dude where is your partner? And anyway your doing ok! You havent been sacked yet!

Are you reading my live game?
No i have not been sacked to my delight lol and i dno where the other person is but o well i am enjoying this game lol and i have been in and out if ur live game

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

after this first season i am going to take a short break from this story,, but dont worry i DEFINATLY will be back with it soon. as i want to do a story with w team in england...i hope u will all follow that one too

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

No i have not been sacked to my delight lol and i dno where the other person is but o well i am enjoying this game lol and i have been in and out if ur live game

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

after this first season i am going to take a short break from this story,, but dont worry i DEFINATLY will be back with it soon. as i want to do a story with w team in england...i hope u will all follow that one too
ignore the previous message i have decieded not to take a break from this story after all lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Pre season update including a MAJOR new singning

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

coming very soon

Chris Barber has dipped into the transfer market and signed 7 players..

1.Igor Akinfeev for 8.75million(MAJOR signing)

2.Michael Dawson for 2.8million

3.Johan Djourou for 2.8million

4.Juan Roman Riquelme on a free

5.Abou Diaby for 3.5 million

6,Maxwell for 5.5million

7. Lacina Traore for 2.9million

View attachment 32008

Barber says "after signing these players that will be it no more will be signed by the club

Sorry about the lack of posting mate, been very busy and also engrossed in my Derby save so haven't had time to play the Atleti game, will get round to it eventually though mate :) you can just continue it as a single story for now if you want?

Sorry about the lack of posting mate, been very busy and also engrossed in my Derby save so haven't had time to play the Atleti game, will get round to it eventually though mate :) you can just continue it as a single story for now if you want?
do u have a story of ur derby save

heyyy some quality signings there! akinfeev is an absolute machine.
but don't you already have asenjo? he's awesome.

yeah but i wanted two good keepers and when u see akinfeev on teh trasfer list and for under 10m well u cannot resist lol

Sorry bout no agust update lol i forgot about it.... here is my progress so far in my 2nd season at At.Madrid.

I am in the Europa League this season and have been drawn against Man Utd,Napoli and Fc Groningen.. so tough group..... here i think win against Napoli and Groningen and at best draw against the defending Europa League Champoins as they went out at the group stages last year...

View attachment 32301

You shouldn't have let Koke go he has great potential, or in a couple of years buy him back.

You shouldn't have let Koke go he has great potential, or in a couple of years buy him back.
ok but my coaches did not rate him at all he only had 1 star as future potential for me

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------[/COLOR]

And i was gonna leave Cameroon after the world cup but as i had a decent one i thought i would stay and have another crack at the world cup in 4 yrs

So Europa Leage action tonight sees At.Madrid host the defending Champions who missed out on champions league qualification as they lost to Genoa.
Here are the two teams.

At.Madird team
1.Igor Akinfeev
2.Luis Perea
12.Michael Dawson
4.Gojko Kacar
21.Juan Valera
7.Maxwell
22.Ignacio Camacho
25.Raul Garcia
11.Juan Roman Riquelme
10.Sergio Aguero
25.Maxi Rodriguez(C)
Subs:
13.Sergio Asenjo
16.Lacina Traore
15.Jose Antonio Reyes
14.Abou Diaby
18.Francois Clerc
8.Simao
23.Marco Verratti

The Man Utd team
12.Ben Foster
22.John O'Shea
3.Patrice Evra.
15.Namanja Vidic
5.Rio Ferdinand(C)
7.Park Ji Sung
16.Michael Carrick
8.Anderson
9.Dimitar Berbatov
13.Wayne Rooney
Subs:
17.Ben Amos
23.Jonny Evans
6.Wes Brown
4.Owen Hargreaves
21.Gary Mullarkey
26.Rafeal
27.Craig Cathcart

Kick off:

At.Madid Kick off then and immeadiatly on the attack as Maxi Rodriguez and Aguero exchange passes and aguero moves into the box and shoots which Foster can only parry away and then Riquelme shoots over the bar....

Camacho has the ball in the centre circle and runs at through the man utd midfield to link up with Riquelme who takes the ball and unleashes a fierce shot that Foster does brilliantly pushes it away Good save..

At least Man utd have and attack.... yes good play by Carrick as he knicked the ball from Garcia and floated it over the Madrid defence and berbatov got o the end of knocked it down and shot low, but Akinfeev was alert to it and tipped it behind for a united corner.....

