noobito

Reaction score
Seems i'm alittle addicted to LLM these days, After taking Farsley Celtic to the premiership in 8 seasons i decided if i kept them up i would start again with another BSN team.That team turned out to be Gateshead.

With Farsley i did sign Reunion players which made the BSN BSP and League 2 very easy.This time out i decided no Reunion players and just see how it goes.

Started out with a 5k budget and a 6k wage budget with the wage bill already exceeding that i had to get shut of a couple of players.Releasing one and sending a loan signing back to his club gave me enough to make the signings i needed.

Next job was to find a parent club, Verdict came back with Newcastle and Sunderland so i took up Newcastle.With a parent club of that standing and Gateshead's starting team not many signings were needed.

Loaned in GK Fraser Forster CB Ben Tozer and ST Nile Ranger from Newcastle to partner Lee Novak who is already on loan with Gateshead.

Preseason went very well picking up 5 wins out of 5 scoring 14 goals and only conceeding 2 which gave me a big confidence boost come the start of the season considering my Newcastle players were all signed after preseason.

Season has started out well 10 league games 9 wins 1 draw scored 26 conceeded 5.Still in Confrence League Cup and FA Cup and apart from that one slip up the team is looking amazing infront of goal and with Forster bagging 8 clean sheets in 13 games not too shabby at the back neither.

Novak and Ranger are on fire bagging goals for fun with Novak bagging 12 in 13 and Ranger bagging 10 in 12 its all looking for for the Tynesiders so far.Ranger is great signing but very prone to bookings already has 4 yellows and a red to his name and doesnt look like calming down anytime soon.

Worst result is ofcourse the 1-1 draw with Gainsborough however i can let that slide as the team just hit Workington 9-1 in the Confrence League Cup.

I will keep it updated and post screenshots where needed and ofcourse at the end of each season.

Maybe i can get the Tynesiders to the premiership quicker than i did Farsley, Will be tough but i'll give it a **** good go!

15 games in sitting pretty top of the BSN by 7 points.My unbeaten streak came to a messy end in my 12 league game after being beaten 1-2 at home to Harrogate a game we dominated but a combination of sloppy defending and dreadful finishing ended the impressive run.

Time to bounce back and destroy Tamworth i thought, Things didnt go to plan.Managed 11 shots but only got 2 on target.Away from home you cant miss that many chances.Tamworth had 8 shots so we contained them quite well, Only 1 was on target yet we lost 0-2 thanks to a poor defencive error from of all people Ben Tozer and a 30 yard freekick.

Oh well, Things improved in the past few games beating Redditch 4-1 at home, Farsley 3-0 at home in the Conference Cup, Brigg 2-1 away in the FA cup 1st round, Hinkley 2-1 away, Stalybridge 4-2 at home in the FA trophy.

I was happy with the 9-1 demolition of Workington but there a BSN team so while its a upset to win 9-1 i am much happier with the 5-0 home with of League 2 Rotherham United in the FA cup 2nd round, "Gateshead face the impossible" 10-1 odds Rotherham 1-6 favs and they were mauled 5-0 with Lee Novak netting his 4th hattick of the season.

Couple of new signings too with RB Cashell Walters joining on loan from Hucknall due a few injurys and AM (RCL)/ FC Jonny Godsmark joining on loan from Newcastle United.Walters has yet to play but Godsmark is 2 games in 1 goal 3 assists 1 MoM, Things are looking promising for him.

FA Cup 3rd round draw, I wanted a home tie and got my wish i also wanted a Championship team or even better a Premiership team so when i drew Middlesbrough at home i was happy, Can the mighty Tynesiders shock the Boro, We will see its at home atleast.I'll be sure to update once that game comes around.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:46 PM ----------

A few more games in and two cup runs are over.Just the FA trophy and the league to focus on now with the league being my main focus.

Conference Cup N 4th Round
Gateshead 2-0 Rushden
Gateshead did'nt raise no eyebrows with this win over Rushden, A game we dominated in all areas but failed to find the breakthrough until the 39th min through a well placed strike from loan signing Lee Novak, 49th min and Lee Novak pops up for a close range finish, Should have netted his 5th hattrick of the season in the 87th min but that was to be the last action of the game, Gateshead progress.

