Funny/Random things in FM2011

River Plate from Liverpool? I thought you said step down?
trollface.png

I saw that one coming. I just didn't see it coming from you lol!

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

It's quite a good transfer budget actually.

I have been managing Boca once, and I haven't had a transfer budget of £17m yet. So yeah, it is quite good.

LOL Wtf?! I am the Liverpool manager, and just received a job offer from River Plate. Sure, I'll take a step down. My ***!

View attachment 196885

Still doesn't beat mine... Keano asking me to leave the England job (That I got after waiting 3 years for Paul Jewell to **** off from) And be his Irish U21 manager. He got told where to shove it :p

Still doesn't beat mine... Keano asking me to leave the England job (That I got after waiting 3 years for Paul Jewell to **** off from) And be his Irish U21 manager. He got told where to shove it :p

First with Foy, now with this.. LET ME HAVE MY **** MOMENT! :'(

He was right, we were just too blind to see it...

With you, Barcelona's star striker...

View attachment 196888

71 caps 40 goals... God, if that ever happened there are alot of Danish people (Including me) that would be very happy.

Unfortunately, his ego is bigger than his footballing skills.

I've actually done it once.

Never have. I've had the option when I rather the team gets the credit, but not had an option to refuse it.

Besides, I'd rather keep it. Cause I'm a proper mint manager me like :D

Na, it did it automatically, I didn't have a choice in the matter :(

omg...

My MC got into the box and crossed the ball laterally towards my striker.

The ball hits my strikers legs and goes in (no kicking animation)

The goal is awarded to my MC...even though 1. The shot was no where near being on target and 2. It went off the legs of my striker