Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

i've just heard a man united song,
that sounded similar to Liverpool's fernando torres song...
anyone know what it is?

berbatov looks so much more confident in the last few games

i've just heard a man united song,
that sounded similar to Liverpool's fernando torres song...
anyone know what it is?

"when Johnny goes marching down the wing O'Shea, O'Shea,
when Johnny goes marching down the wing O'Shea, O'Shea,
when Johnny goes marching down the wing,
the Stretford end will ******* sing
cos we all no that Johnnys gunna score!"

thats where your wrong. United fans are always chanting Giggs's name at Old Trafford certainly, Ryan Giggs gets a lot of credit, more than many people would no, Paul is in the form of his life and its only right he gets the praise he recieves. Your point is a bit pointless really, we all no how great Lionel Messi is but week in week out every raves about him?

people rave about him week in week out; because he performs week in, week out. (or near enough) whereas Scholes is just coming into this brilliant form, and i'm sure if it continues, so will the **** licking.

I wasn't so much critisizing the fans as much as pundits and commentators. Everytime Scholes touches the ball, the commentator practically has an ******. It's almost as if he's never seen a great player in good form.

Anyway, ima stop before it turns into an argument.... :)

why the **** is capello sitting next to hugh grant???? dont tell me he is a new scout for england lol.

Fair play to you.
If everybody approached web forums with that attitude, the net would be a better place.
Good luck tomorrow night.

thats the Berbatov we all know and love(unless your a Utd fan or Bulgarian).

why the **** is capello sitting next to hugh grant???? dont tell me he is a new scout for england lol.

Somebody said "England Blows!!" and Hugh came along all excited.

people rave about him week in week out; because he performs week in, week out. (or near enough) whereas Scholes is just coming into this brilliant form, and i'm sure if it continues, so will the **** licking.

I wasn't so much critisizing the fans as much as pundits and commentators. Everytime Scholes touches the ball, the commentator practically has an ******. It's almost as if he's never seen a great player in good form.

scholes does play like this week in week out. he just quietly gets on with itl ike hes always done throughout his career, like many central mids his value is often missed.

pundits are pundits lol, always on the next bandwagon, you guys know all too well with the zonal marking **** they talk about :D

Is Bebe involved today at all?

I haven't been watching, just recovering for the stormer we just played :)

vidic looks hurt. hope hes ok.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

anyone else agree than dickison etuhu has become a pretty decent ball winner.

vidic looks hurt. hope hes ok.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

anyone else agree than dickison etuhu has become a pretty decent ball winner.
hes causing us real issues today

Good half. Looking good going forward but a bit shaky at the back.
Should be able to scrape through 2-0 i think :)

Good half, good game, Scholes's is playing well, and Berbatov :) but Johnny Evans is having a bad time out there against Zamora

Apparently Fulham are having problems with their new shirts. Apparently they are retaining the sweat rather than releasing it, lol.

Back