and hes transfer listed lol, but getting old - I'll consider it cause I need a striker.

Cheers guys
seems like you found an all around league solid tactic. Very nice results mate. I want make a similar path with Troyes lol but maybe will be too risky to play with BBM with my team from the start lol ( or maybe dont...hmmm lol )

seems like you found an all around league solid tactic. Very nice results mate. I want make a similar path with Troyes lol but maybe will be too risky to play with BBM with my team from the start lol ( or maybe dont...hmmm lol )

hmmm - I will suggest not to go with any of the trippletweaked - Rock classic is the best for underdog - but if you get any good talents - why not BBM CF=20 or camstar - their is also fanta with tweak 6 by galego - Some saids its better looking version of the rock classic. Their is Marcelo - your own Tridente - If its first season make sure to get Maupay as soon as you can - Fierro - Ongenda - these are all future top strikers - If I started a new save these would be the 3 man force for many seasons - Benzia is good too - oh Andreas Cornelius should be your tank and I can also recommend Helenius both danes but very good ones - in my save Man.city bought Cornelius - and he scored 25 goals in his first season for them. Ofcause their is many other strikers to look at.

Don't get or only get to make money:
Tielemans
Julian Green

Get:
Stambouli
Will Hughes
Azpilicueta
Grimaldi
Digne
Kara (mbotj) I think his name is
Strandberg
Yannick N'djeng
Look in scandinavia and the Ukrainian league on a regular basis - the youth teams has some good talents - same goes for georgia - paraguay - croatia - bosnia - serbia - Slovenia - Algeria - Morokko - Senegal - South korea - we can go on and on lol

looking forward to hear more about it bwomper

cheers pal

hmmm - I will suggest not to go with any of the trippletweaked - Rock classic is the best for underdog - but if you get any good talents - why not BBM CF=20 or camstar - their is also fanta with tweak 6 by galego - Some saids its better looking version of the rock classic. Their is Marcelo - your own Tridente - If its first season make sure to get Maupay as soon as you can - Fierro - Ongenda - these are all future top strikers - If I started a new save these would be the 3 man force for many seasons - Benzia is good too - oh Andreas Cornelius should be your tank and I can also recommend Helenius both danes but very good ones - in my save Man.city bought Cornelius - and he scored 25 goals in his first season for them. Ofcause their is many other strikers to look at.

Don't get or only get to make money:
Tielemans
Julian Green

Get:
Stambouli
Will Hughes
Azpilicueta
Grimaldi
Digne
Kara (mbotj) I think his name is
Strandberg
Yannick N'djeng
Look in scandinavia and the Ukrainian league on a regular basis - the youth teams has some good talents - same goes for georgia - paraguay - croatia - bosnia - serbia - Slovenia - Algeria - Morokko - Senegal - South korea - we can go on and on lol

looking forward to hear more about it bwomper

cheers pal
my situation is : 0 talent in my team lol and 0 budget so...I will look at some free transfers

****! I dont have money for free transfers also lol

I will go this season with my "set pieces" version of my 433 Vicen with no strikers. Wish me luck! (and a sugar daddy for the team lol)

****! I dont have money for free transfers also lol

I will go this season with my "set pieces" version of my 433 Vicen with no strikers. Wish me luck! (and a sugar daddy for the team lol)

Best Free Players - HERE

Alternatively - wait a season - or sell to 200% of the value your best players and buy players on a 48 months installation - remember to give your self a better wage budget as well.

Cheers pal - maybe it will work out

ps by the way in the above post Vicen was what I meant

Best Free Players - HERE

Alternatively - wait a season - or sell to 200% of the value your best players and buy players on a 48 months installation - remember to give your self a better wage budget as well.

Cheers pal - maybe it will work out

ps by the way in the above post Vicen was what I meant
thanks for the help...I need money for salaries too lol that is the reason I can sign free players. But well,this path just started I have a lot of work to do. :p

View attachment 184460 after 10 league games...well...not bad...until the last 2 games...very ugly play those games. My team is all near the **** lol...lack of talent,lack of money and lack of offers for my "best" players lol

View attachment 184459 Anyway I think we can at least be in promotion spots at the end of the season, cheers mates!

I forget,all playing with a non striker tactic