respect on how u try and succeed in making succesfull tactics. i play football manager since 2005 and before that championship manager and i am still terrible in making succesfull tactics..

respect on how u try and succeed in making succesfull tactics. i play football manager since 2005 and before that championship manager and i am still terrible in making succesfull tactics..

Thanks dude....Much appreciated

now playing your first tactic 433 loads of goals. with some tweakings i am playing quite well now. trying to perfectionize the tactic with some tweakings.. i might get the hang of it someday..

Is the 433 better defensively than this tactic on the new patch?

now playing your first tactic 433 loads of goals. with some tweakings i am playing quite well now. trying to perfectionize the tactic with some tweakings.. i might get the hang of it someday..

I'm happy this works for you...I still need to get around updating this tactic as well...let me know which aspect of the tactic is lacking

Is the 433 better defensively than this tactic on the new patch?

This was my 1st tactic that I created that done really well...it was good at attack and defence due to the DM. However this tactic may need to be slightly tweaked to do just as good in the new patch

Sorry to ask this, but have u a rough idea when u will b releasing the updated version?

so maybe you post it here, and we'll test it ;)

btw. how THIS tactic work in new patch?

so maybe you post it here, and we'll test it ;)

btw. how THIS tactic work in new patch?

Im gonna post it on the download tactic section when complete...also whenever anyone downloads the tactic they will be provided 2 tactics; the original one that I created for patch 13.1 and the updated version for the latest patch. This will then give users an option on which one they prefer.

Update of FullOnAttack for Patch 13.2
I have finally updated the FullOnAttack tactic so it works just as good on the latest 13.2 patch.
When you download this file you will receive 3 tactics.
  • FullOnAttack.tac - The original file used in the previous patch 13.1
  • FullOnAttack-13.2.tac - This is the tactic to be used for away matches
  • FullOnAttack-13.2(Wide;Fast).tac - This is the tactic to be used for home matches

New Player Position Roles:
View attachment 293211
Users can alter the striker to be either a poacher or target man; does not make much difference.
This tactic has been enhanced and should be more effective and consistent. Rest players who need to be rested because if you don't you have a chance of losing. This tactic is most effective just like many other tactics if the players condition is 90%+.

Current Results Achieved:
View attachment 293214
If you checked the recent update from my other tactic you will notice that my next match would have been Fiorentina. However, I continued the rest of the matches using my updated FullOnAttack update.
As you can see that in 10 games I have scored 35 and conceded 3. (I don't expect everyone to be able to replicate my results). As you can see that its more defensive orientated that the older version but yet it keeps scoring.

Current Table Now:

View attachment 293220

Please ensure that when using this tactic you use the right one for home and away. Or if only one suits you than that's your choice. However, with this tactic even though you're not conceding the opposition may having more shots.

The download link directed to the download page can be found on the very first post on this thread. Or just go onto tactics - Downloads tactic for FM 2013.

If anyone has any questions just let me know

Lovely jubbly, right... any shouts? match prep an training still left to assistant? any alterations whatsoever we need to make like run on to ball for stk or sumat? also have u seen the thread from hazza? he claims the corner exploit is possible on this patch, has or will this be implemented in this tactic?

I tried FullOnAttack-13.2(Wide;Fast).tac in my SPURS...
One draw, one lost (against newcastle. they had 7 CCC!!!)
i was using your tactic in 13.1 and it was great but now...

maybe try to use it for more matches than just two... in my Wigan tactic seems to work really nice.

1DY5U

score i got with old tactic on new update :x

Lovely jubbly, right... any shouts? match prep an training still left to assistant? any alterations whatsoever we need to make like run on to ball for stk or sumat? also have u seen the thread from hazza? he claims the corner exploit is possible on this patch, has or will this be implemented in this tactic?

same thing as the last one but remember to use the correct tactic for home and away (for me this made a difference)....or you could just use one if that is doing better for yourself..

i never use shouts and i leave everything else to the assistant manager

lordofavp said:
i never use shouts and i leave everything else to the assistant manager

so you using OI's before match? with help from your assistant?