Champions League Best Placed Playoff
Leg 1
Athletico Madrid 1(Perea) Vs Fiorentina 1
Good even match i thought both teams looked like they wanted to win the match so a draw is a fair result, and we looked dangerous from corners as this was the method of our goal for which Perea scored a thumping header in to the bottom corner and free kicks which i am happy about.

View attachment 30487

Leg 2

Fiorentina 2 Vs Atletico Madrid 3(Rodriguez,Garcia,Aguero)
What a match another game where both team went for the win and this could have gone either way, but the star man Aguero showed his importence to the team by getting the winner 8 minutes from time which started a frantic last 10 mins for which we have Asenjo to thank for keeping our lead intact he was absolutly fantastic....

View attachment 30484

The champions league Draw and my predictions
Arsenal(Lose at the Emirates , Draw at Vicente Caldron)
Porto(Win both games)
Salzburg(Win Both games)

La Liga action now and the opening game saw Atletico madrid host Racing Santander.

" we know that they are a good team and we will look to attack from the off also we welcome new signing Gojko Kacer to the club who signed from Hertha Berlin for £9M as we have lost Captain Jaunito for 4 months due to a broken foot sustained in the match against fiorentina ans we can also report that Simao will be out for 2 months with a Hip injury so Jose Antoinio Reyes will start for us"

Atletico Madrid 4(Perea,Forlan Pen,Pongollle,Aguero)VsRacing 0
Great Start to the season and Perea scoring again for is 2nd goal in 3 games so far showing we are a threat from corners as that is where is goals have come, Forlan hit the second from the spot sending the keeper the wrong way then he picked up a slight knock(luckely nothing bad) so Pongolle came on as did New signing verratti and Veratti hit a free kick to Pongolle who scored from close range to make it 3-0 and only 1 minute later Aguero broke the offside trap to make it 4-0 and wound off a great result that puts us top after only 1 game.

View attachment 30485

Player of the month

Perea

His performences were Sensational and he also Bagged two goal in this month.

Team Performence of the month

Fiorentina 2 VS At.Madrid 3

this game allowed the team to reach the champions league group stages

View attachment 30486

These will be the only signings of this transfer window

This month Started so well for the team with 2 great wins, but then we suffered some awful performences.

Espanyol 0 Vs At.Madrid 3(Aguero x2,Perea)
This was a good solid win for the team and Aguero was simply supurb adn bagged himself 2 goals also free scoring centre back Perea also netted a goal from a corner.

View attachment 30572

At.Madrid 3 Aguero,Reyes,forlan) VS Arsenal 1
What a win and a great game from Reyes against his former club he bossed the left wing allowing us to build attacks and take the game to arsenal. and we have already supassed my predictions for this group as i had thought we would draw the game at home but the team proved me wrong..

View attachment 30573

Malaga 5 Vs At.Madrid 4(Aguero Hatrick,Rodriguez)
We were simply awful at the back and asenjo had a disaster of a game and if it was not for Aguero's attacking play this could have looked a lot worse, but the positves is Aguero's goal scoring form.

View attachment 30576

At.Madrid 1(Reyes) VsAthletic Bilbao 1
The performence was ok at best not a lot went for us in this game and having a goal chalked off for offside it just seemed that we would not win this game, but credit to Bilbao they played well and did not allow aguero to get into the game.

View attachment 30578

Deportivo 2 VS At.Madrid 2(Reyes, Forlan)
The match began badly and after 11 minutes Deportivo were ahead and looked like they would run away with the win, but after 36mins Reyes broke free of the defence to score a well struck left footed goal to equalise, but then disatser struck for asenjo and he scored an Own goal to put them in the lead so at this point a brought off Smolareck who had played ok on his debut for Forlan and soon after that he equalised for At.Madrid.

