Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Head to Head results I'm pretty sure..Whoever won the games between them two.

Just looked at their fixture lists, it's actually a Premier League Playoff on a neutral venue (Wembley?).

picture.php

Six months on from that date, they still haven't won in the league. They've lost thirty times, shipped eighty-nine goals, and been confirmed relegated. Probably the worst record I have ever seen in FM11 league-wise.

Last edited:
panathinaikosvethastera.png

The most goals i've seen from one player!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

I was wrong that the photo!!!
ethasterasvpanathinaiko.png

Not funny but definately random. Most unrealistic result ever. (I am not in charge of either team)

View attachment 130749

This with Arsenal top of the league by 6 points as well.

I've just asked Inter to buy the stadium and they agreed hahaha, what are A.C Milan going to do now!? Muahahaha!

Just downloaded LFCMarshall update , started a game with Newcastle.
First game of the season v Liverpool , Lukaku is injured so I have to play Ameobi,
Straight from the kick-off he runs through the entire Liverpool defence and scores!
16 seconds into the game and Ameobi scored :)

Thought Mohamed Diame being touted as the 'next Rio Mavuba' was quite random, didn't think Mavuba was ever 'that' great although he's always been talented, Diame's not touted as that anymore though since he chose to play for Senegal :(

OK. Just checked. He is actually an indian international =0. It was a bit of a surprise though because he played for England Under 21s.

Back