Funny/Random things in FM2011

Not sure if this is a regular occurance because it's my first save, but Derby County are currently in takeover talks with local businessman David Sheepshanks.

Me thinks FM is taking the **** :)

Not sure if this is a regular occurance because it's my first save, but Derby County are currently in takeover talks with local businessman David Sheepshanks.

Me thinks FM is taking the **** :)
David Sheepshanks as in the chairman of the FA?

I went to see some other player's stats during a press conference and apparently the journalist decided I must have a man-crush on Davids. No, he's not in my team, lol

Sir Bobby Charlton just bought Man Utd on my game. What a guy.

Wtf is going on with this game lol sort it out sports interactive :mad:

Wtf is going on with this game lol sort it out sports interactive :mad:
i think its more random that you crossed out the team you're managing and not your own name :p

the first picture is called game liverpool.... and your manager colours would suggest that too

Yeah whyd you censor your team name? Embarrassed about the team you are or something

Gazzaev got appointed as new Russia Manager. Nothing strange untill now, he dosen't even have 24 hours at his new team, yet he is threatened with sacking if he loses his next match

Sometimes the game randomly hangs at half-time, with the 'Play' button greyed out for no apparant reason. All the players are fit, it just won't let me play the 2nd half. The most annoying thing is I'm 4-0 up away from home:/

Holiday the game ;)

There seems to be a bug where a player who has the PPM "Shoots with power" will seemingly train to gain the PPM, not to lose it (if you ask them to lose it).

After a while I got the message "x is still incapable of shooting with power", when they have the PPM. Van Persie seems to be most confused by now (although at least that true to real-life, he's injured again...)

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Holiday the game ;)

randomly clicking everything, pressing back and forwards about 10 times and sighing in frustration seemed to do the job ;)