Funny/Random things in FM2011

Which should I attend?
pc2b.png

This would have to be a first......I've been offered the Inter job in the week before I play them in the Champions League final. Pretty cutthroat move from Moratti.

Very creative stadium name by Olympique Lyonnais management and certainly not stolen from Disney.

Slutsky didn't like my monthly payments i guess :p Or someone made a better offer with better perspectives, dunno

4629203.png

-

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Noticed a bug after i signed up with Brazil and quit teaming Holland, almost 3 months ago in the game. My scouting is still scouting Holland. Cocu is not working for Feyenoord but the national squad only.

4629560.bmp

Eh ? Did they sack him then re-appoint him /?

10gmh4l.png

^^ What a ****** goal mate! I bet you were either very loud, or completely silent when that went in. I know that I would have been shouting my head off! :D:D

^^ What a ****** goal mate! I bet you were either very loud, or completely silent when that went in. I know that I would have been shouting my head off! :D:D
I was watching as the ball left his foot and I actually said "nah he isn't shooting is he" followed by a loud "hahaha no way"

Well, it happened eventually. Funny thing is, he's still Brazil ***.man from my time managing thereoO)

Great name...

just spotted this player with what id say is a great name

Best own goal scored by huddersfield when I played them
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DjwXqca8w"]YouTube - Man Utd vs Huddersfield - Rossi Goal 18th minute[/ame]