This month began with a tough away game to sevilla. i knew my team were playing well and they would have to agianst sevilla.

Sevilla 2 Vs At.Madrid 2(Forlan,Ufalusi)
I am pleased with draw as we came back from 2-0 down and when they went 2 up i thought they would gate a few, but Forlan led the fight back and scored a well worked goal and then in the 51st min Ufalusi scored a thumping header to equalise and from then on it was a very close game.

View attachment 31612

The manager told reporters after the game " a good result for the team and we are beginning to show that we will never say die and fight the Barca and Real till the finish"

Spanish cup 5th round leg 1

At.Madrid 2(Raul Garcia,Reyes) Vs Osasuna 1
This match was over at half time as we Garcia and Reyes got the gls that put us i a dominant position. although they did get and away goal through former Birmingham striker Walter pandiani. so when we have to play the return leg at osasuna it is vital we score at least 1 goal .

View attachment 31607

Back to la liga.

At.Madrid 2(Perea,Aguero) Vs valladolid 1
A return to the score sheet for Aguero after 5 games without a goal so i am glad he as as he tortured the Valladolid defence and should have scored more but their keeper played well.

View attachment 31608

Spanish cup 5th round leg 2

Osasuna 1 Vs At.Madrid 2 (Santana,Forlan)
The team did what i wanted them to .. Santana broke through the osasuna defence to put 1 up, but disaster struck 1 min later at Cabrera put the ball into his own goal to make it 1-1, but Forlan was on hand to win the game for us on 39 minutes and after that it was vital that we held on to that advantage and that is exactly what we did,

View attachment 31611

La liga

Zaragoza 2 Vs At.Madrid 2(Simao,Forlan)
What is is about Zaragoza twice we have played them and twice it has ended 2-2.... It began horrically as they scored after just 25 seconds and then they went 2-0 up after 32 mins.. so i thought we would be heading for a defeat, but with our never say die attitude we got back into it through Simao on 42 mins and then te comeback was complete when Forlan scored 2 mins later to make it 2-2 and nothing of note happend in the second half,, so i thinka draw was a good result after foing 2-0 down.

View attachment 31614

Spanish cup Quarter final leg 1

Villareal 2 Vs At.Madrid 1(Forlan)
A defeat in the first leg, but at least we got tht important away goal. we did not do enough to win this game and all credit the Villareal they came at us all game and deserved their win.

View attachment 31613

La liga

At.Madrid 5(Reyes Hatrick,Aguero,Pongolle)Vs Espanyol 1
What a response from the team after defeat in the match against villareal. Espanyol stood no chance with my players in such good form it was a massacre in the end and Reyes was fantastic as was forlan who got 3 assists, but it could have been different if Kameni wa there but he was at the african cup of nations.

View attachment 31606

Spanish cup Quarter final leg 2

At.Madrid 1(Clerc) Vs Villareal 0
So through to the Semi Final of the Spanish cup and we were drawn against arch rivals Real Madrid which will be a cracker of a tie...... but back to this game.... the lad did what was needed of them and Clerc coming up for a corner to win the match and the tie on away goals.

View attachment 31609

La liga

Racing Santander 1 Vs At.Madrid 1(Verratti)
After tht win at villareal i though i would rest some players as they were quite tired so i started Verratti and he repayed me by scoreing a penalty on 25 min, but on loan Man city sriker Benjani hit back just before half time to equalise. i thought we could win this game but it was not to be and in the end we had to settle for a point.

View attachment 31631

Player of the Month
Deigo Forlan
3 Goals and 4 Assists a very productive month from Forlan.

League table

View attachment 31610

hey nice one mate, hadn't read this story yet so looking good.
i see the other bloke who's writing their story made some cracking signings, but I like how you're sticking with what you've got. Kajcer or whatever his name is is brilliant in German football, not sure how good he is on fm, never checked, but looks like you've got yourself a good deal. and 2m for Clerc! bargain mate. nicely done.

glad to see you're still following my chelsea story as we're in the second season now :) coming up to december and then that's when the big games start coming thick and fast so keep followin, and I'll be checkin up on here ;) see you round.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:14 PM ----------

thought you said you'd posted another new update?

no no one will be ready soon just doing the last match of the month then i will update lol

Spanish cup semi final leg 1

Real Madrid 3 VS A.t Madrid 1 (Aguero)
Not the result i wanted but we got a vital away goal, we played well but Real were amazing going forward especially Kaka and Ronaldo they were simply devine and if i had 300m i would gladly buy them.... but i have Aguero, but i am concerned because he is showing a lack of fitness so i may have to give him a prolonged rest soon..

View attachment 31724

At.Madrid 1(Garcia) Vs Malaga 1
We did not turn up in this match really and should have done a lot better and it is these type of matches that are letting us down really as we should have hammered Malaga,but credit to Malaga they played well and deserved their point.

