Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

get in there! Paul ******* Scholes, the best player in the Premier League on current form at the moment, just world class

I didn't get the time right but ''Scholes first scorer'' was right ;)

rocket from a legend!! feel for stockdale though, just pulled off a super save before

why is EVERYONE suddenly licking Scholes' **** all of a sudden?

he's a great player. and we all know it.

That was vintage Paul Scholes.

If United do win I want a masterclass from Scholes as he's in my Fantasy Team.

i ******* love PAUL SCHOLES

So does Gary Neville :wub:(6)

Gary-Neville-kisses-Paul--004.jpg

This, completely.

He's a brilliant player, sure, and he's in good form. Wow.

no one is licking his ****, hes just getting more apprectation that before, particularly from non united fans, not to mention the fact hes having an indian summer that most players in their peak would dream of

i'm saying he's always been a great player. he's just never got the appreciation for non-united fans because of how clumsy and late he can be in the tackle.

And i don't hear anyone singing Ryan Giggs' praises? who IMO is a better player than Scholes and still at the top of his game...

i'm saying he's always been a great player. he's just never got the appreciation for non-united fans because of how clumsy and late he can be in the tackle.

And i don't hear anyone singing Ryan Giggs' praises? who IMO is a better player than Scholes and still at the top of his game...

thats where your wrong. United fans are always chanting Giggs's name at Old Trafford certainly, Ryan Giggs gets a lot of credit, more than many people would no, Paul is in the form of his life and its only right he gets the praise he recieves. Your point is a bit pointless really, we all no how great Lionel Messi is but week in week out every raves about him?

i personly have always praised scholes but at the same time dislike his tackles. and as for giggs i think every fan in the country can only say good things about giggs.

well hes getting the apprectaion now. wheres the problem in that? we always sing giggs praises, scholes is the better player imo, he has been the heart beat of the side for so long

Back