Gary Neville Retires

Thats the second attempt tonight that someone has tried to insult me about my age? I find it amusing to say the least

I dread to think what happens when Giggs retires, If Neville was the best RB over the past 2 decades, Giggs must be the son of god?
what has this got to with giggs. stop trolling (poorly) and stay on topic, or get infracted

Thats the second attempt tonight that someone has tried to insult me about my age? I find it amusing to say the least

and this is the 2nd time you tried to Insult a Utd legend and both times you looked like a *****, But such is life.

I would have thought Neville would have wanted to end his career on a high, being sent off against Liverpool for kicking the ***** out of their strikers, goading the fans, and walking down the tunnel head held high insulting every single Liverpool fan in the world. Shame it won't happen.

and this is the 2nd time you tried to Insult a Utd legend and both times you looked like a *****, But such is life.

How dare somebody have an opinion or as you call an 'insult'

great player who, as someone has already said, has never been replaced for England. A **** yes but he was still a great player and a great servant for 'them'

So what if he insulted him? Everyone knows he's a legend.

I dread to think what happens when Giggs retires, If Neville was the best RB over the past 2 decades, Giggs must be the son of god?

Thats possibly because he is the son of god, cant get more godlike than Ryan Giggs.

I don't get why everyone hates him, just for supporting his boyhood club....

nah...

everyone does that at home when their team scores

nah...

everyone does that at home when their team scores

only the select few twats
to be fair though, some players just get caught in the heat of the moment, and pure passion and adrenalin takes over. There's been a fair few players who are probably guilty of it

there's getting caught in the moment but I think that video was just a bit too far. Doing that in front of the Liverpool supporters is too far, even if they are arch rivals

he is a true proffesinal and a legend to united fans

he hates scouser...so do i

Thank you god. Finally. I hate him sooo much. So ******* annoying. I hate him cuz he is bigger supporter than me :/
Always in my heart Neville :wub:

How dare somebody have an opinion or as you call an 'insult'

You can have an opinoin, but his is simply that to Insult a truly great player, and then to try and make a dig at Ryan Giggs, Yes Ryan Giggs the Ryan Giggs. If you actually think Neville was never anything but average is just stupid. deal with it

Last edited:
Great player and servant for the sc*m! shame he is such a complete and utter tool. I would prefer to use stronger language, but there may be children on this forum

You can have an opinoin, but his is simply that to Insult a truly great player, and then to try and make a dig at Ryan Giggs, Yes Ryan Giggs is poor. If you actually think Neville was never anything but average is just stupid. deal with it

I said he was good, he's just not on Cafu or Thuram's level!