Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Playing as Lincoln in league 2. Second season and Mustapha Carayol hits a 45 yard freekick into the top left corner. The replay shows it never touched the floor and the reports say it was a total fluke.

Sorry I can't get a screenshot of this but check his stats and you'll see why this is a wonder goal ;)

Khedira ftw! Never saw such a result in a Champions match...not even with great clubs against outsiders...

So Arsenal have no keepers, then one day, they just go nuts and sign 1 awesome keeper and 2 class keepers. oO)

Look at this for a turnaround ;). I didn't manage either team, and only in my second season too - oddest thing I've seen.

So Arsenal have no keepers, then one day, they just go nuts and sign 1 awesome keeper and 2 class keepers. oO)

Stekelenburg and Asenjo on a free :O Even if they get unhappy at the games they might play that's a bargain.

I bought akinfeev on my FM10 with liverpool on a free as a back up for Reina. Best free I ever arranged.

Bolton playing their keeper at left wing, and Garry Cahill in goal?!

tdy13.jpg

I guess the crisis affects everyone... Pretty funny find on the day his Sporting successor resigned though :P

This might not be FM2011, but I thought I had to share this. Made me chuckle..

6gac9l.jpg

Back