Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
isnt his surname some sort of a big russian gun?

The AK-47 aka Kalashnikov, named after it's Russian inventor Michail Kalasjnikov (Mikhail Kalashnikov). Its not uncommon to see a Russian with the last name Kalashnikov actually.

Cheers Carlton, I'll look to sign Male 3.

2qkqq3b.jpg

I find <male#2-> to be better in most of my saves. But then again, who am I to give a comment. I'm just <manager#69->

Just looked again and on the same save as Drogba is playing for Rangers, Lampard is playing for Hearts and is worth $100,000 LOL!

just played against Forest Green in BSP and they decided to start the game with 10 players.

In my second year with Everton Joseph Yobo was mad that he wasn't playing so he requested a transfer, called me out in the press, all that jazz, so I granted his wishes and sold him to Atletico Madrid. After the sale was all done and he was set to leave in the next transfer window (and without him playing a second for me or even being selected for a match), he tells the press he has resolved his issues with me and doesn't want to leave. Too little, too late mate.

Loving the very.. creative pun. XD

edit: from the same match. and it wasn't the only game being played, either. :D

Last edited:
LOL'd a little when I got this message.
4bX47.png

I just had lunch....not too hungry TBH

after a 1-1 draw at home in the first leg i was slightly worried, glad rooney was flawless for me.

The weirdest part is that the same squad failed to get out of the BSS at the end of the season.

got some names here:

how many dicks he got?
AnthonyDicksProfile_Attributes.png

****-oh :P
FrancisDickohProfile_Attributes.png

maurizio what?
MaurizioCumProfile_Attributes.png

erase one letter, and I might be infracted :P
JakeSucklingProfile_Attributes.png

Back