BSN
Gateshead 5-0 Vauxhall
Gateshead were big favourites coming in to the game so the scoreline doesnt flatter them.First half Vauxhall defended very well and stopped us scoring but were reduced to 10 men in the 36th min when Lee Owens saw red for a crunching tackle on Jonny Godsmark.Gateshead finally broke through on 54 mins with Ben Tozer's towering header from a corner.It was 2-0 on 62 mins with Alex Francis hitting a trademark freekick from 30 yard out.3-0 soon followed on 75 mins thanks to Lee Novak 79th min and Nile Ranger jumps highest to put away Godmarks cross and it was sealed by Ranger on 92 mins with a scrappy goal following a freekick.

BSN
AFC Telford 1-1 Gateshead
A poor game by any standards, Lee Novak opened the scoring for Gateshead on 13 mins after some great holdup play from Nile Ranger.The lead did'nt last long though as Andrew Brown netted for the hosts on 28 mins.Not much in the way of action for the remainder of the match 1-1 is a fair result.

FA Trophy 1st round
Gateshead 1-1 Alfreton
Another poor game, Nile Ranger opened the scoring on 22 mins with a powerful close range head from a Godsmark cross.A few half chances were all that was offered up by either team until Alfreton found the equalizer on 53 mins thats to a Paul Clayton goal following poor defending.1-1 was the final score replay to follow cant get any worse.

FA Trophy 1st round replay
Alferton 2-3 Gateshead
A very entertaining game, Lee Novak opened the scoring on 18 mins with a easy tap in following a poor clearence, Alex Francis doubled the lead on 21 with another 25 yard freekick.Things got abit edgey when Ben Muirhead pulled one back for the hosts on 51 and when Ben Tozer was deemed to have fouled him on 79 upstepped Kris Bowler to make it 2-2 from the spot.There was drama to follow as Nile Ranger ended the game on 93 mins with a powerful header following a Wayne Phillips corner.

BSN
Hucknall 2-3 Gateshead
A close run game but a much needed 3 points for the Tynesiders who got off to a wonderful start when Nile Ranger broke through to put them 0-1 up on 5 mins.Short lived that lead was though David Kettle made it 1-1 on 8 mins as Gateshead switched off.Hucknall were reduced to 10 men on 45 mins when Gary Sucharewycz saw red.50 mins and Ranger bagged his 2nd of the game with a clever finish from close range.Nathan winder made it 2-2 on 67 with a good header but Lee Novak had the last word on 86 with a simple goal following some clever play for Alex Francis.

BSN
Gateshead 1-1 Southport
Poor game for Gateshead here, Nile Ranger put the host infront with a trademark header on 36 mins but Gateshead were hit with a injury Jonny Godsmark on 45+3 and things looked bad from there.Ciaran Kilheeney made it 1-1 on 60 mins to silence the home crowd.Gateshead had chances to win the game put poor finishing and good saves got Southport a deserved point.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Gateshead 2-5 Middlesbrough
Gateshead gave a good account for themselves but couldnt overcome the premier league side.Jeremie Aliadiere netted first on 11 mins and made it 0-2 on 20 mins with a wonderful goal.It was 0-3 on 25 mins when Alves popped up with a close range header.Ranger grabbed one back for the hosts on 50 mins but it was canceled out on 53 thanks to Alves again.Jamie Harwood made it 2-4 on 60 mins but again Gateshead switched off after scoring and Digard made it 2-5 on 65 mins.I was expecting to lose 0-3 or something so to score twice past Boro was a good result.

BSN
Farsley 1-4 Gateshead
Back to scoring freely and it was all too easy even with prized striker Nile Ranger out due to injury.Iqbal put it in his own net on 16 mins to put us 1-0 up.Tuck made it 1-1 on 41 mins with a clever goal but come second half Gateshead stepped up their game.Alex Francis netted twice with trademark freekicks on 51 and 64 that boy has a amazing freekick on him.72 mins and backup striker Graeme Armstrong made it 4-1 from the spot.Farsley caused their own downfall here 1 own goal and 3 goals from silly fouls a poor display from Farsley their fans wont be happy.

