Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
semttulodag.png

Chance of a screenshot of the play off match buddy ? :D
Can't get a screenshot of it as it doesn't open (don't have the English league loaded), but Preston won it 1-0. And it was actually played at Walkers Stadium in Leicester.

Sporting CP beat Bayern Munich in first knockout round first leg in Champions League with 2-0. Look what happened in the second leg (i was shocked)

IRL they got even more humilliated. In 2008/09 Bayern won 12-1after 2nd leg...

And this is why I love Sporting... :)

Dont know how to upload vids but just playing the Man U vs reserves game kick off in the second half.First kick was to Johnny Evans and then he hit it from 70 yards and the ball went in the keeper had just come onto the pitch.Can a half really be started if all players arnt on the pitch or at least the keeper.
View attachment 131129

Also, England should take a leaf out of what GB are doing....TWICE IN A DECADE!

look @ Srna... being dropped into Croatia when he was the captain.. i dont understand dat! lol. next i appointed Moutinho as Portugal captain and look @ the comments of his team.. lol.. Under 21's captain!

Are you being a bit egoistic here?

Also, Japan being in the Copa America? What the fu-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Last edited:
Bristol City (in the Championship) vs Cardiff City (in the Premier League)

I'm managing Cardiff and I was shocked I managed to get to the final (considering I've just been promoted and I'm surrently 17th) let alone have such an odd opponent.
My route to the final has been oddly easy. With Nottm Forest, Leicester, Notts County (knocked out Chelsea), Aston Villa and then Wolves in the Semi-Finals.
Bristol also avoided any big teams until the semi-finals were they beat Man City 1-0. They played Exeter, QPR, Reading, Barnsley and Man City.

This is also only my second season, which makes it even more peculiar.

wYua6.jpg

look @ Srna... being dropped into Croatia when he was the captain.. i dont understand dat! lol. next i appointed Moutinho as Portugal captain and look @ the comments of his team.. lol.. Under 21's captain!

The Under Whatever-ages must also be called Croatia, because I've seen this multiple times. So he's being dropped from Croatia (first national team) to Croatia (whatever youth team). Only thing I can think of...

Back