Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
I had a game the other day where one of my players won the ball in a 50-50 against one their defenders in the oppositions area, the ball luckily bounced to my striker who was about 10 yards away on the edge of 6 yard box with the goal at his mercy. The defender came off worse in the 50-50 and went to ground, but I swear the defenders **** hadn't even hit the ground when my striker decided to punt the ball out of play so he could get treatment, either that or it was a seriously spooned shot. Luckily for my over-caring forward we won the game!

Another thing that happens quite often is everything goes missing on the pitch. You just get the camera going from one end of the pitch to the other following an invisible ball.

picture.php

Little bit weird to be manager of a club for 26 years, when he only started in 2010 ...

This is pretty epic what i am showing you ...

Put it this way, the Manchester United manager could sign a few players with this budget :)

Serbia just won Euro 2012, beating Sweden 3-1 in final.

Rene isnt my assistant @ Portugal but see what he writes! i dunno who gave him dat job :p

Impressive international goals to caps ratio. The fact that he is a starting 11 striker for Real Madrid makes it even more impressive.

Impressive international goals to caps ratio. The fact that he is a starting 11 striker for Real Madrid makes it even more impressive.

In 82 games, he could only score 3. But in 2 friendlies, he could score 2 goals. Go figure. oO)

It's like a reverse of what Altidore became for me... Scored pretty much every international game and didn't score for weeks on end at our club.

View attachment 133938

OK, so I'm Celtic, won the league 6 times in a row then I see that Kilmarnock, who finished 4th last season are now, suddenly, favourites.

The ****?

I have the exact same wins and draws as you lol, cept I'm Panathinaikos.

This is pretty epic what i am showing you ...

Put it this way, the Manchester United manager could sign a few players with this budget :)

Whoa! I'll buy messi and ronaldo with that transfer budget. i imagine rooney as ST and Ronaldo and Messi both at the wings. those 3 at the top and i'll just put all my remaining players at def mid and def line.

Back