View attachment 30574

Champions League..
Salzburg 2 VS At.Madrid 2(Forlan x2)
We should have won this game by quite a few but Salzburg played extremly well to score twice themselves and restrict us to just the 2 goals, Forlan came back into the starting line up for this match and did not disappoint, but we just could not find the win we were looking for.

View attachment 30575

Month Review

League table after 5 games

View attachment 30577

Player of the month

Sergio Aguero: 6 Goals in the month is a great return for the team.

Performence of the month

It has to be the 3-1 win against arsenal just because the team was fantastic.

if there is any improvemnts u think i can do to make it more interesting for you all just say so

Not a bad start mate, i'll post my first update pretty soon, did you use the 48monthly installments to sign the new players 'cause you've done £11million worth of transfers with a £5mill budget?

Not a bad start mate, i'll post my first update pretty soon, did you use the 48monthly installments to sign the new players 'cause you've done £11million worth of transfers with a £5mill budget?
no i asked the board for more transfer funds

October Update...

At.Madrid 2(Aguero,Verratti) Vs Valenica 1
What a win i could not have asked for more we played very well and 16 year old italian Verratti showed great composure to win us the match from the penalty spot in the 81st minute, this after David silva had put Valencia in front after 10 minutes then just before half time Aguero then Volleyed in from close range to equalise for us and then Verratti scored the winner.

View attachment 30690

Then a game against Barcalona

At.Madrid 0 Vs Barcalona 3
The team had no response to the Barcalona attacks and Silviu Lung jr who made his debut because Asenjo had picked up a slight injury before the game,but silviu played well to keep them down to 3 goals so i was very impressed with him

View attachment 30696

Champions League...

At.Madrid 1(Dominguez) Vs Porto 1
We should have won this game when approching the end os stoppage time,but Bruno alves towered over our defence to head the ball in te back of the net, although this was a kick in the teeth for us we still played well and could have scored a few more goals, but these things happen and we now need to get back to winning ways.

View attachment 30691

At.Madrid 3(Forlan Hatrick) VS Xerex 0
Back to winning ways at last and a return to goalscoring for Forlan bagging a supurb hatrick and we never looked like losing we were solid at the back and brilliant going forward a win was inevitable for us...

View attachment 30692

Spanish Cup 4th round leg 1

Sabadall 0 VS At.Madrid 8 (Aguero Hatrick,Forlan Hatrick,Rodriguez,Kacar)
A massive win for us and all tho it was a lower league team we played we had to be careful so i put ot the strongest team possible and an 8-0 win was very very good for the team and Aguero and forlan's hatrick

View attachment 30695

Real Madrid 1 Vs At.Madrid 0
A tasty Madrid derby match and 19mins in Cristiano Ronaldo beat my defence to score for Real however we played very well and even when we went down to 10 men our performence went up and we could have got a point late on, but it wasn't to be.

View attachment 30693

Player of the month
Diego Forlan Bagged 6 goals in 2 games.

Performence of the month
Sabadall 0 VS At.Madrid 8
this was a very good game.

League table

View attachment 30694

Champions League

Porto 2 vs At.Madrid 1(Aguero)
we did not do enough to win this game and porto deseve their win and we will ave to play better in the next match against arsenal.

View attachment 30794

Back to the league....

Gatefe 3 Vs At.Madrid 1(Pablo)
Asenjo had a very very bad game and dropped two and clangers and then we scored an own goal to kick us when we were down.

View attachment 30776

Spanish cup leg 2
At.Madrid 2(Smolarck,Clerc) Vs Sabadell 0
A proffessional performence from some of the clubs young players and fringe players such as Smolareck who bagged his first goal for the club after the game he said " i am delighted to get my first goal for the club and i now have to do well in training and any game i get a chance to play in".

View attachment 30775

Back to the league.....

At.Madrid 5(aguero x2,Pongollex2,Rodriguez) Vs
Mallorca 0
A great performence from the team showing we can play well and score plenty of goals and thats what we did and we did not dominate this game we just put our chances away and they did not.

