Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Technically the wrong game but the old thread is dead & I figured these Liberian celebs couldn't go to waste. All greys from the international team sadly, so they won't ever be wearing the red & blue of the Daggers any time soon.

Also, i present to you the most supremely named referee of all time.

Edit: Tell a lie, I 'could' approach Leon Jackson, but he seems about as unsignable as his real-life counterpart.

Jimmy Carr? Bigger Song? Gizzie Daye?! Hahahahaha

Jimmy Carr? Bigger Song? Gizzie Daye?! Hahahahaha

Hehe, I'm sure there's a joke about a disorientated **** in that third name. Might look at some other African teams, their names are magnificent. Had a **** ***** from 08, but he might take some beating so to speak.

Tryna buy gareth bale as man utd manager from tottenham and offering a staggering 45million and being rejected to a week later being offered gareth bale by tottenham for 18million as he was unhappy my bid was rejected.HAHA .Suck it spurs.signed him then end of season Real Madrid offering me 20 million for gareth Bale and me rejecting the bid and him getting angry at me because i didn't allow him to talk to other clubs,i managed to talk to him and put him in his place but WTF!!

And have a look at what Rice said about the team's strength of understanding. I think my team talks are becoming irrelevant....Sounds a little gay if you ask me..

LOL, once Kevin Doyle scored an amazing goal from 35 yards out, and immediately afterwards, he fell over clutching his leg. Made me lol a bit :P

56942781-4365-31c8.jpg
Its on FM ipod, and im using tapatalk so i cant rotate, anyway, isnt it time gera was banned forever?

some 3rd placed teams still get a chance in the knockout round in 2016 EC? lol

4814358.jpg

4814375.jpg

I beat this guy's team in a pre-season friendly, he slagged me off in the press, I replied positively about his strictness, then this

It's because there will be 24 teams in EURO 2016.

Just read it on Wikipedia. Didn't know that :) Maybe France now have a chance on making it to the next round(H)

Was just checking out some of the results, first season, just started, when this caught my eye:

View attachment 123164

I'm not playing as either of them. Jovanovic double brace in an 8-2 win, ****** ****. Only realistic thing about this is that Vaughan went off injured...

Talk about Instant Impact...

Usually takes my players at least a season of really awesome playing to get into the favoured personnel list. Guess that doesn't apply to regens :P
(Although he played superbly on that one game...)

Back