Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

this is the type of game park should play in fulham are gonna make work hard, and park's constant marauding runs will create time and space for scholes to do the damage

here we go again..

I also wouldn't say Park is twice the player Nani is, they are both two different types of midfielder. Nani is blessed with pace, skill and an eye for goal where Park is a work house, the engine in the middle.

here we go again..

I also wouldn't say Park is twice the player Nani is, they are both two different types of midfielder. Nani is blessed with pace, skill and an eye for goal where Park is a work house, the engine in the middle.
and on the flanks, an at amc. park may not be as flashy as nani, but he will get his job done, with a few goals to boot, and more importantly he consistently does the dirty work that lets our key players play. in terms of performnace for me he's twice the player nani, though i do rate nani and hope he has a big season

3-1 to Manure.
Berbatov
Park
Chicarito
Dempsey for Fulham

if utd win i want either hernandez or valencia to score or both(due to being in my sun dream team).

Back