View attachment 30773

Champions League

Arsenal 1 VS At.Madrid 1(Ignacio Camacho)
a great draw and that puts us very close of qualifying from this group with us needing to beat Salzburg and porto either losing or drawing at arsenal.

View attachment 30774

La Liga
Osasuna 2 Vs At.Madrid 3(Aguero,Forlan,Camacho)
A game we had to win to keep on the tails of the top teams and that is what we did and it is great that both strikers got on the scoresheet.

View attachment 30795

Player of the month
Simao Scored 1 goal and assisted 3

Performance of the month

Arsenal 1 Vs At.Madrid 1
just becaue we did not lose to them

League table
View attachment 30777

Player stats..
View attachment 30779

Clubs top goalscorer---- Sergio Ageuro 16/19 games in all compitions.
View attachment 30778

December update.....

At.Madris 2(Aguero,Forlan Pen) Vs Zaragoza 2
we were very lucky to win this game as zaragoza were the better team, but we did take the lead after only 2 minutes then so i said i was pleased at half time, when i seem to say positve things to the team they get complacent and on 65 and 78 minutes Arizmendi punished some lax defending to put them 2-1 up but a silly foul by their defender allowed Forlan to score a penalty deep in to stoppege time with a 90+4 minute penalty.

At.Mardrid 3(Forlan Hatrick) Vs Tenerife 0
Good game from the team especially Forlan who is really impressing me latley in the games that he plays and thi game was no different and he punished some really bad defending by Tenerife and we thoughly desvered the win , however we did lose Alvaro Domingez for 3 weeks with pulled hamstring.

Champions league

I had to win this game and hope Porto got nothing when the played arsenal, but this was not the case and i went out of the champions league and into the Europa League, but i am happy that i am still i Europe.

At.Madrid 2(Aguero,Perea) Vs Salzburg 0
The lads did what i wanted them to do by winning the match so i have no complaints about them.

Porto 2 Vs Arsenal 0
This result was the one that sent me out, but we both ended up on the same points, i had a better goal difference , but that defeat in porto means that they went through because of a better head to head against me.

Back to la liga...

Almeria 1 Vs At.Madrid 2(Simao,Aguero)
we played well enough to win this match and went 2-0 up after an hour, but the got one back through patti on 64 minutes so i told my team to defend the lead and they did that.

At.Madrid 2(Juan Pablo O.G,Rodriguez) Vs Sporting 0
Another win i the league which is good. we are still a few behind Barcalona and Real Madrid but i think this season will be do what i can to get as close as i can then next year really go for it, back to this game. the best player on the pitch was Rodriguez as his delivery from the right was simply exellent and we could have score a lot more if our strikers had there scoring boots on.

Villareal 2 Vs At.Madrid 2(Simao,Smolarek)
Another good performence from the team and although we conceded a late goal and it was a 25 yard thunder bolt that Asenjo could not get near, but considerig that we had our chances to win it in stoppage time but just could not get the winner so i think a draw againt the team in 3rd is ok.

Player of the month
Maxi Rodriguez

He was simpley Brilliant this month laying on many goals for the team

League Table
View attachment 30932

i noticed that mate, still havent got round to my update, uni works a blag :(

not bad start, well done against arsenal...I had great times with athleti in 09, i started playing as them this time, but after a few games, i got annoyed at some of the players...I love aguero and camacho though..verratti's going to be quality, keep playing him 1st team, he's a beast in my game 5 seasons in now...

sorry about not updating today i have been busy with uni......... update will be tomorrow

Looks goo so far :)

Well done against Arsenal ;)

you have camacho what more do you need

Looks goo so far :)

Well done against Arsenal ;)
thanks my team played well and deserved to win.... i am disapointed that i lost to porto but am glad i am still in europe via the europa league..... update soon

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

you have camacho what more do you need
he has been injured for a while and i am easing him back into the team