Well, what the heck, I'll just release the testing tactic here. It's for Lower League teams, specifically, but it might work for bigger teams, who knows! :p

I think I'm done with it. Unless I try it with Barca just to see how well it works with everything firing lol. I want to go back to my save with the original tactic from the OP.

This one worked with Peterhead in the lowest Scottish league and now with Forest Green in the Skrill, but it's far from perfect. It's got team instruction tweaks, a few individual tweaks, and mentality tweaks. Still has great corners, really good attacking, and somewhat questionable defense :p It just takes SO long to get the tactic fluid in the lower leagues, with their crappy coaches.

But it gets the job done, at least with the 2 saves I've been testing it on. If it doesn't work, just go back to the OP tactic and blow teams away (H)

Feel free to mess around with it and tweak it and let me know if you come up with something better!

LLM Gamebreaker

View attachment 342030 View attachment 342029 View attachment 342028 View attachment 342027

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fiz5tbcc933r6gx/LLM+Gamebreaker.tac

Last edited:
Well, what the heck, I'll just release the testing tactic here. It's for Lower League teams, specifically, but it might work for bigger teams, who knows! :p

I think I'm done with it. I want to go back to my save with the original tactic from the OP. This one worked with Peterhead in the lowest Scottish league and now with Forest Green in the Skrill, but it's far from perfect. It's got team instruction tweaks, a few individual tweaks, and mentality tweaks. Still has great corners, really good attacking, and somewhat questionable defense :p It just takes SO long to get the tactic fluid in the lower leagues, with their crappy coaches.

But it gets the job done, at least with the 2 saves I've been testing it on. If it doesn't work, just go back to the OP tactic and blow teams away (H)

Feel free to mess around with it and tweak it and let me know if you come up with something better!

LLM Gamebreaker

View attachment 675311 View attachment 675313 View attachment 675316 View attachment 675317

LLM Gamebreaker

Looks really nice but i stay with first version :p

I think I'm done with it. I want to go back to my save with the original tactic from the OP. This one worked with Peterhead in the lowest Scottish league and now with Forest Green in the Skrill, but it's far from perfect. It's got team instruction tweaks, a few individual tweaks, and mentality tweaks. Still has great corners, really good attacking, and somewhat questionable defense :p It just takes SO long to get the tactic fluid in the lower leagues, with their crappy coaches.

LLM Gamebreaker

View attachment 675311 View attachment 675313 View attachment 675316 View attachment 675317

LLM Gamebreaker

SWEEEET!!! Gonna try it with my underdog team - Fremad Amager :D

God i feel so nooby i posted this in the wrong thread -.- i blame the lack of sleep.

Anyway >

So i'm the manager of Manchester United and i wasn't feeling too confident coming up against Manchester City even though they are struggling in the league, i never seem to do well against them, i put up my strongest lineup available, bar Ashley Young ( he surprised me in this game ) and this is the outcome..

Fellaini was a monster at BWM.View attachment 342020View attachment 342019

God i feel so nooby i posted this in the wrong thread -.- i blame the lack of sleep.

Anyway >

So i'm the manager of Manchester United and i wasn't feeling too confident coming up against Manchester City even though they are struggling in the league, i never seem to do well against them, i put up my strongest lineup available, bar Ashley Young ( he surprised me in this game ) and this is the outcome..

Fellaini was a monster at BWM.View attachment 675351View attachment 675354

Good Lord - Fellaini with a hat trick? It's a miracle!

Good Lord - Fellaini with a hat trick? It's a miracle!

Haha i know he has been brilliant in the BWM position, bombs up the pitch quite a bit and the right winger gets a bunch of crosses in and just fits perfectly.

