Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
This guy must of been celebrating his 18th birthday!!! ******* **** head. XD Why didnt he ask the gaffer to come along ;)

Don't have any screen shots as it was an old save but on the demo (i assume that is why it happened) for leicester city my keeper came out the area and handled while not under pressure granting them a free kick.

From the resulting free kick my keeper then headed it into his own net. I have no idea why this happened at all, maybe my keeper just wasn't a leicester fan.

Oh don't know if it has been mentioned but "Oil rich Man City" always makes me giggle.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

So glad I've found someone else that tries to do this when he gets sacked. He only wanted 40k a week for me at leicester! Unfortunately that was 16 times my salary at the time.

Last edited:
I've got a regen on my current save called Matthew Matthews lol will post screenshot when i get home fromwork

Rangers have signed Didier Drogba on my game lol, he's only worth £750,000 as well.. But I can't afford him as I'm only at Hartlepool :(

33vzxo3.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry no screen shots but Hibs were favorites to beat my Man City side in the europa qual. 2nd leg at the city of manchester. I would have minded but I was already 3-0 up in the 1st leg?!

Also Emile Heskey has taken the managers job at Burnley at only 35 years old.

Yeh I think that happens when you go off that screen to look at something else.

Oh, but I didn't :$

EDIT: Well only to Match Analysis.. that might have been it.

A funny thing with me. Tom Huddlestone wants to move in bigger club, I offer him to clubs, and the only offer is from ... Stoke. Yes, a small one (13,5mln euros) but the romours were that the player is near to trasfer request, so this is more than twice bigger than his estimated value. So I accept it and wait for a snub from Huddlestone. For my surprise Tom accepted it. LOL.
Just for the rocord -after 23 games I`m 1st leading 5 point, and Stoke are 18th 3 pts behind Leeds. (season 2011/2012)
I`m sorry that I can`t make screenshots, but my laptop is crazy one. When I press the PrScrSysRq button it shots not the game screen, but the Win Screen. LOL. If you can help me, I`ll really be thankfull

is there any way to "invest in the future" and put money in a reserve intrest fund? because that just happened to me.

in FM10 i got my team to somehow build a whole new stadium to fit more fans, and actually have it named after a "legendary" player of mine that was unstoppable...

bacuially im wondering how i can build stadiums orgive my money to the board to do things with it....idk how to do this but either on holiday it happens or i hit next and the board just desided to invest my money....

please help me,....

A funny thing with me. Tom Huddlestone wants to move in bigger club, I offer him to clubs, and the only offer is from ... Stoke. Yes, a small one (13,5mln euros) but the romours were that the player is near to trasfer request, so this is more than twice bigger than his estimated value. So I accept it and wait for a snub from Huddlestone. For my surprise Tom accepted it. LOL.
Just for the rocord -after 23 games I`m 1st leading 5 point, and Stoke are 18th 3 pts behind Leeds. (season 2011/2012)
I`m sorry that I can`t make screenshots, but my laptop is crazy one. When I press the PrScrSysRq button it shots not the game screen, but the Win Screen. LOL. If you can help me, I`ll really be thankfull

Huddlestone bringing a jinx
to take a screenie use Alt+F9, and the screenie will be in the screenshots folder in.....
huh, I'm too lazy to type the full path

is there any way to "invest in the future" and put money in a reserve intrest fund? because that just happened to me.

in FM10 i got my team to somehow build a whole new stadium to fit more fans, and actually have it named after a "legendary" player of mine that was unstoppable...

bacuially im wondering how i can build stadiums orgive my money to the board to do things with it....idk how to do this but either on holiday it happens or i hit next and the board just desided to invest my money....

please help me,....

this isn't the thread to post this, mate

Back