View attachment 31719

Spanish cup semi final 2nd leg

At.madrid 2(Simao,Aguero) Vs Real Madrid 0
Wot a match i could not belive it really simao and aguero were amazing and so were the defence i told them to mark kaka and ronaldo all the time and the supply to the forwards was cut off as a result...Aguero put us in front after just 7mins after a lapse in concentration by the Real Defence then on 32 mins Aguero had a shot but casilles dropped a howler and dropped it straight into the path of simao and he smacked it in the bottom corner to send the fans delierious and we just defended like this was the final and we won the game, but things were made easier when Ramos was sent off, however the disappointing thing is i have lost Raul Garcia and Kacer from the final due to collecting too many yellow cards.

Barber said to the spanish media " we are delighted with this result and if i am honest we did not expect it Real are one of the top teams in this league and if we want to break into the top 2 then we have to beat them and that is what we did i am proud of the team they showed great composure and delivered a great result for the club and it's fans who will no doubt party long into the night"

View attachment 31721

La liga

At.Madrid 6(Clerc Hatrick,Reyes,Kacer,perea) Vs
Deportivo 1
Well we carried some of that momentum into this match and gave out a hammering to Deportivo and Clerc getting a hatrick was amazin although i was playing him at attacking right midfield because simao had a slight knock and i did not want to risk him....

View attachment 31717

Europa league 1st knockout round leg 1

At.Madrid 2(Forlan x2)VSFenerbache 1
a solid performence from the team showing we can play good football and that we are no pushovers and after failing to qualify from the champions league group we are determined to win the eruopa league and forlan who has been in great form show that he is up for the task by putting us infront afte 15 mins as he broke free of the defence to score a placed shot in the bottom corner,but fenerbache got one back after 64 mins through Andre Santos so Forlan thought we are not haveing this and unleashed a 25 yarder on 80 mins to win the game for us..

View attachment 31718

La liga

Athletic Bilbao 1 Vs At.Madrid 1 (Simao)
I rested some of the big players for this match as we had the 2nd leg against Feberbache coming up next so Simao who had been injured for the previous game was brought back into the side to get some match fitness flew down the left wing and cut inside to score the opener, but it seems that i do not keep many clean sheets and bilbao equalised through De Cerio and that is how the match fizzled out as not much happened...

View attachment 31726

Europa League 1st knockour round 2nd leg

Fenerbache 1 Vs At.Madrid 3(Simao,Forlan and Own goal(Volkan demirel))
Great performence from the team as we thrashed Fenerbache to reach the next round of the europa league against Fiorentina the team we beat to reach the champions league group stage... things did not start well for fenerbache as Onder turaci was sent off after only 6 mins for a professional foul and from the resulting free kick Simao was allowed to walz through the defence to beat Demirel to score the first goal,and just before half time Forlan doubled the lead with a half volley on 40 mins howevr as we seem not to keep clean sheets Senturk was allowed to rise above our defence to get one back, but if things could not get any worse for them Demirel scored an embarrasing own goal as perea headed the ball and hit the post the ball rebounded of the keepers head and into the net so we make it through to the next round with a 5-2 agg win..

View attachment 31722

La liga

Valencia 3 Vs At.Madrid 0
Not the way we wanted to end the month but we had played well in this month and to be honest in this match and were unlucky to lose by 3 goals

View attachment 31723

So review great month for the team so fantastic performences...

Player of the month Francois Clerc
3 Goal and all round good performences.

Performence of the month
At.Madrid 2 Vs Real Madrid 0

League table
View attachment 31725

haa wow, that is a result and a half. who will you play in the next round?
francois clerc hat-trick ha, that's unbelievable too. some good results there, hopefully you can go all the way in the europa cup now you're out the champions league..!

check out my latest update... it's sickening.

haa wow, that is a result and a half. who will you play in the next round?
francois clerc hat-trick ha, that's unbelievable too. some good results there, hopefully you can go all the way in the europa cup now you're out the champions league..!

check out my latest update... it's sickening.
yeah soem great results in this month and i play Fiorentina in the next round

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I forgot this peice of news in the last update........

Cameroon have appointed At.Madrid manager as the new boss of the national team...

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...?q=cameroon+football&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&um=1
His task is to try and make it to the seconed round of the World cup and in their group is Germany,serbia and south Korea

hmm split loyalties hard to stay on top of two jobs effectively but cameroon hve good players kameni, song, eto'o etc

hmm split loyalties hard to stay on top of two jobs effectively but cameroon hve good players kameni, song, eto'o etc
yeah i will be fine i will probs only do the world cup with them, but my main focus is At.madrid lol

nice man, im trying to get Deportivo back to their proud Champions league days from early 2000!
Atletico are slowly becoming the biggest force in La Liga, i would say next season they will definately win! they were a couple of points ahead about 5 games ago, i was in with a shout, was 4 points behind the leaders at 1 stage, now have not won in about 5 games! so pretty bleak about that!

they signed Bruno Alves which is one of my favourite Cb on Fm10! Aguero is just a killing machine upfront!
let me know if you need help in finding good players for your team! helped a couple of guys recently! :p

i got knocked out Quarters of Europa League! pretty bummed!

