Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
okay, 2014, 6 games in, also played the ESC and CS, so 8 games altogether, who is leading my scoring charts? a DC who has scored 3 goals, is beating rooney, dzeko and pato...

First season of my Portsmouth save.

pompeyeightone.jpg

This should probably go in the frustrations thread but meh... I guess if I wasn't managing Belgium I'd find it pretty **** funny :P
(Deschacht replaced van Damme who replaced Pocognoli as LB)

Last edited:
At the end of the season I was intrigued in my Barcelona save and went to checked out who won the EPL and the Toffees won 4 points clear of Chelsea o,o

What Aston Villa demanded for Ashley Young lol

Last edited:
I requested a scout report for Diego Tristan.. and being 34, my scout reckons he has the potential to be a good PREMIER LEAGUE star for the *FUTURE* ?!

hmm

I requested a scout report for Diego Tristan.. and being 34, my scout reckons he has the potential to be a good PREMIER LEAGUE star for the *FUTURE* ?!

hmm

It's because when older players' CA is dropping, their PA is still staying the same so the scouts think that they have potential.

Gary Neville retired in 2013, claiming he wanted to retire while he was still in his prime.

Hmmm...

how do you take a screen shot of a picture on fm? got a corker, but dont know how to post it

Back