This may have been posted already, but not having followed the thread closely and with 163 pages, I'm not going to confirm.

This made me chuckle.

ApplicationsEnglishFA_zps9bb1b206.png

As you can see im Dinamo Moscow manager, finished 2nd and was looking for potential rivals in CL qual, look guys what happend in Primera Division. Arsenal invincibles? What about Barca:

This news item says David Villa was the Champions League top scorer, but the player stats say that my striker is

View attachment 277476

They never had a chance with their goalie rating ending up at 0.1!!!!!!!

(For those that havent been following my CDS story Portosummaga got promoted to Serie A due to us being a parent team and loaning them 9-10 players every year - they therefor couldnt play against us hence the easy win)

Just some funny things I do to my brothers fm account:
Increase injuy saverity of broken legs in database. He ended up having 12 players with broken legs on his Liverpool save.
Giving his team players nicknames which he doesnt understand how they got there
Adapting his tactics so nearly every player swaps position. Never seen him play but I thought it would be funny to swap GK with ST.

Just some funny things I do to my brothers fm account:
Increase injuy saverity of broken legs in database. He ended up having 12 players with broken legs on his Liverpool save.
Giving his team players nicknames which he doesnt understand how they got there
Adapting his tactics so nearly every player swaps position. Never seen him play but I thought it would be funny to swap GK with ST.
That's just mean.

This news item says David Villa was the Champions League top scorer, but the player stats say that my striker is

Only goals scored in the group stage and onwards counts towards the Top goalscorer award, however all goals scored in the entire competition is shown in the statistics screen. So, i'm quite sure Villa didn't play in the qualifying stages at all thus all his goals happened in "the real Champions League".

You know when having a press conference you can see the reporters personality, eg- deceitful, devious ect.

Noticed one yesterday his personality was 'hob-*** anyone?'

Anyone seen any other wierd ones? it reminded me of the piri piri chicken one from a few years back!!