your opponents has a lot of shots! i think that part could be improved.

Yes the opponents have had lots and lots of long shots with the odd one flying in every now and again! This can definitely be improved! :)

this tactic suck real hard right now. awful performances from my team.. just terrible. it was quite good, but now absolutely nothing. weaker teams are better. i just got overrun by almost every team. awful...

just got beat by porto ( i am arsenal ). Porto had 32(!) shots!!!! 15 on target..

Yes the opponents have had lots and lots of long shots with the odd one flying in every now and again! This can definitely be improved! :)

I've nearly finished on an update for this tactic; i've improved the amount of shots your team gets on target, ive improved the pass completion success, ive managed to reduce the amount of yellow cards u receive per match. Ive managed to reduce the amount of goals conceded slightly....Ive just got to improve the defensive aspect of the tactic as currently as you noticed only two players are actually defending.

i was too soon saying i lost. i eventually drew 3-3, very lucky. i was having about 15 shots on goal.
nooo walcott, giroud and poldi are all gone. this is my second season. got neymar, oxlade-chamberlain and falcao / llorente.

Ive downloaded this tactic and ill give it a blast in my man utd save in my 5th season.. Is there any tweaks or shouts i should use????

yeah gave it a try away against liverpool. 1-1. liv 20 shots me 13... my players just can't seem to keep ballpossession. pathetic to see how they struggle and lose the ball constantly over and over again.

could you drop a cm to dm to help out the defence.

I cant drop the cm to dm as it'll be very similar to my other tactic that i had created. If anyone is struggling with this tactic currently i do suggest you to use my other tactic Awesome 4-3-3 which is available on the download tactics section until i upload the update of this tactic

yeah gave it a try away against liverpool. 1-1. liv 20 shots me 13... my players just can't seem to keep ballpossession. pathetic to see how they struggle and lose the ball constantly over and over again.

try changing the philosophy of the tactic from attacking to control...you should get more possession

Ive downloaded this tactic and ill give it a blast in my man utd save in my 5th season.. Is there any tweaks or shouts i should use????

No shouts...Im still working on all the tweaks currently