Testing with a low league team in Denmark. Will put up SS later :)

Okay, Lower Level tweak looks to be working

View attachment 342086

Gonna try a half season with a Skrill North or South team, just to see how it performs way, way, way down in the lower leagues!

*The only issue i have with this tactic is away games...
what approach do you ahve for away games?
Is there anything to be done with them to get a foothold early in the match and build from tehre or is it going to come down to how well you perform the first 10minuttes to decide the game?

If i score early i will destroy the opponent.
if i do not score early i will get wrecked.

so any tips?

Should just do what I do test it with a promoted prem ream hardest test of all

AS it looks to me, its a snowball tactic.
If you get the edge you will peel on the pressure, and a home game vs City can resoult in anything from 15ccc to 0ccc depending on how the earlygame pans out.

Away its the same, but it seems you are even more in need of epic good start to get the snowball running.

It's fun when you get rolling, but so far i got to say i feel my hands are tied when i dont get an early goal.

feels kinda.. strange :/

Should just do what I do test it with a promoted prem ream hardest test of all

I already know it works in the higher leagues, so I'm testing a new version of it for lower leagues specifically. After that though, I'll give the original tactic a go with Cardiff, see if I can survive their crazy owner (H)

If you are happy with it send it my way I will test it with one of the promoted teams

Great stuff with the Peterhead save! Looking forward to the lower league update.

Yeah. Just let me know if you need a tester for the lower level tweak :D

Pm me the tactic if you want just managed to do half a season with hull in 3 hours with my own tactic ha

This just h appends...

this tactic is for real, i managed to beat big mosnter giants Fleetwood 2-1 after 120 min in capital cup 3rd round.
Gloory gloory man uniiiited :p

View attachment 342049