Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
burakvurdalnewsinbox.png

LOL.

That and they were just kicked out of the league cup... BY DUNDEE.

So, my opponent fouls one of my players and the opponent gets hurt. They take him off the field for treatment, but the game doesn't go on. Instead I wait 4 minutes for him to be allowed on the pitch, and the ref goes right up to him and shows the red card for his earlier challenge.

Talk about adding salt to the wound!

So Kilmarnock get that takeover that I mentioned earlier. Their first move? Stealing Vincenzo Picollini [sp] away from me. It's a ******* and weird because he's not interested in renewing his contract with me, but happy to sign one with Kilmarnock? The ****?

not really funny or random but really cool
when ur striker has already scored twice and u get the penalty. he will take the penalty not the player who is set as penalty taker :)

Im currently holidays a game to 2050, just for a change, and I found this.

View attachment 126049

Its not really funny or random, but I didnt expect Stevie G to become a manager, let alone the manager of Man City >.<

I find it funny that when you score a goal, the player suddenly gets the ability to run faster than Usain Bolt whilst celebrating.

I dont know if its a common glitch, but I have had a player skid all the way from the half way line to the opposition goal and score - he was skidding on his knees....

I dont know if its a common glitch, but I have had a player skid all the way from the half way line to the opposition goal and score - he was skidding on his knees....

Yeah i know that. Shame that when you replay it he just runs :) Looks funny

Back