Rodriguez goes on a solo run and takes it passed Vidic as though he is not there he shoots low and hard at goal, but Foster makes a top class save.......... Capello are you watching....

Half time

A very good half from the At.Madrid point of view they dominated Man Utd who hadly tested Akinfeev and Madrid unluckey to go in leval

Second Half

Valera has the ball and runs at O'shea, takes it passed him the passes to Riquelme who spots Maxi Rodrguez's run, flicks it over the defence Rodriguez brings it down and shoots from an angle and "gooooooooaaaaallll"

At.Madrid 1 Man utd 0

Great goal from Madrid Straight from Kick off i think man utd are still in the dressing room the defence was nowhere....

Game underway again... Rooney has the ball and runs at the madrid back four but cannot get passed so gives it to vidic who has made a forward run he searches out Anderson who crossed the ball, but Perea heads it clear...
But Berbatov gets the ball back and shoots towards goal and Akinfeev gathers easily....

Rodriguez has the ball and plays a loverly one two with aguero who spots Riquelme in front of him who shoots on the volley ... and Foster Gathers the ball and throws it out quickly and finds Kolarov who then crosses the ball to rooney who heads the ball at goal but Akinfeev is equal to it and puts it over for a corner.

Evra kicks the ball out towards Berbatov, but Camacho Intercepts and now has the ball he passes to Valera on the overlap who croses to Riquelme who lays it towards Rodriguez who brushes aside the Man utd defence and moves into the penalty area and shoots Gooooooooooooaaaaaaaallllll to madrid. what is happening to united they have been taken apart all game and they deserve to be behined....

Full time at the Vicente Calderon and At.Madrid have beaten Man utd 2-0 thanks to 2 maxi rodriguez goals.

View attachment 32336

(Thought i would try something different)

doin aite blud, great win against atletico! like the commentary idea :p

November Update

Europa League Group stage

F.C Groningen 1(Nicklas Pederson) Vs At.Madrid 4(Riquelme,Reyes,Simao x2)
We played well in this match and deserved the win in Holland and the fans will go home happy and although Madrid's league form has not been fantastic so far this season they have played very well in the europa league this season.. Riquelme open the scoring on 63mins only for Pederson to equalise for Groningen 5 mins later, but then we began to kick on and scored 3 in 27 mins to win the match 4-1 for which i am pleased.

View attachment 33062

Spanish Cup 4th rounds leg 2 (4-1 from first leg)
At.Madrid 2(Reyes,Aguero) Vs Numancia 1(Mereno)
A proffesional performence from the lads today although the game started badly as we went behined on 8 mins following a laspe in concentration by Akinfeev to allow them to score. this made the players kick on and score 2 gls before half time to seal the win .... and us winning the tie 6-2 on agg...

View attachment 33058

5th round draw Vs Real Madrid

La liga..

Real Sociedad(Sergio) 1 Vs At.Madrid 0
A dreadful performence and it is games like this we should win and the reason we are so low in the table is because we just cannot win these games at the moment...

View attachment 33061

At.Madrid 4(Kacar,Aguero,Pongolle,Traore) Vs Mallorca 0
Back to winning ways in the league which i wondeful and the performence was execellent from start to finish apart from forlan who has been rather disappointing so far this season... and this game saw Traore score his first for the club as he towered over the Mallorca defence to score an easy header.

View attachment 33057

Malaga 1(Nabil Baha) Vs At.Madrid 1(Pongolle)
a bad game for us and again we just cannot win away from home at all and Malaga deserved the point as they were the better team.

View attachment 33054

Getafe 3(Soldado x3) vs At.Madrid 3(Reyes,Pongolle,Aguero)
Another draw away from home again i suppose the good point is the 3 well taken goals, but 3 bad defensive errors..

View attachment 33056

Europa League Group stages

Man Utd 3(Fletcher,Kolarov,Rooney) Vs At.Madrid 3(Fletcher O.G,Aguero,Riquelme)
I am furious with the team after this match as we led 3-1 in the 90th min but the ref added 4 mins in which they equalised, through Kolarov and within seconds of the restart Rooney scored....

View attachment 33055

The good point is that we qualifed for the knockout stages along with Napoli,but Man Utd and Groningen have faoled to qualify from the group with 1 more game to go against Napoli.

View attachment 33059

Player of the month
Florent Sinema Pongolle 3 Goals for the team..

League Table
View attachment 33060