Gary Neville Retires

i call Gary Neville a passionate Man Utd player and i wish him all the best.

Gary doesn't deserve all the criticism.

Legend!!!

I said he was good, he's just not on Cafu or Thuram's level!

Thats where you fail to read. The guy i was quoting originally said Neville was no better then Average and asks why we where making a song and dance about him

If you wanna think that, you can, i dont agree with it, but can accept it. But Simply neville is a **** of a lot better then Average

One of the finest English right backs in recent times.

Played an unbelievable, decorated career and all the best to him really.

I said he was good, he's just not on Cafu or Thuram's level!

why not!!!???? he was a Class right back, especially in his prime ......and even to this day, no one has come close to replacing him as Englands Number 2........20 years time he will be known as a great in my opinion......

Legend for club and country! 1 of the last few who shows true loyalty. ****.... yes but still, u cannot deny he was a fantastic player even if a CB can play RB better than him (apparently)

Good luck Gary, any chance u can talk ur **** of a bro into it aswel pls!?

Thats where you fail to read. The guy i was quoting originally said Neville was no better then Average and asks why we where making a song and dance about him

If you wanna think that, you can, i dont agree with it, but can accept it. But Simply neville is a **** of a lot better then Average

Why quote me then? At least make it clear to who it's targeted at!

why not!!!???? he was a Class right back, especially in his prime ......and even to this day, no one has come close to replacing him as Englands Number 2........20 years time he will be known as a great in my opinion......

Why not because Cafu and Thuram were amazing IMO Neville was a good, solid right back, no more, no less.

Now please can we stop this debate about whether he was an amazing player or not, utd fans will always say he was, however others will have mixed opinions.

what the **** has cafu or thuram got to do with this? stick to the topic, people do my nut in

what the **** has cafu or thuram got to do with this? stick to the topic, people do my nut in

Because it's like totally awesome to draw comparisons with two of the best right backs to ever play the game!!

Hope he stays on as a coach. Has been a great player and his passion for the club is something everyone around him can benefit from.

Why quote me then? At least make it clear to who it's targeted at!

Why not because Cafu and Thuram were amazing IMO Neville was a good, solid right back, no more, no less.

Now please can we stop this debate about whether he was an amazing player or not, utd fans will always say he was, however others will have mixed opinions.

You have as much knowledge about football as I do about using a tampon! pull your head out your **** mate......Plus last time I looked Thruram was a centreback....typical chelsea boy

because in a vain attempt to claim that Neville is rotten, someone used Thuram and Cafu as an example of 'better right backs', ignoring the fact that Thuram spent most of his career as a centre back.

Because you Quoted my response to someone else. Are you reatrded..?

Not as reatrded as your spelling (A)

Sorry, had to be done. I actually agree with your point for once!

Wonder if there's gonna be some of the same insults towards Phil Neville when he retires cause he's related. more than likely..........

Wonder if there's gonna be some of the same insults towards Phil Neville when he retires cause he's related. more than likely..........

Phil Neville is less of a *******, let's be honest.

Good, despise the ****.

Last edited:
Not quoting everyone, but just because Thuram was a CB doesn't mean he can't play better than somebody at RB get that in to that stupid brain of yours.

Secondly, my football knowledge is fine thank you, as I said it's an opinion.

Am I retarded? Was that a legitimate question because your spelling is about as good as AIDS!

Not quoting everyone, but just because Thuram was a CB doesn't mean he can't play better than somebody at RB get that in to that stupid brain of yours.

Secondly, my football knowledge is fine thank you, as I said it's an opinion.

Am I retarded? Was that a legitimate question because your spelling is about as good as AIDS!

It was a legit question, As you told me, to be clear with who i am referring to, When you quoted my response to someone else in the first place... So get that through your thick head.

Thuram was not a better right back then Neville anyway, But he wasnt a ******* right back, it is like classing Evra as a left winger. Or giggs as a CM.

It was a legit question, As you told me, to be clear with who i am referring to, When you quoted my response to someone else in the first place... So get that through your thick head.

Thuram was not a better right back then Neville anyway, But he wasnt a ******* right back, it is like classing Evra as a left winger. Or giggs as a CM.

Oh my, he was IMO. So if I say Evra plays better as a LM than IDK Kevin Kilbane does he not because his primary position is LB?