Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Sounds about right...
More scared at the fact I made it onto his favourite personal.

40allowngoals.png

Strangely also their keeper who scored 2 of the own goals got man of the match with a rating of 9.3!

Roberto Mancini, intresting inough Wegner actually left Arsenal for Sevilla & now he left them for ArsenalXD
Wenger tends to leave Arsenal too much. In one of my games, he left for Juventus in the middle of the season when Arsenal were some 20 points ahead in the league.... Manager recruiting needs to be more intelligent.

This means that your puppet is Valencia's current manager. (6)

After the match their manager talked to the press and questioned my approach by saying "my players were trying to walk the ball into the back of net, rather than shoot." :P

After the match their manager talked to the press and questioned my approach by saying "my players were trying to walk the ball into the back of net, rather than shoot." :P

Well atleast thats understandable since you didnt 'score' a goal. This is bemusing

I can see here some people are copying images from google ...

You may think this is spam, but i just want to know how to get it to say 'Head Coach' instead of manager, does anyone know how?

I dunno about you, but I'm pretty sure this is a goal? You could swear I was at Old Trafford..

Maybe it's clearer now :p, anyway. When i looked at in your original post it looked like your keeper was in the goal and stuck his hands through the net to save the ball from outside the goal.

4704020.png

Maybe it's clearer now :p, anyway. When i looked at in your original post it looked like your keeper was in the goal and stuck his hands through the net to save the ball from outside the goal.

4704020.png
Which thing is the ball.
I'm serious.

Rio Ferdinand is now a goalkeeper apparently. Whats even stranger is he's retired from football and is on my coaching staff.

riogk.png

Back