Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Try to say his last name with a straight face XD

7ZPFi.png

love goals like these lol

I was playing a cup game and it finished 1-1 and went to ET and pens. Nothing strange happened as far a I could tell...
I set up my penalty takers, I hit Space and it for some reason it skipped the penalties and went to the post-match screen - where I wqas greeted by the discovery that I had lost 5-4.
Here's the really weird bit
I continue and get taken to the results screen, as usual................ It says I won 2-1 AET!!!!!!!!!!! SO I go to the match report and it turns out Van Nistelrooy (subbed on in ET) scored a break-away goal in the 113th minute!
RESULT!

Check out this weird player of the season winner ( I have only just finished the second season too)

EnglandUnder23svGermanyUnder23sInformation_Overview.png

Losing on pens is okay and all, but missing all of them? :@

I am the senior England manager :'(

Never raged so much! There was 2 minutes ET at the end of 1st half. Look at the time the goal was scored

2nd season. Jose Mourinho getting sacked from Real Madrid in December by being 10th in liga bbva. looks like the special one lost his mojo xD

Tranmere are doing brilliantly, at least they've got the best defence in the league.

Tranmere are doing brilliantly, at least they've got the best defence in the league.

That's crazy. Drawn 13 and haven't scored a goal, meaning 13 0-0's.

How boring!

Back