Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
This is in my AFC Wimbledon save, after guiding them from the BSP to the championship with consecutive promotions, i recieved this message, i was very pleased to be honoured the key to the city XD

Started my Watford save and on the 11th July I got a message saying this :@

This could be in the Rate My Goal thread but in this case i don't show it to rate it. When you look the last replay which is in super slow motion you can see the ball having a slight curve to the right, it clearly should miss the goal but then it gets a curve to the left right before it would pass the 2nd pole. You can only see that clear in the last replay. For the rest this was just a very lucky goal. Wonder if they use the Jabulani ball.

Best watched full screen @ 1080pixel

PS, from all perspectives it looks like a clear goal, only from the last perspective it just looks weird :)

YouTube - Goal

Last edited:
Maybe it was the wind? (H) But that can actually happen in RL too. You sometimes have these fluke balls (more with the Jabulani maybe) that change direction. Nevertheless, a great goal

ugh, i got into fight with my midfielder, he then requested a transfer. I obliged. I then got offers from clubs and accepted, he then said he was upset at being transfer listed and felt alienated as he was being forced out. He then requests to stay with the team, I accept and cancel the offers on the table.

What does he do? He's upset that I didn't let him hold talks with the other teams.......................................................................................................................................

Had a similar affair with my striker in CSKA, he was on loan in Bordeaux and I put him to the reserve team and straight after his loan ended he was unhappy because he's in the reserves. I then say that he's being unprofessional and blabla and then he wants to be transfer listed. I accept his request, someone makes an offer for him and he accepts their contract offer and after the transfer is confirmed he says he wants to be taken off the transfer list and wants to stay in the team... too late, mate.

Okay, just continuing my Newcastle season, and the results popped up, well, let's just say I was quite surprised at this one...
sunderlandvliverpoolinf.png

Even if it is only a game, I think this would make Sunderland fans proud.

Wow have you ever seen a centreback with 16 for finishing . And he isn't a regen either

Worst odds i ever saw, place your bets now:

4779649.png

Well, now the 2nd season my Gillingham team will play in the Premier League the odds are slightly better :)

Then again, i noticed these odds are placed before the transfer market opens in July. So it's based on the players i have now. I've gotten 35 million Euro to spend, which make these odds incorrect to be honest.

4796316.png

This could be in the Rate My Goal thread but in this case i don't show it to rate it. When you look the last replay which is in super slow motion you can see the ball having a slight curve to the right, it clearly should miss the goal but then it gets a curve to the left right before it would pass the 2nd pole. You can only see that clear in the last replay. For the rest this was just a very lucky goal. Wonder if they use the Jabulani ball.

Best watched full screen @ 1080pixel

PS, from all perspectives it looks like a clear goal, only from the last perspective it just looks weird :)

YouTube - Goal
Goal is very similar to the one that Gio van Bronckhorst scored at WC 2010 :D

unbelievable... this is the first league game of the season...
2lxaqe.png

A game of Hide & Seek at the Valley goes a little too far..

There he is, in the crowd, Row B Seat 74.

But really, this happens in every game while the ME is loading the next highlight.

There he is, in the crowd, Row B Seat 74.

But really, this happens in every game while the ME is loading the next highlight.
Yeah, but the Camera was moving around while nothing was on the pitch- Made it a tiny bit different :P

Interesting - the sea behind the stadium! Anyone else have had this?

i've had a player injure another player in training whilst he was on loan at another club :S sorry i dont have a screenshot it was a long time ago
has this ever happened to someone else?

Back