Funny/Random things in FM2011

Here is where the World Cup for clubs will be played, good luck to the linesmen:

4662883.png

DOT_Aus_Melbourne_Cricket_Ground_01.jpg

Last edited:
i lifted the champions league trophy in the semi final.......................

in the summer between the second and third seasons in my game, Ancelotti got sacked by Chelsea for finishing fourth and Chelsea appointed Blackburn manager Alan Shearer as the new boss, following a season spent mostly 9th in the league table Shearer was sacked in April - time for a big name replacement i thought...

nope...
View attachment 117885

Not that funny, but..

Also

Srna resumes full training... and then
He got injured again.

hey guys i was pretty offended when this came up in my news
View attachment 117973

So it's not true? :p

I have a GK on my 09 save called Glyn Dicks... you can imagine the funnies I get with that one - defenders that "feel he works well with Dicks" :O Is that the squad, the management or just the goalie he's talking about? X manager chases Dicks, X admires Dicks, and so on... lol

in thier defence you did only win 4 games:p

but I played FIVE!

and if you look at the sidebar it says P 4 W 4 win ratio: 100%

getting a bit annoyed with my defence, we're leaking goals like Newcastle under Keegan and the majority of them are avoidable!!

zaragozavbarcelonainfor.png

Dani Alves got a yellow card on the 78th minute and got a second yellow straight after. what a ****.

I'm in December 2011 in my save and Blackburn sacked Sam Allardyce with the team in 13th place. Thought it was an odd choice and then it happened in real life!. Alan Shearer was appointed to replace him in the game.