Deportivo have absolutely no money and no wage budget whatsoever, mostly everyone in my team barring Vukcevic and De Maria i have gotten for free! its a **** tough league especially with 3 non Eu players registered!

good luck, got some good wins there!

also try and get Adrian as a St, he is young spanish and can do the job very nicely!!
View attachment 31776

View attachment 31777

View attachment 31778

View attachment 31779

thanks i will bare that in mind, but at the moment wage budget a little high.... i have riquelme coming at the end of the season and 5th is very good for deportivo cos on my game they are near the bottom

March update

At.Madrid 1(Velera) Vs Villareal 0
After Simao picked up a slight knock i had to make a change so i moved Clerc upto attacking right midfield and then replaced Simao with velera on 74mins and at this stage it was 0-0 and heading for a draw but on 85mins Velera popped up at he far post to head the ball in the back of the net to win the game for us..

View attachment 31800

Europa league 2nd knockout round leg 1

Fiorentina 1 vs At.Madrid 1(Reyes)
i am happy with this result away from home against a good fiorentina team, but it took till the 71st minute for teh deadlock to be broken but we could not hold o and in the 82nd minute they equalised to set up an interesting game at the Vicente Calderon.

View attachment 31797

Xerex 2 Vs At.Madrid 3(Forlan,Aguero,Ujfalusi)
With the return of Forlan and Aguero from the break i was anticipating a big win, but credit to Xerex they played very well and deserved at least a point but on 74 mins we got the winning goal and again it was from a corner and it seems that this team are good at them..

View attachment 31801

Europa league 2nd knockout round leg 2

At.Madrid 4(Aguero x2,Reyes,Lopez) Vs Fiorentina 2
i am glad tht Aguero is back and scoring again and he was the difference between the 2 sides and his all round play was fantastic and it shows that a world class striker can bring to the team and this puts us through to the quarter final
and the draw a gave us another trip to italy in terms of Roma.

View attachment 31798

La Liga

At.Madrid 1(Aguero) Vs Real Madrid 3
A disappointing result against Real but it was the correct one a they dominated from start to finish and we could not get many shots in and were were on the back foot for most of the game and i have to admit i am jelous of their team well who wouldn't be and i think they will win the league this season as they have not lost in the league all season.

View attachment 31799

Barcalona 1 Vs At.Madrid 1(Reyes)
What a game and we put the bad derby defeat behind us and came out against Barcalona without fear and took the lead on 18 minutes and were looking good for a shock win but a team like barcalona would not lay down and in the 85th minute Pedro scored a late equaliser..

View attachment 31796

Player of the month Sergio Aguero
Just for the impact he showed on his return to the side.

League table
View attachment 31802

very nice man, i had Riquelme for 1 season, played really well, but sold him to Newcastle for 3.3 million as i needed to free up some of the wages as it was costing me so much! very sad to see him leave, he did really well in Spain! pity he left Villareal!
Zaragoza are doing pretty well in my save too! thanks for the comment, it has been tough, finished 4th, so i qualified for Uefa Champions league which was my 3 year plan! not sure if i should take them further or seek alternative employment (every year i always always stay with the same team, then i start a new game) i never move from continent to continent, think i might do taht now!

Adrian top goalscorer award! 32 in La Liga :p

very nice man, i had Riquelme for 1 season, played really well, but sold him to Newcastle for 3.3 million as i needed to free up some of the wages as it was costing me so much! very sad to see him leave, he did really well in Spain! pity he left Villareal!
Zaragoza are doing pretty well in my save too! thanks for the comment, it has been tough, finished 4th, so i qualified for Uefa Champions league which was my 3 year plan! not sure if i should take them further or seek alternative employment (every year i always always stay with the same team, then i start a new game) i never move from continent to continent, think i might do taht now!

Adrian top goalscorer award! 32 in La Liga :p
yeah i hope riquelme can do well for me and it upto u but i think u should stay on as manager

ha wayyyy, I was cameroon's manager too :)
also, put a link in your sig will you lol.

good few signings and cracking win against fiorentina! aguero's a top player, would like to have him on my team..

Try and retrain riquelme as a right winger he takes a while to but he does well and has all the key attributes

Sorry this is not a proper update but i wanted to play the Spanish cup final....

View attachment 31953

Summary i was knocked out of the europa league by roma....3-2 on agg.

i finished 5th in league

View attachment 31952

At.Madrid win the Spanish Cup

View attachment 31954

At.Madid beat Sevilla at the Nou Camp 1-0 thanks to a Simao half volley.

Barber delightedly spoke to the media " i am Delighted for the players they played well and deserved this cup win it was a shame that not all the first team players played like Player of the year Sergio Aguero, but the lads that played did extremely well and the whole team will party long in to the night as well the fans wil too"

dude where is your partner? And anyway your doing ok! You havent been sacked yet!

Are you reading my live game?