Fulham vs Liverpool - 20:00 Monday Night

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 7K
Horrible goalkeeping

3-0 in 15 minutes. WTF IS THIS!!

When Skrtel goes down, you know he's injured.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Possible penalty appeal there. That does look a penalty, why would be go down when 1-1 on goall?

he took a little dive, when he could have got away a shot after the initial foul

Fulham pushed so far back into their own half, it's unbelievable. Comparison between this and Hodgson's tactics are so silly.

My preamble for the match report is looking like a cross between ridiculous and precognitive now:

Last year, Fulham won this fixture 3-1 against a nine-man Liverpool. This time round, the match seemed to promise goals, with seven nominal forwards on the pitch and Kuyt, Rodriguez and Dempsey all in fine goalscoring form.

Great block from Glen Johnson from Dempsey's shot off a corner, saved a certain goal!

I said 3-0 win to Liverpool... Let me correct it, 6-0 to the Pool

one things for sure, as a United fan I am so glad Dalglish didn't start the season as manager lol

High foot on Kuyt, given anywhere closer to the half way line, but not on the penalty box.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

0:30 - Maxi Rodriguez's goal v Fulham is the fastest PL goal of the season at 30 secs, beating Javier Hernandez's yesterday

one things for sure, as a United fan I am so glad Dalglish didn't start the season as manager lol

yeah given the way we started it would have been nightmarish. next season will be ace, really looking forward to it. I can see liverpool pipping city to 4th. Not title challenge ready yet, but they will be within two seasons

yeah given the way we started it would have been nightmarish. next season will be ace, really looking forward to it. I can see liverpool pipping city to 4th. Not title challenge ready yet, but they will be within two seasons

for sure, expect a Liverpool charge next season which I welcome, it's aways special when the biggest clubs in English football are fighting for the same prize.

Maxi + Suarez + Kuyt (in recent times) = Pwnage! I reckon we're going to win 4-1, Suarez to score the next ;).

All came because Murphy moved out of Kuyt's clutches. He had been sitting deep before and Kuyt was restricting him well, throttling Fulham of their regista. For the g - WHAT A STRIKE MAXI

Ok, now I know why Maxi Rodriguez was so highly rated before he signed for Liverpool, outstanding tonight it has to be said, but having said that he is Argentinian (if that is a word) so what you expect :)

Edit: Yes I did think he was Spanish lmao I remember him playing for Atletico and Espanyol for a long long time haha.

Last edited:
Back