Gary Neville Retires

Oh my, he was IMO. So if I say Evra plays better as a LM than IDK Kevin Kilbane does he not because his primary position is LB?

He wasnt.... any better then Neville,. Neville made 602 apperances at the top club level and 85 for england... Thuram couldnt do that.

Why ignore the rest of my post...?

I thought this thread was about Gary Neville? Silly me.......
Just thought it would have been a celebration of how great a player he was, how he's an Old Trafford legend, and how great a coach or manager he will be. Not a ****** debate if Thuram was better than him, or Cafu etc

Last edited:
next person to talk about anyone other than neville gets infracted

He wasnt.... any better then Neville,. Neville made 602 apperances at the top club level and 85 for england... Thuram couldnt do that.

Why ignore the rest of my post...?

I din't that's what "Oh my, IMO he was" referred to! Why ignore what I put? How couldn't Thuram do that he made 748 appearances! FAIL

good not before time cannot stand the man..... HOWEVER he was definitely the best English RB of his generation and probably the best RB in the world at his peak.......

Neville was a really good player in his prime, unfortunately he waited too long to retire.

Good luck Nev, I think it's a mistake joining sky, should that be the case, but I'm sure you will come home eventually. What a true United legend :wub:

And all the hate makes me like him even more :D

Never gonna happen but it'd be hilarious if, in a few years Carra retired and joined Sky alonside Neville, imagine the arguments and hostility!

god, i know neville has his moments, as does every football player, on or off the pitch, but come on, 85 caps for england and your all saying he is a ****? he has served his club and country better than 98% of the rest of football players, he has passion, more than any other...

Why all the Neville hate? :'(

Good luck to him!

Kind of guy I am.

Emo

Please no. Such a dull man, might know his football, I don't know, but he doesn't seem the most intelligent either.

He'd be too biased as a pundit, I'm sure Manchester United TV will employ him as one though.

Personally, I never saw Neville's better years seeing as he's pretty ancient these days. Such a decorated player though with all those trophies and medals he's won, for me nothing is better than a one club man and Neville will go down a legend. It's a shame really, he's just too slow for the current game.

An absolute hero. Its already been said many times, but the best right-back of his generation.

There is a lot of Neville hate because the guy is a snide and a Weasel. He was an average player in a great team If he had started his career at Bolton he would have been forgoten already. I know loads of Manc reds who agree Neville is a Weasel.

There is a lot of Neville hate because the guy is a snide and a Weasel. He was an average player in a great team If he had started his career at Bolton he would have been forgoten already. I know loads of Manc reds who agree Neville is a Weasel.
and a lot more who think he was a very good player, one of the best right back to grace the prem, and never been replaced for england