Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Odd?
My goalkeeper, played a match for the Poland Under 21 Team... And played up front? oO) He even scored and got a rating of 7.1? :S..

O.O what a game... I bet the pitch looked like battlefield after that game XD

Aye well it was the Super Cup. Even so, what on Earth? My side aren't even that physical!

I bet you tweakd your tactics physical side after that didn't ya

Well no, as it happened, and I didn't get more than three cards in a match for the entire season, so dunno what happened there. Maybe they just REALLY wanted to win a cup...

rene adler epic samba fail XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiu1EdXgygk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiu1EdXgygk[/ame]

My West Ham team had a regeneration called Peter Parker:) He ended up a bit of superhero as well;)

i honestly couldnt beleive this while playing it

moz-screenshot.png
1292767766.jpg

@Footballoholic - The funny thing is, is that Ryan Shawcross is playing for Inter. :O

Oh, and the fact that only 1 person in your 18 man squad is from the original Chelsea that you start the game with, Gael Kakuta. I'm guessing he turns out to be a quality player if he is in a squad with the rest of your players!

:D

I noticed this a while before but wanted to ask if others see it too every now and then:

When there is a goal i will watch the replay of it, set automaticly. Sometimes i see the player slide on his knees for like 10 meter/ 30 feet and then sort of stand up and score. When you watch it again (manually) he just runs. Looks so weird :)

@Footballoholic - The funny thing is, is that Ryan Shawcross is playing for Inter. :O

Oh, and the fact that only 1 person in your 18 man squad is from the original Chelsea that you start the game with, Gael Kakuta. I'm guessing he turns out to be a quality player if he is in a squad with the rest of your players!

:D

You guessed it. Although I do have about half the team in the reserves. Terry, Essien, Lampard, Mikel, Cech. More to do with not being able to sell than emotional attachment:S

Back