Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Just seen Carling Cup draw...guess who I got(I'm Newcastle)

CJexW.jpg

he's elitez man
BerkElitezProfile_Attributes.png

"I'm 29 and I'm a youngster"
AliNurdinNews_Inbox.png

I went on holiday for a year, and got around 100 messages
I tried to make them become unread by clicking select all and then mark as unread, and this happens:
WillyTesterNews_Inbox.png

Not got a screenshot but I was taking a penalty yesterday and the keeper saved it.. The keepers name we LéBelle and it said; "Saved by LéBelle!!" Made me giggle lol.

was having my daily fix on FM, when Cattermole suffered a fractured skull. The Ref played an Extra 18mins injury time!!!!

I just had a strange English League Cup Final for season one... Bristol City vs. Burnley. Anyone have anything similar?

I just had a strange English League Cup Final for season one... Bristol City vs. Burnley. Anyone have anything similar?

I had Burnley win it in my first season on City save, best part was that ALL o fthe big teams were out by 1/4 finals(burnley took out 3 of them). Next Season they came in 3rd if I remember properly.

yea, on my save Burnley won FA cup second season and finished 4th un EPL. In third season they won EPL and they are in 1/4 of ECC... but, im managing burnley XD

just created a database with a 65 team english premier league with each team playing each other once, so 64 games in all, I then holidayed a season to test it with strange results.

just created a database with a 65 team english premier league with each team playing each other once, so 64 games in all, I then holidayed a season to test it with strange results.

Why have you given some of the teams negative points?

Back