• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Ok.... I know it's April fools today... but this is very funny

Afbeelding%208.png

Ok.... I know it's April fools today... but this is very funny

Afbeelding%208.png
I just got that RIGHT NOW and it was after winning the Premier League as well.... yes I am 22 points ahead :) ******* Glaziers..... made me lol, such a coincedence..

The message appears when your computer date and your in game date are both April 1st.

First time I got it , I raged so much XD

In my A.D. Alcorcon save the owner decided to sell the club cause of the debts we had. Funny thing was I am in like 2024 and am the ninth richest club in the world and had 180 million in balance alone. Still from the new stadium we build the prior year we had to take out a 31 million dollar loan. Not so sure why we did in the first place (we were still around 60 million in the balance when we build the stadium) but the owner decided to sell the club. Though the new owner would pay it off or at least take it out of the money I already made the club, but alas he didn't.

Have a 31 million dollar bank loan out from a new stadium that was build 3 years ago. Have over 300 million in the balance right now. The previous owner sold the club because of the loan for whatever reason. New owner didn't clear it but decided this year to raise our transfer budget from 50 million to 241 million. Don't need to buy anyone but just funny how they will give me money for players that I don't need but won't pay off the loan we have out.

4kL1n.jpg

That's 39 years in-game, during which I got 27 Premier League wins, 6 Super Cup Wins, 11 Champions League wins, 9 FA Cup wins, 8 Club World Cup Wins, and 16 Community Shield wins starting from a reputation 1 custom club in Blue Square North.

Also, as a national manager for 8 years, I've been Two-Time World Cup Winners, won the Confederation Cup, and the AFC Asian Cup. :)

More detailed stats:
Dlbq5.jpg

Back