• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Ah, they remembered their legend @ Fulham. Look who's chairman in my 2015 save

4797645.png

Ah, they remembered their legend @ Fulham. Look who's chairman in my 2015 save

4797645.png

that's not the weirdest thing there, 9.5million on Liam Ridgewell in 2015 is such a waste of money :O

that's not the weirdest thing there, 9.5million on Liam Ridgewell in 2015 is such a waste of money :O

Comparing to what team he's coming in he's worth the money. Players don't develope the same in every game. If he's injured for half a year in your game he still progresses in mine. With a club like Gillingham not every players wants to join my club, so less options on players as well

Edit: What also differs is that he might have a longer contract left in my save than yours. Anyway, he's one of the 3 starplayers (according to stats) of my team now. Now i'll just see how it turned out :)

PS, I also had to take a home grown player, leaving few options open. Also this is in Euro's as well, in Pounds it would be 7 or so?

Last edited:
akg02d.jpg

Liverpool played 10 won 10, lol.
Roy hodgeson isnt that bad after all!
Its gonna be a hard job catching them by the look of it :(

1) Sissoko second placed for Confederation Cup golden boot award.
2) Carlo Annsomething(Chelsea Manager) gave me a good run.

One more:

2i9moex.jpg

Fossati tells the media he enjoyed working with Ambrosini and one week later, when Fossati leaves on loan, Ambrosini is glad to see him leave.

I thought this is quite random as this guy is not even at my club because he's on loan!! I did not change his squad status or transfer list or do anything to him at all and yet he's unhappy at the lack of first team chances with me.

Technically the wrong game but the old thread is dead & I figured these Liberian celebs couldn't go to waste. All greys from the international team sadly, so they won't ever be wearing the red & blue of the Daggers any time soon.

Also, i present to you the most supremely named referee of all time.

Edit: Tell a lie, I 'could' approach Leon Jackson, but he seems about as unsignable as his real-life counterpart.

Last edited:
Back