FA Trophy 2nd round
Gateshead 2-0 Mansfield
The tynesiders welcome BSP team Mansfield, The game was slow and overall very poor.Limited action until Mansfields Alan Marriott put the ball past his own keeper on 81 mins and on 85 mins young CB James Curtis got above everyone else to put away the corner from Phillips.Good result for the Tynesiders keeps their hope of cup glory alive for now.

Conference Cup Qtr final
Gateshead 1-2 Southport
Southport have now become the team i hate, Alex Francis and his trusted freekick put us 1-0 up on 23 mins and we were coasting just couldnt find that 2nd goal to end Southport.Tozer was injured on 45 mins ands Brackstone on 53 mins costing me 2 of my backline and Southport took advantage of the makeshift back line on 84 thanks to Robbie Booth and on 88 Mark Duffy made it 1-2.A poor result for the Tynesiders but after losing the 2 defenders i cant really complain that much.

20 Games in now in the league and still 7 points clear so promotion is looking good as things stand, Will update after my current session.

Last edited:
Seems to be going well for you so far.The Boro result doesnt come as much of a shock although scoring 2 past a premiership side says alot for your attacking options.Judging by your results thats one area of your team that isnt lacking at all.

when you have a team that scores freely you can afford to go 1-0 down and know you always have a chance of bouncing back.Novak is impressive having played LLM myself a few times i have come up against him and hes dangerous, Dont know of Ranger but he seems to get the job done and you seem to have a really solid freekick taker in Francis.

Keep us updated on how it goes and can you post a screenshot of Novak at the end of the season just wanna see his goal scoring record because hes looking very impressive right now.

6 games to go and 13 points clear FA trophy final to come aswell which suprised me alittle.I think i just made one big error though asked my board to look for a parent club just to see who else would come up and depending who they found i would change.

Found Sunderland again and Manchester United, I couldnt really turn down Manchester United although i think i should have left it for now and asked again next season.I didnt and just lost Ranger, Godsmark, Tozer and Forster which could come back to haunt me in the FA trophy final and last few games of the season but we will see.

Will finish of these games and update after, Just hope my choice doesnt come back to kill off what has been a impressive season so far.

First season over and promotion was easy enough this time round.Sadly missed out on the FA trophy to Torquay 1-0 in the 123rd min needless to say i was gutted not to take it to pens atleast after holding out for so long.
attach.png

attach.png

attach.png

112 goals not bad at all, I see you conceeded quite a few too i guess your a pupil of score 1 more than you.Novak seems to have had a great season for you, Do you think you will try and bring him back for the BSP or you gonna try and find someone else?.

112 goals and Novak only got 29 in the league, The rest of your team must have been scoring freely aswell.Ranger you said was scoring well at first but you lost him before the end of the season.How did losing those players effect your final few games, You said you lost the FA trophy final but what were your final league games like?

I noticed Francis was scoring alot of freekicks for you, 17 freekick taking is pretty strong at that level, How many goals did he finish up with because in that league theres alot of fouls so he must have netted a few.

I have tryed a similar thing to you with Workington and Gateshead have been constant rivals for promotion all season ^^)

Good luck with Blue Square Premier and onwards <)

I might resign Novak it depends who i can get from my parent club, Which i have made a request to change after trying to loan every player i could from Manchester United they all had no intention of going on loan to Gateshead so a rather pointless parent club for now, Hopefully Newcastle will be found again if not i think Sunderland should so its not too bad.

Francis finished with 20 goals from 19 of which were freekicks.The rest of the did kick in with a few goals too CB Curtis netted 14 goals Tozer had 7 before leaving.All my first team netter atleast once which is always nice.

As for the last few games, I only lost one but i conceeded atleast twice per game without Tozer and Forster my defence took a big knock but 1 draw 1 loss and 4 wins was enough to see me promoted.

Will update once preseason kicks off, Already made a few new signings so we will see how it goes.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Board found me a new parent club well my old parent club in Newcastle so im very pleased with them.Looked around the Newcastle team and Ranger and Tozer were already out on loan, Forster was the only keeper in reserves so they refused to loan him to me but i did manage to pick up Godsmark again who provides some much needed pace down the right wing.

Also signed Callum Morris at CB instead of Tozer and Frank Wiafe Danquah a AM/FC instead of Ranger.Only just signed them up so yet to see them play as preseason is over but they should do well.Preseason had some highs and lows this time round.

Preseason:

Peterhill 0-5 Gateshead
Graeme Armstrong opened the scoring after 1 min with a close range strike following a cross from Phillips.It was 0-2 on 14 mins when new signing Tom Taiwo got on the end of a Phillips corner.18 mins and Armstrong missed a pen following a foul on Harwood.He made up for the miss on 30 mins with a powerful strike from just outside the area.43 mins and Francis steps up to a freekick from 30 yards out and it found the back of the net.65 mins and Armstrong completes his hattrick following another corner from Phillips.Good performance overall.

Bedford 0-4 Gateshead
Its 0-1 after 1 min again following a OG from Kevin Moore.24 mins and its a freekick from 25 yards out Francis steps up and smashes it home.45+1 and its 0-3 following a Phillips corner Tom Taiwo towers above everyone hes looking promising so far.67 mins and the result is sealed from the spot thanks to Armstrong.Another solid performance away from home.

Gateshead 0-9 Manchester United
Just a demoliton job from the premiership champions.Wellbeck makes it 0-1 on 6 mins and come 9 mins he makes it 0-2.Its 0-3 on 13 mins when Santa Cruz smashes home a header.Park gets 2 goals from corners on 30 and 39 mins to make it 0-5.52 mins and Cruz nets his 2nd and Man U's 6th.57 mins and Hargreaves hits a 30 yard freekick home for 0-7.61 mins and Wellbeck completes his hattrick and come 89 mins Berbatov makes it 0-9.A poor performance i was expecting to lose but 0-9 is just shocking.

Arthurlie 0-2 Gateshead
Its 0-1 again after 1 mins when Harwood scores a total freak goal his cross from out wide just drops into the top corner.Arthurlie play really well and cause a few problems but the game is sealed on 74 mins when Phillips smashes home from outside the area following a rebound from a Armstrong shot.Poor performance overall but a win is a win.

Ilkeston 2-1 Gateshead
Poor match very scrappy and limited chances for both teams.Gateshead finally made the breakthrough on 41 with a Trevor Neil OG.It was 1-1 on 60 mins when Shaun Harwood broke through the Gateshead defence and slotted it home.64 mins and Ilkeston took a shock lead Ian Leonard out jumped the Gateshead defence on a corner and it was 2-1.The game continued being scrappy and nomore clear chances were made.A dire result i was expecting to win and win comfortably.

Gateshead 0-4 Celtic Reserves
Celtic took the lead on 8 mins following a freekick from Michael Tidser and on 9 mins it was 0-2 when Koki Mizuno hit a wonderful strike from 30 yards out.40 mins and it was 0-3 when Paul McGowen latched onto a throughball and slammed it home.The result was sealed on Paul Hartley slotted home from the spot following a silly tackle from Curtis.A poor result and poor performance and made me very happy i was bringing in some new blood because these past few results have been dire.

taking breaks from my stoke team evry now and then i have got kings lynn from the bottom of the BSN but i have been stuck in the championship for 4 years and this year got my worst finish yet of 10th as all previous seasons i have just missed out on the play offs on 2 occasions getting 6th once but then losing in the play off final to wolves. I cant get out of the **** championship what shud i do?

Season kicks off with a home tie against Eastbourne Borough, The team had a on off preseason but with the loan signings joining up with the lads we are quietly confident about this season.

BSP
Gateshead 0-0 Eastbourne Borough
Very poor game with limited chances, The team just hasnt had time to gel with the incoming loan signings.Only Francis, Curtis and Phillips remain from last season with Godsmark making his loan return so 0-0 is a ok result for the first game of the season.

BPS
Gateshead 2-0 York
A much better performance from the team.New signing Tomi Ameobi opens the scoring on 13 mins with a towering header following a Phillips cross.Chances are limited for both teams until Curtis gets up from a Harwood corner and places it past the keeper.On 85 mins York were reduced to 10 men when Christian Smith saw red.Good result only downside is Phillips taking a knock and being out for 3-4 week.

BSP
Mansfield 0-1 Gateshead
A scrappy match with limited chances.The match didnt pick up until 65 mins when Scott Garner saw red for a foul on Ameobi.The match looked to be finishing 0-0 until 89 mins when new signing Jonny Allen smashed home from just outside the area to seal the win for the Tynesiders.

BSP
Chester 0-4 Gateshead
The match started slow with neither team really going for the game.The game came to life on 37 mins when new signing Nana Ofori-Twumasi netted from the spot following a foul on Ameobi.On 42 mins it was 0-2 when loan striker Fabio Zamblera netted his first goal for Gateshead.He then netted his 2nd of the game on 53 mins with a tap in following a long range effort from Godsmark.The game was all over on 69 mins when Tomi Ameobi netted from a Harwood corner.Solid result away from home from the Tynesiders.

BSP
Gateshead 2-2 Stevenage Borough
Scott Laird opened the scoring for the visitors on 15 mins following a corner.The match slowed down until 60 mins when Laird netted his second from another corner.The Tynesiders pushed for a lifeline and on 71 it came following a corner when Callum Morris netted his first goal for Gateshead.The match was all over as Stevenage got a freekick in their own half, The keeper launched it up field and sub Craig Baxster picked it up just inside his own half, Stepped into stevenage's half and launched a crazy lob towards their net, The keeper couldnt get back in time and it hit the back of the net.Amazing finish from Baxster and a fitting finish to a entertaining game.

BSP
Histon 0-4 Gateshead
The first half was very boring, Limited chances, Stop start game with fouls all over the field.The breakthrough came on 35 mins when Tom Taiwo netted from just outside the area.The second half was more entertaining as Morris netted his 2nd of the season on 55 from a Baxster corner.Zamblera ended any hopes for Histon on 79 mins and made sure on 83.Great display from the Tynesiders away from home we are looking strong.

BSP
Rushden 0-5 Gateshead
Zamblera gets Gateshead off to a flyer on 2 mins dancing past 3 defenders before slotting the ball home.On 11 mins Godsmark cuts inside from the right and unleashes a unstoppable shot for 0-2.Its 0-3 on 18 mins when Godsmark nets his 2nd of the game a close range tap in.48 mins and Francis nets his first freekick of the season from 30 yard out.Sol Davis puts it in his own net on 71 mins to kill off Rushden.Great result for the Tynesiders.

BSP
Grays 2-3 Gateshead
Grays open the scoring on 18 mins through Stefan Bailey following a corner.On 29 Jon nurse makes it 2-0 from yet another corner.Gateshead huffed and puffed but nothing was going right.Half time demanded a change to tactics and it payed off.Francis hit another trademark freekick on 56 mins.Zamblera makes it 2-2 on 72 following some smart play from Ameobi.The visiors stole the victory on 85 when CB Morris outjumps everyone following a Baxster corner.Great result for us, Great show of heart.

BSP
Kidderminster 0-4 Gateshead
Jonny Allen makes his return to the starting lineup following a injury to Ameobi and makes a impact on 8 mins netting from close range.On 24 mins he makes it 0-2 with another close range goal.33 mins and Francis does what he does best and smashes home another freekick.Baxster seals the win on 72 mins when a intended cross sails over the keeper into the net.Another win away from home im very impressed with my team away from home.

BSP
Gateshead 4-0 Crawley
Godsmark opens the scoring on 7 mins following up from a corner to smash it home.Francis nets another freekick on 29 mins.Ameobi makes his return to the team with a goal on 37 mins and Curtis seals the win on 49 mins following a Baxster corner.Very good to see we can win at home aswell as we can away from home.

The team is looking great right now,Away from home im very impressed with them.Had a few home ties so yet to see how they play at home but im sure they can do it.Currently 2nd in the league with a game in hand.29 goals and only 4 against im very happy with the teams ability to score and not conceed.Morris has been a amazing signing along with LB Derbyshire and RB Ofori-Twumasi but the main signing is keeper Ole Soderberg on loan from Newcastle hes been amazing in net.

Will update again soon.

Glad to see your doing well in the BSP, I see Francis is doing well for you again.I just started out with Harrogate and got Leeds United as my Parent club.Decided to look into Francis as hes only valued at 1k Harrogate lack in midfield and no decent freekick taker so i picked him up for 2k.

I was just wondering what position you play him in and what instructions you have set him, Seems your getting the best out of him so if you could help out that would be great.

Just finished my current session and the Tynesiders are looking very strong.Promotion is looking like a sure thing if things continue at this rate.Sadly Godsmark, Morris and Danquah returned to Newcastle after thier loans but that hasnt slowed us down infact its made us stronger if anything.

BSP
Gateshead 7-2 Salisbury
The match got off to a wild start with Curtis netting after only 2 mins following a Phillips corner.On 7 mins Salisbury were down to 10 men when Daniel Lafferty saw red for a foul on Ameobi.14 mins and Curtis again gets onto a Phillips corner for 2-0.21 mins and Zamblera makes it 3-0 with a close range effort.Francis then steps up his game netting a hattrick of freekicks on 27 30 and 45 making it 6-0 at half time.Gateshead take their foot off the gas and Salisbury net twice through Ryan Austin on 65 and Michael Bowler on 68.Tomi Ameobi adds a 7th for the Tynesiders on 87 mins.Francis has come into his own over the past few games and is clearly running things.

BSP
Northwich 0-3 Gateshead
Gateshead take the lead on 10 mins through Francis for once not a freekick but a followup from a corner.Phil Turnbull makes it 0-2 on 19 mins and the game is all over on 22 when Zamblera nets after some great play down the left from Phillips.Strong result away from home again.

BSP
Gateshead 1-1Ebbsfleet
Gateshead open up on 1 mins through that man Francis again and hes back with his freekicks.The game just gets really boring with nothing happening.Ebbsfleet get a deserved leveler on 67 when Michael Gash nets from a corner.Another poor performance at home but Francis is still doing his thing.

Conference Cup N 2nd Round
Tamworth 0-6 Gateshead
Zamblera opens the scoring with a close range header on 22 mins.Phillips makes it 0-2 on 28 mins cutting in from the left.Phillips nets again on 31 latching onto a wonderful ball from Derbyshire and slotting it home.Its 0-4 on 62 mins when Zamblera nets his second after a poor clearance.77 mins and Ameobi nets a wonderful diving header.Phillips nets his first ever hattrick for the Tynesiders on 88 mins from just outside the area.A great performance and nice to see other midfielders following Francis's standards and getting on the score sheet.

BSP
Woking 0-3 Gateshead
13 mins and Phillips carrys on from his last game netting after again cutting inside from the left.Its 0-2 on 18 mins when Simon Brown puts it past his own keeper.Curtis makes it 0-3 on 85 mins following a Phillips corner.Phillips has come into his own lately scoring and providing for the team.

BSP
Gateshead 3-1 Aldershot
Phillips again opens the scoring on 1 min with a scrappy tap in following so poor defending.Its 2-0 on 19 when Morris nets from a Phillips corner in his last game before returning to Newcastle.He leaves with a 2nd on 74 from another Phillips corner.Morris then makes his final action of his Gateshead career giving away a pen on 89 mins that Rhys Days calmly puts away.Great game for Morris and Phillips again provides a goal and 2 assists.

FA Cup 4th round qual
Gateshead 2-1 Lewes
Slow game, Very boring first half.Second half finally sees a breakthrough when Armstrong nets from a Harwood cross.Its 2-0 soon after when Ameobi nets on 59 mins.Lewes pull one back on 84 mins through Michael Powell.Shocking performance from the Tynesiders but we got the win.

Last edited:
BSP
Gateshead 3-2 Wrexham
Steven Thomson opens the scoring on 4 mins for Wrexham.Zamblera makes it 1-1 on 10 mins from a corner from Phillips.Its 2-1 when Phillips nets another goal from the left.3-1 soon follows when Francis nets from the spot following a foul on Zamblera on 68.Wrexham pull one back on 72 mins through Marc Williams but its too little too late.Again a poor performance at home but another win.

BSP
Gateshead 1-1 Cambridge
Wayne Hatswell opens up for Cambridge on 6 mins with a freekick.Gateshead push for a leveler but it just doesnt come off for them.Zamblera finally gets in on 78 mins.Gateshead push for a winner in the final 10 mins but Cambridge hold out.Again the Tynesiders are poor at home.

Conference Cup N 3rd Round
Gateshead 6-0 Stevenage Borough
Francis nets on 11 mins from the spot.Its 2-0 on 19 mins through Ameobi with a header.3-0 soon follows on 27 through Harwood from the right.45+1 and Zamblera makes it 4-0 with a powerful strike from 25 yards.Its 5-0 on 67 when Ameobi nets his 2nd with another header.6-0 comes on 88 through a Jon Ashton OG.Amazing performance at home i just dont get when we cant play this well all the time at home.

FA Cup 1st Round
Gateshead 3-2 Mansfield
Ameobi opens scoring on 9 mins with a towering header.Its 2-0 on 13 through Harwood who scores a freak cross.Curtis makes it 3-0 on 24 mins with a header from a Phillips corner.Aaron O'Conner makes it 3-1 on 49 mins with a tap in.Manfield leave the Tynesiders on edge on 63 mins when Ben Solkhon makes it 3-2 but Gateshead hold out for the win.Again at home we conceed too many goals but we are through.

BSP
St. Albans 0-3 Gateshead
Ameobi nets first on 28 mins with a trademark header.Things go quiet for a long period until Gate makes it 0-2 on 75 mins with a long range effort.Ameobi makes it 0-3 on 78 mins with a close range finish.Again away from home we dominate and dont conceed.

BSP
Oxford 3-2 Gateshead
Iain Russell makes it 1-0 on 5 mins when Curtis lunges in and for that he sees red.41 mins and its 2-0 when Bryan Prunty scores following a corner.Zamblera makes it 2-1 on 58 with a close range effort and on 62 when Luke Forster puts it in his own net its looking good for the Tynesiders.It lasted all of 4 mins when on 66 mins Malvin Kamara makes it 3-2.Our first loss of the season and to my suprise it came away from home where we look strongest.

BSP
Gateshead 3-0 Torquay
Derbyshire nets his first ever goal for the Tynesiders on 1 min after a darting run.22 mins and Ameobi scores from a Phillips corner.45+1 and Torquay are down to 10 men.54 mins Ameobi nets his second following another corner from Phillips.Torquay are down to 9 men on 75 mins when the ref shows another red card.Great result and glad to get a win over them payback for the loss in the final last season.

BSP
AFC Telford 1-2 Gateshead
Scott Donnelly makes it 1-0 on 15 mins with a placed shot from outside the box.23 mins and its 1-1 when Gate nets a nice long ranger.Its 1-2 on 40 mins when Zamblera nets after a wonderful ball from Ameobi.Good result away from home we will take this.

FA Cup 2nd Round
Gateshead 2-1 Yeovil
League 1 Yeovil are expected to walk this game but things get off to a flying start for the Tynesiders when Francis hits a trademark freekick on 19 mins.On 53 mins he nets another trademark freekick to make it 2-0.Yeovil make it 2-1 on 56 mins through Rory McAllister with a cracking volley from 25 yard out but its not enough.Great win for the Tynesiders over strong opponents.

Gateshead are still in all competitions and in the FA cup we got another home tie against premiership side Stoke.We will see if that ends better than last time out against Boro.The Boro game netted us 100k in gate recipes though so either way its a nice cash income.

Plink heres the instructions i have set for Francis.
attach.png

Lucky you didnt pick Sunderland as the parent club, if that actually happened with gateshead there would be **** on!

Thanks for that noobito, Preseason Francis scored 3 times from freekicks and once from open play.Only lost 1 game preseason and drew 2, Not as free scoring as your team but Leeds United have limited players to bring in right now, Still not sure who to bring in.

From Leeds i would bring in Cartman and Elliott on loan, Elliott is a stong target man just make sure you set his long shot to rare otherwise hes totally useless.Cartman is ideal to partner Francis in CM can be used a playmaker if you use them personally i dont bother with them in lower league.

Next season you should look to bring in Martin and White, Martin is at Barrow first season so you cant get him but next season you should bring him in.Hard to find a better GK at that level.White is a solid LB who is decent in league 1 so in BSP will be amazing.Tried signing him myself this season but Leeds rejected my offer because there not my parent club.

You might want to check for a new parent club next season though you could hit a premiership one and have much better options for loans that way, Plus better income from the friendly ect.

You were right about Elliott hes a decent little striker.Leeds refused to loan Cartman to me so i picked up Hotchkiss instead.Decent CB scored 2 in 5 so far this season.Won 4 out of 5 this season only lost once and that was to ****** Gateshead.2-0 Armstrong and Phillips netted for them and Phillips dominated my team on the left on midfield i can see why you do so well with him and Francis in midfield.