Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
I'm at work at the minute, so I cant post a screen shot, but I will as soon as I get a chance.
I've just signed a regen player... Just because of the name really! He's French and he's called Noe Schmitt!
I'll post the screenie later. lol

I'm at work at the minute, so I cant post a screen shot, but I will as soon as I get a chance.
I've just signed a regen player... Just because of the name really! He's French and he's called Noe Schmitt!
I'll post the screenie later. lol

Could be from a German family.

you know the time where teams come out for the second half and ur have one player who doesnt come out till the last minute, but the ref had blown his wistle for the second half to begin and they start off without him.
it happen to me but 7 player failed to get on the pitch even the goalkeeper - and i score because of it
forgot to save it as replay
was funny at the time tho!!!!!

@Fonzie, even funnier than what you are trying to point out, is that Yaya Sanogo is 35! XD

mk9cvl.jpg

Kinda funny and random and pointless, probably needs to be elsewhere but meh.. Goran Pandev; I've loaned him out 3 seasons in a row, all with similar offers.. First was a £3m fee up front with a view to buy at the end of the season for £15m. 2nd, £4m up front with a view to buy for £7.5m and more recently, £5m up front with a view to buy for £5m at the end of the season.

He is worth £7.5m, so all in all, I've made £12m from him and I still own him and could make another few mil for him because now he's at Ajax, his average rating after 18 games is just 6.7 so I can't see them wanting to keep him lol XD

Kinda funny and random and pointless, probably needs to be elsewhere but meh.. Goran Pandev; I've loaned him out 3 seasons in a row, all with similar offers.. First was a £3m fee up front with a view to buy at the end of the season for £15m. 2nd, £4m up front with a view to buy for £7.5m and more recently, £5m up front with a view to buy for £5m at the end of the season.

He is worth £7.5m, so all in all, I've made £12m from him and I still own him and could make another few mil for him because now he's at Ajax, his average rating after 18 games is just 6.7 so I can't see them wanting to keep him lol XD
Did the same with a regen defender, bought him for £450k, had good potential, loaned him out in the first season for £100k. Next year £500k, then £1,5m, £2,5m and now for £3m. Never fulfilled his potential but the likes of PSG, Stuttgart and Monaco are seemingly happy to pay for him.

haha, Pandev sucks

hello,im new here!!

if you're new, you need to know one rule:
no spam!

post here to introduce yourself

Back