I wanted to do a quick test of the new Lower League tactic with a big team...THE biggest team. Well, looks like it works. Zero goals given up in the league so far. Strong all around. I might try this LLM tactic with a new Prem team now, see if it gets shredded or not :p

View attachment 341992 View attachment 341991

Mixed results on my Arsenal save, I think it's purely down to Team Cohesion though. (I brought Balotelli, Balanta, Cesar Azpilicueta, Debuchy, Lars Bender and Alexis Sanchez into my starting eleven so it's no surprise)

But it should do very well. (Fluidity isn't max yet)

I wanted to do a quick test of the new Lower League tactic with a big team...THE biggest team. Well, looks like it works. Zero goals given up in the league so far. Strong all around. I might try this LLM tactic with a new Prem team now, see if it gets shredded or not :p

View attachment 675405 View attachment 675406
Seems much stronger defensively than the original one, I may use it on my Arsenal save for tough games.

Mixed results on my Arsenal save, I think it's purely down to Team Cohesion though. (I brought Balotelli, Balanta, Cesar Azpilicueta, Debuchy, Lars Bender and Alexis Sanchez into my starting eleven so it's no surprise)

But it should do very well. (Fluidity isn't max yet)

Yea, with it being very fluid, team cohesion is really important. But geez, once you have it down, with those 6 players you should win the league no problem! How much did you pay for Azpilicueta??

Hello! I play with luzenac national French club, I'm wondering if you have the same discour is lowest with clubs
Congratulations on your results
sorry for my english i am french

Will try the underdog tactic with an Icelandic second division save I have started on (BÍ/Bolungarvík). Should be fun!

I think I'm done with it. Unless I try it with Barca just to see how well it works with everything firing lol. I want to go back to my save with the original tactic from the OP.

This one worked with Peterhead in the lowest Scottish league and now with Forest Green in the Skrill, but it's far from perfect. It's got team instruction tweaks, a few individual tweaks, and mentality tweaks. Still has great corners, really good attacking, and somewhat questionable defense :p It just takes SO long to get the tactic fluid in the lower leagues, with their crappy coaches.

LLM Gamebreaker

LLM Gamebreaker

Gob an example, with Sunderland or Crystal Palace or Hull City do you suggest to use the original tactic or the new LLM Gamebreaker?

Will try the underdog tactic with an Icelandic second division save I have started on (BÍ/Bolungarvík). Should be fun!

Nice, let me know how it gets on. Try the OP for fun if that one doesn't work!

Gob an example, with Sunderland or Crystal Palace or Hull City do you suggest to use the original tactic or the new LLM Gamebreaker?

Hard to say - depends on your players too. The OP is really good for medium and higher teams in all leagues, and the LLM one is good for lower leagues specifically.

I'm testing the LLM right now with a crappy team in a good league (Cardiff in the Prem), but I think the LLM needs tweaks to be able to work the best in that situation. Mentality can't be attacking when you're so very, very far outclassed!

Give them both a try and maybe try tweaking depending on your opponent's strength

Hard to say - depends on your players too. The OP is really good for medium and higher teams in all leagues, and the LLM one is good for lower leagues specifically.

I'm testing the LLM right now with a crappy team in a good league (Cardiff in the Prem), but I think the LLM needs tweaks to be able to work the best in that situation. Mentality can't be attacking when you're so very, very far outclassed!

Give them both a try and maybe try tweaking depending on your opponent's strength

I use OP in the easy matches and LLm in hard match i will tell you what happen!

Yea, with it being very fluid, team cohesion is really important. But geez, once you have it down, with those 6 players you should win the league no problem! How much did you pay for Azpilicueta??
He was unsettled, he decided to skip training and then Mourinho fined him and he was then transfer listed and I got him for £20M. Chelsea wouldn't need to sign an immediate replacement with Filipe and Ivanovic on LFCMarshall.

I sold Theo Walcott to Liverpool for £30M and Santi Cazorla to Bayern for £25M, I also sold some other players that didn't bring in more than £10M. I think Theo Walcott lacks in the technical department anyway. Ozil could take over on the left from Cazorla with Wilshere playing as AMC, Ramsey as MC and Bender as DMC.

Balotelli was also transfer listed (£27M I think), Lars Bender cost £15M, Balanta £7M, Alexis Sanchez was already here)

This tactic gets better and better.

Last edited: